Round 1

Racing With Passion

I was looking out the window getting ready all of a sudden i got a call from a unknown number so i answered it but i connected my call to my car speakers.

"Hello who is this who ever you are i don't have time to speak im kind of in the middle of something so i'll call you when ever.

"Hello baby girl look to your left.

I looked to my left to see what that person was talking about to find out it was that taeyang he was waving at me through my window and thats when he winked at me.

"How the hell did you get my number?I asked 

PLAY TOKYO DRIFT WHILE READING

"Your friend gave it to me which i'm really grateful she did.He said to me as i knew he just smirked on the phone.

"Look here i have to go taeyang good bye.After all what said i hung up the phone and gotten my engine ready.

I heard boys making noise and thats when i heard one of tae's friends mocking my friend Mira.

"Hey fine thing don't you think your to fine to be racing bedsides this race is for amitures not for girls like you.

"Hey g boy why don't you my .Mira said as the crowed laughed at her comeback to his friend.

We were all in gear when we saw this cute woman approach the start line.I knew that we were going to be racing from Seoul to Sinseong-dong to 

"RACERS ARE YOU READY !

We let her know by the roar of our engines.She took her bra off letting us know that she was about to start.

THE BRA WENT UP THEN WAS THROWN IN THE AIR 

GO

we all hitted the acceleration peddle and started all you heard was tires screeching and we were off.

 

I was the first one in lead the second was Mira lord she was good.

"SEE YOU PRETTY BOY.I said to myself.

Many minutes later

I wasn't in first no more i was in second first was Taeyang then behind me was Mira then his Taes two friends.A sharp turn came in up thats when we all stared drifting after.We were close to the finish line I tried many ways to get back to the front but this blocker kept blocking me.I came up with a plan i took a sharp cut that i knew was going to be trickie meaning i have to go through traffic.I took the turn and made it in i took me some time but i finally met where he was now i was in  first.I looked through my rear veiw mirror and saw that tae was in second but i saw that one of his friends bumping into Mira's bumper.bumper. Thats when i dialed her number to ask if she could get him off her .

"Mira whats going on back there.

"Ugghh that seems to not who the hell hes messing with.

'Do you think you can get him off your .I asked as i came almost close to where i almost saw the crowd.

"Yeah i got it girl i meet you in the back after i get from these asses.

"Okay girl love you see you at the finish line.I hang up to see what she was doing and she was the most smartest person ever her dad taught her well she did stopped her brakes and took a turn were she could get in front of the other guys and she did

"Good job Mira.I said.

The finish line was up i came in first but then tae came in second but then as Mira was going for the kill the car behind bumped her wheel causing Mira's car to turn but then flipped twice.

Mira pov

Uggh what is with this in the back of me he keeps on hitting the back of my bumper i tried shacking him off but he just knew every move that i was making.So i stopped my brakes causing him to hit his friend bumper.I was behind his friend so far as i passed him i looked at him as he winked at me i couldn't help but blush but i had to stay focus.The finish line was ahead i saw Amber cross the line first then the other guy who was flirting with her second i was coming in for the kill until that came back again and hit my bumper but the back of my wheel.My car started to spin as i was trying to remember what my dad told me when this happen but then my car started rolling causing it to flip.I hitted my head against the steering wheel and then it rolled again causing me to hit my head against the window.After i stopped my eyes felt like closing.Before it was closing i saw Amber yelling and running but then my eyes finally gave out but i felt someone pull me out i didn't know who it was.

 

 

OMG IS MIRA GONNA BE OKAY?WHO HELPED MIRA GET OUT THE CAR.BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE DO COMMENT.

 

 

OMG IS MIRA GONNA BE OKAY?WHO HELPED MIRA GET OUT THE CAR.BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE DO COMMENT.