I'm Sorry

Racing With Passion

We finally made it back but we had to bring her to my house seemed like they had the police on there .I was really worried about Mira on rather if she was gonna be okak.Taeyang of a friend is really gonna get it once i find out she will be okay.

"Is she gonna be alright.I asked Tae friend.

"She is its just that right now shes just unconstions.It seemed like when the car was rolling she hit her haed a lot to the point she out.He told me.

"No shelock.I said underneth my breath.I saw in his eyes that he really cared for her just like the way i do.He was being so gentle with her as well but i had to think about that who hurted her.

"Hey Tae where is your friend at.I asked him as he looked at me with a strange face.

"Ohh hes in the garage why you asked?He asked me with a dumfounded look.

"No reason.Whe to me where he was located that was when my whole mood kicked in.I went to down stairs to my garage to only find him pacing back and forth.

"Well hello jack its very nice to meet you.But you should already know why i'm here.I said making him a little scared.

"Look i didn't know that was gonna happen okay i just wanted to teach her a lesson on who she was talking to thats all.He said to me.

"Look here i don't give a you almost killed her she could of really gotten hurt hell she could of died.I yelled at him.

"I don't give a but all i know is that she better watch who the shes talking to.

He is really something but i bet he never saw a girl like me about to beat the living crap out of him.When he told me that i grabed him by the collar and punched the hell out him."Look here try to pull some stupid stunt like that agian yoiu really won't be racing agian.I after i told him that Taeyang bursted through the door but as i was walking away that grabbed me by wrist.

"The fu......I felt a sharp pain hit my face i looked at him with no emotion.This little just slapped me.I pulld my arm abck and punched him agian but this punch really hurted bad.

Taeyang was shocked but then came rushing to me to see about my hand.

 

Mira pov

 

My head is pounding. Am I alive? Last thing I remember was somebody grabbing me out of the car. Who made me wreck? Oh man my head is killing me! "Ughhhh" i sighed and opened my eyes. "Hey im still alive!" "Thug life!" Oh what time is it? Man who pulled me out that car? Wait where is Amber? "Amber i called out but no answer?" Maybe she is still sleeping ill wait until she is awake. Man im hungry. gonna go make breakfast! Hmm lets see how about eggs, pancakes, and all this other good food. So many to choose..... Ill make them all!!! Great plan! Hmmm wait what time does that oven say??? 12:30 am!!! So early. Oh well im still hungry and ill cook again later when Amber wakes up too. As im cooking there is a noise. I hear walking of multiple people. Three actually. Talking. "Knock knock knock" Who could that be at this time of night! OH NO! May be some gang or something. Im gonna grab that knife and see who it iS and see what they want and if they are dangerous.so I walk near Ambers door but she wasn't in there i became worried and scared.i gotten my fists ready to fight.i move towards the door to open it but eavesdrop to see if the voices are familiar. It sounds like a guy and a girl. I open the door to find two guys standing at the door. "Huh?" I said to myself wait one of them looks kinda familiar i thought. Who is that boy? "Who are you?"

END OF POV

 

We were all coming back from the bathroom after Taeyang cleaned my hand i ahd to say his touch was soft yet gentle.H eplaced a cold towl on my right cheek.My cheek stung a little bit but looking into his eyes and his hand carsing my cheek made the pain almost go away.

"Mira your up thank god.

"Yeah i'm good unnie but who pulled me out the car?

"Well you should be thanking this fine as gentleman right behind you.

Mira turned around to see Seunghyun,.

"Thank you for saving me and i'm sorry if i worried you.

"Its no problem.

We all sat around the table expect for the who hitted Mira.We started talking about the next race which was a two partner race.

"So i'm guessing unnie i can't be apart of the race tomorrow night.

I was gonna speak but pretty boy Seunghyun said something before me.

"Well you can my partner in the race its not like your really hurt to race right?He said to me asking my perrmission.

"Well its up to her thats if she wants to bein the next race.

"Well she is a pretty good driver though especially fro a fine woman like her to be driving.

I glanced at Mira to only know she was blushing like a mad dog.

"Well since Seunghun got a partner how about youb miss fine thang be mine.He asked.But the whole time i was thinking i felt a pair of hands reach my thighs.I looked to see if they were looking and slapped his hands off of me but he just kept geting close and closer to my "special area".I gasp with sudden touch of his hands.I'm not gonna lie i felt wet when he was touching me ually but i had to keep my moans silent.

"Keep this up and you migt not even have a partner.I said to him.

All eyes were on us but i broke the tention.

"Oohh guys look at the time its really late we should be heading to bed am i right.I said to them.I hurried and scrapped my plate and washed it and went up to my room.

" that was a close one i said to myself.I was getting undressed changing into my pj shorts and my blue tank top.After i was done getting dressed i went in my bed and read.I wasn't really all that bad actually i had a thing for reading poetry.I pulled out my glasses to see clearly.As i was reading i stumbled upon this poem

 

 

 

"Feelings tell the truth, they never lie
Feelings tell the truth between you and I
But what if they hide, they don't come out
Then how will your feelings come about
Through signs, that's kind of crazy
That's like not working at it and being lazy
Through art, though picture would be grand
It doesn't paint a full picture to understand
Through words, though you say them proud
The may not come across as being loud
So how do you release how you feel?
To make sure that someone knows that it's real
You start at your stomach, where the butterflies roll
And that sends a message right to your soul.
From your soul, it moves through you blood
And it enters your heart like a flood.
From there, it sits in your heart, awaiting its fate
But you better release it soon, or it will be too late
So how do you let your feelings out? Look in your heart
It is there you will see that you should have looked there from the start.

I thought about this it felt like this was me the feelings i have inside.My thoughts gotten inturrepted from a knock at my door.

"Ooo its you.I said to taeyang as he swiftly walks up in my room.

"Waht do you want i asked.

"I just wanted to see you thats all.I rolled my eyes at him.I went back to my bed and went back to reading but he just kept on distracting me.

"What do you keep looking at.

"Just admiring the veiw of how beautiful you look with glasses and those superan shorts really do fit you.I rolled my eyes at his schessy sayings.

"Look i'm trting to.....I was cut off by him kissing me.I didn't stop him from kissing me letting him have access to my bottom lip.I was enjoying the kiss until he pulled back.

"Come lets cuddle.He said as he took his shirt off and his pants leaving him just in his boxers.

"I'm not gonna do anything to you unless you want me to.He said as he winked to me.

"Hmmm no.I told him as he grabbed my waist making me come closer to him.

"You know i like you right from the first moment i lead eyes on you.You were stunning.He told me as moved the streands of her from my face tucking it in the back of my ear.This guy is really something but the feelings i have for him is really exciting.After a while my eyes started to close but he was still holding me from behind not letting me go.I feel like this moment can last forever.