episode4

Obliviant

Mino's pov

I walked down the street, after finished our last session. They are so maniac when they took pictures of last day in school but suddenly I remembered when I met (_your name_). It took me a lot of courage to ask her. I had butterflies in my stomach after all when I met her just now. But, I'm dissapointed on how she ignored my simple question that even a 5-years-old-kids would be able to give an asnwer. Why she run away?

"Or maybe... she likes me too?" engraved smile, I made my own conclusion.

"Mino ya!" someone snapped from behind me. I turned back, as the voice sounded familiar to me. I saw a man with glasses and dashing style.

"Seungyoon? Where are you from? Why you are not wearing school uniform?" Seungyoon is my childhood friends. We lived at the same neighbourhood and I always bumped into him while walking home from school. What made us close? The answer is music.

"I changed just now, I have an audition today,"

"Wow, jinjja? I'm really happy for you!"

"Yea, kinda.. I'm afraid of failing, so lately I rearely hang out with you. Mian,"

"Kwaenchanha, I'm cool,"

"By the way, why are you smiling just now huh? I saw you. Ya, don't you make any progression with that girl?"

"Huh? Which girl?"

"Your ex,"

"My ex?!"
"Saekki ya, your new crush! Not your ex. Aigoo, I'm sick of your bad habit! Do you think that woman's heart is a playground for you? Wake up Mino ya!"

"I don't know there's something different about this girl,"

"Huh, every single girls is different to you," he sighed and smirked . Teasing me.

"It's true, I like her 5 months ago but she never noticed my feelings. I tried to seduce her with my charming winked. But she couldn't noticed it! However, her friend who responded by winked at me back. Seungyoon ya, what's wrong with that girl?"
 

"I don't know what to say, but she's the one! I like the way she treated you! Hahaha," He burst out laughing at me. To be honest, I had put love letter on (_your name_)'s desk about two months ago. She did not even noticed that? "I really want to meet her someday and said thank you for making my friend suffering. Mino, I don't know what's wrong with her. I just can describe her in one word, she is so OBLIVIOUS!"