episode 1

Obliviant

We cleaned all the mess we made for 2 hours. To be frank, it was so hard and the most tired part was hearing Ahjeossi's nagging all the way back home just because I pranked him by throwing the towel into the river . Aha ! Serve your right !


We arrived at our beloved home after 8 hours journey from Busan to Seoul.

"We could've aarived earlier.." I sighed. But Rain seems too tired this time. He did not argue. He ignored me and open the car's back and carried our things.

"Umm give me the house key ! I'll open the door for you !" Maybe that's the least thing that I could help him.
"Here," he throw the key .

When I catched the key , I abruptly ran up the stairs , gardens but before I could reach our main door suddenly...


"Excuse me? But who are you?" I pat on her shoulder so she raised her head slowly but weak. "Omo ! Eonnie ?! Why are you sleeping in front of our house?"

It's weird that Rain's girlfriend was here in the middle of the night. Gosh, her charming eyes, tiny red lips and tall-skinny legs? Who'll not fall for her? Wait, but do I seem jealous?

No ! Umm, okay. I just lied . I envy her so much !

I still remember when my brother showed her to me. I saw my brother was blushing for the first time ! But despite of when he blushed because he accidentally slipped his towel and I saw his pink boxer ! Yea, I think it's exceptional . Maybe ?


"Oh where is your brother ? Can I talked to him for awhile?" Krystal eonnie (5 years a part so I call her eonnie) stood up. I'm wondering why she acted like this.
Without knowing, Rain walked to our garden and stopped after he saw Krstal.
"What are you.. how long you've been here?"
"We need to talk,"
Well it seems I'm stucked in between right now. The silent grows and continued until I decided to leave them both for their privacy sake.


I walked around in our neighborhood wishing that there's nothing bad happened to both of them. I skipped and skipped and suddenly I saw a tin can. So I stopped.
"Goodbye my lover!"

Well that's actually a cue for me to kick the tin as a symbolize to carry on my life...
I heard soulful voice that sang my favourite song (I'll survive) that lift up my spirit to ran to the tin can to kick it again and again until the soulful voice disappeared.
Where am I? I ran too far. Wow.
"Yeah !! That's it !! I'm totally over with you ! There's no way I can turn back ,"
I guess it's the end for us. I won't be able to like any guys like I used to.
"Really? You wouldn't turn back and take this key?" there's a voice behind my back.
I felt my heart thumping. Well, I'm scared !
"Who are you?! Yyeeea. I wouldn't!" I insisted to turn back. Without any hesitation, I run as fast as I could as if there's a wild dog or serial killer behind me. But whoever it is . I don't want to see it !
"Ya !! Your ! key..."