Chapter 2: The boy who hates school

Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jiyeon walked into the gym, 7 guys were seen on the court playing. There was one guy that caught her attention. He had ash brown colored hair, wearing a sleeveless shirt while running around. 'Did such a guy exist in our school?'Jiyeon was deep in her thoughts until the unfamiliar boy noticed her.

"This place is out of bounds to outsiders." He said as he made a clean 3 pointer shoot. The rest of them looked at the direction of the door and noticed their president. They all bowed and had a look of admiration in their eyes.

"Jin, this is our president." Tae Hyung hung his around the guy.

"Ahh...the one you talk about on the phone?" At the mention of this, Tae Hyung's cheeks had a deep blush. The youngest suddenly shouted out, "You finally agree to be my girlfriend?"

"Stop dreaming! She's agreeing to my proposal." Ji Min interrupted. A fight started, the 6 boys arguing with each other while Seok Jin just looked bored and continued shooting hoops.

"QUIET!" Jiyeon shouted before continuing, "Who's that guy?"

"Let me introduce, Kim Seok Jin. Eh...where's he?" Nam Joon pointed towards Seok Jin's direction.  

Point of view: Kim Seok Jin

6 guys fighting over a girl, what a disappointment. I should get back to basketball. It's the only thing that makes me wanna come to school. Are tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter