Chapter 5

It's Not Easy to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 5 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Breakfast was quiet that day. The rest of the day too, she went outside and visited the town.

Around 5 pm. she went back to the hotel, took a shower and the TV. As she was switching the channels she remembered it was Friday. *Music Bank!! Yeyyyyyy!!!* She said to herself, checked the time and switched the channel to KBS. It was 6:10 by then and 2PM was performing. Suddenly she became the crazy fan she had kept hidden the day before when the very Jimin stood in front of her. As she was shouting and dancing and singing the doorbell rang. She lowered the TV’s volume and went to answer the door.

The second she opened the door a thin voice said:

“Can you keep the TV’s volume low please? I am trying to get some sleep.” It was a girl.

 “Oh, ok. Sorry.”

 “Thank you.” she said and left.

She closed the door and went back to watching the show. After it finished, she opened her pc and surfed the internet aimlessly for the rest of the day.

The next morning the doorbell woke her up. She opened the door and a maid handed her a letter.

“A young boy left this for you.” She said and then left.

“Thank you.” She replied while closing the door. She opened the envelope that contained the letter and started to read it out loud.

“Hello there. Sorry for leaving without saying goodbye but we had to check out early in the morning and go back to our place. How about you come over one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter