Chapter 1: That Trouble Maker

Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Point of view: Park Ji Yeon

Hello, I'm the president of Ha Muk High—Park Ji Yeon. Right now, there's this one student that troubles me. It's stated in the regulations that the student council have the absolute rights... More importantly, they should listen to me. Well, the students are abiding this well, except for one of course. Even putting expulsion on the threat table, he doesn't seem to be bothered the slightest bit. Why do I have such tough life? 

I should just expel him right? Anyway, he's breaking a lot of school rules. Even though rumors say that he's nerdy looking. You would expect him to be smart... People say ' Don't judge people by their appearance.'Now I know why. He got all '0's on his test scores. Though I've never seen him since he doesn't come to school. 

These were almost my daily thoughts as I sat in my private office. 

I looked up at the clock.....It's already 3.30. I sat here for 2 hours? I should get some fresh air... 

"Omg! That's our president!" "She's pretty..." "I wished she was my girlfriend." Whispers filled the corridors as I walked past. They were trying hard to keep it as soft as possible, but obviously failed.  Doing what I always do, I smile and wave at them. I hear balls dribbling past the court from the gym. Ah...the basketball practice. I was going to walk away until I hear...

"Jin! Pass the ball here!"

Jin? I don't remember anyone named Jin on the team since the basketball club co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter