episode2

Obliviant

Rain's pov

#flashback~

"What's wrong with you? Why are you crying?" I asked gently and slowly came to Krystal to give a warm hug.

"Ahjeossi, I don't want to leave you without telling you goodbye.. so I came here every single day but you were not here.. Eodisseo?" I could only watched her with full deep emotions, I miss her. I miss her so much. I stay silent untill she told the truth. "I'm going to leave Korea tomorrow. Annyeong,"
"Bwo? Jamkkanman, you left me 2 years ago and you are leaving me again?" I could not belive this. Who do you think am I? I try to acted cool. She nodded. I sighed, dissappointed by her answer.

"Mianhae, I'm going to tell you at first place but since you're not here for a week, I make my own decision. And I hope that my decision doesn't make you angry,"

I raised my right eyebrows and saw her frightened eyes.

"I'm angry," I honestly confessed what I felt about it that night.

"I actually... got proposal from United States to composed song there,"

It's unbelievable to hear that from her. She made me speechless however she succeed to make me smile.

"Jinjja? chu..chukkahae!" I laughed happily not only as her boyfriend and her 'daepyonim' ceo's.

I try to steel a kiss from her. To show how am I really happy for her and support her from back. Slowly I approached her. My right hand gently touched her flawless face. Slowly and slowly...

"Ahjeossi !!!!!!!!!!!!"

I've heard that voice. (__your name__)? OMG ! What again?!

I went down the stairs and left Krystal alone. "Miss____ what do you want from me?!"
This kid hug me when she saw me. I don't know what's going on but seeing her in a big mess and frightened. It hurts me.  She's the only my relative here in Korea.

"What happened?" I asked her again and saw Krystal went down the stairs too.
"What's happening dear?" Krystal seems to be worried about my sister and she seems too tired. Maybe she was waiting for me the whole day?

"Krystal you can go to home now, I'll settle down this. You seems so tired. Don't worry,"