The Fun Begins

Racing With Passion

It was almost time for the fun to begine.Me and Mira were getting ready for tonight we were heading to another underground racing club in the beauitful city of Seoul.Mira is my best friend we practually grew up  together our fathers taught us both on cars hell we were raised to be racers.As we gotten older we started racing.I was 18 when i first started my first ever race Mira on the other hand was 19.Now here we are on the top of the racing charts trying to earn a living.

It was time me and Mira gotten ready for the race that would change street racing history.

"Amber are you sure you want me to be apart of this cause you do know i can't beat you.Amber asked on the ear phoen while we driving the streets of Seoul.Me and Mira had our own indivdual cars knowing that i never let her drive my beauty.

"Girl yes your my ride or die remeber we drive together and we fix together now lets go.

We finally made it to the underground race but first we had to let them know who we are and park our cars.

"Name ple....The young gentlemna paused knowing who me and Mira was.Ohhhh i can't belive this aren't you the daughter of park jin young.He asked me with excitement.

"Well yes i am and i'm glad you know who i am but we should get going now thanks.I said to theman as i waved goodby.

We entered a club in style.Mira wore this black leged pants with a white muscle shirt with a red jacket with a nice pair of jordens.Her hair was long and culerled as i was wearing a black pair of shorts with a black crop shirt also with a longe sleeved blue jean jacket.My hair was down adn curled but i wore a red bandana.The club was full but this is not the club we came for the real club was below us.The club was full tonight but we made our way down below were the real club was.It was not a second where me and Mira walked in and all you could see was lot full of cars.Guys under there hoods girls surrouned by guys who loved the sence of it.Then came me and where me and Mira parked.

"Theres my beauty i said as i walked to my car.I drove a black muslce car that me and my dad fixed.I knew this car by heart i even took it apart and putted back together i loved old classic cars it was fascinated with cars.Mira on the other hand was this girl who wanted to keep a car with style a old 69 camaro.We were lifting the hood to our cars up as people started to gether around to see the engine on this baby but all attentoin went to the three carsb that came in.This one car caught my eye it was a beauty an old classic doge charger with black paint but wait i wonder who the person was driving the car but then the second car came in all attention was on the black muscle car and a black gt500 cobra.

"Amber i think you have compeition on our hands with theses cars but no body can't beat Erileana shes the most fatsest in here.Mira said to me as we started to walk to the cars that just came in.

As we were walking the three dudes got out there car and poped there hood we all gethered around to see.I was stuned at te engine he had on this car it was the most powerful engine any bad baby van have on a car.

"Like what you see babe.A tall figure asked behind me.He had blond hair that was combed back and he had this hip hop style going on.

"I'm impressed your engine here is powerful yes.I asked him.

All he did was smirked at me.

"Look here babe this car is not to drive for someone like you i don't think you can handle it but what you can do is check me out when ever you want.He told me as he pulled me to him even closer and while his freinds laughed.

Clearly he doesn't know who i am nor does his friends might as well just play along to his little game once he reconizes.

"And who is this beautiful girl right here.One of his freinds asked as he saw Mira working on her car.

I gotten out of his hold as i walked to Mira and asked her if she needed help she nodded.I grabbed the wrench to tighten on of the srews in he rmotor but i had a feeling that we both were being watched from behind.I took a glance to see what they were doing and i guessed right they were watching our asses except for the other one with brownish hair who clearly look like he wasn't the type of person who do that.All of a sudden i heard my name being called by an old freind of mine it was Nam joon.

"If it isn't the legdendary Amber how have you been and that girl you got that going on from how i'm watchin it.He told me as he gave it a slap on my .

"I know its gotten to huge but hey what are you doing here arent you the annocer of the race.

 

Taeyang pov

 

Me and my boys came here for the race that Seoul was having until i see this fine looking girl checking out my ride lord she was beautiful the way she dressed was so y it made her look gangsterish so i decied to walk over and talk to her.I asked if she liked what she see and all she could do was smile at the look at my engine.I can' belive a girl like her knows about engines but maybe she was one of those girl who was just here to look.I felt the erge to try my move on her to see what she was gonna do but i was taken back a bit as she let me do that but then he had the nerve to leave me here.She went to walk to this girl who was working on a car probaly her boyfriends but we all gotten destracted when she beant over to fix the engine,may i say she had a that was perfect my friend gd even got in this.This little veiw didn't last long as one of the racers called out her name.

"Amber is her name thats such a beautiful name for a girl like her but i wanted to know why he just said legdendary."Ohh is that park jin young daughter ughhh how can i be so stupid he was a legend.

 

Amber pov

 

After i was done chatting with Nam Joon i wnet to get ready for the race as i stared up my engine something wasn't right i checkedto see what was wrong with it but it was fine maybe i was just hearing things.

"Hey Amber can i speak to you? a voice said from behind.

"Yeha sure just give me a moment is said as i asked hin for the wrench so i can tighten my screw.You can stop checking out my at least.I said to him as i closed the hood of my car.I turned to face him but only to see a sad face.What happened to the cocky boy i met just a while ago.

"I just wanna say that i'm sorry if i did anything wrong i didn't know that you were the daughter of a street racer legdend.

"HAHAHHA its all good.....

"Tae Taeyang my name is Youngbae but my friends call me Taeyang.

"Well Taeyang its all good i was having fun while you were clueless who i was.

I then see my girl Mira talking to one of his guy friends as he kept on touching her but she was getting mad at how he was touching her.

MAY ALL RACERS GET READY AT THE START LINE

"Well Taeyang i guess thats your cue i wish you luck i said as i gave him a hug.As i was hugging i wispered i his ear."Just for luck heres to you.I paced his hands on my and he soon took it and squeezed while i kissed him.

"Now thats enough lover boy get going.I said to him as soon as he left i jumped in my car and met the racers at the start line but little did he know was that i was part of the race.I rolled down my windows to see his facein shock i blew him a kiss letting him know that he wasn't gonna win