Chapter 3

It's Not Easy to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 3 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] “Gotcha!” a voice said. She wasn’t facing him and now she was scared to turn around. She recognized the voice immediately. It was his voice. But, as he wasn’t releasing her hand and she couldn’t run away, she had to turn around.

“Hi!” she said shyly.

“Hi!” he replied, finally releasing her hand. “I’m Jimin. This is Seokjin."

“Hello, I’m Seokjin.” the other boy said, smiling brightly.

“Have we seen each other before?” Jimin asked.

*He recognized me? Even like this? Without makeup on?* She was amazed he recognized her. After 10 seconds, she finally found her words to reply to his question.

“Well, yes. Yesterday, at the airport…”

“Oh, yes!” he interrupted her. “I helped you gather your things, right?”

“Yes, that’s right.” she replied, smiling shyly.

“Your eyes are pretty.” Seokjin said, lowering his posture to match hers.

“You’re so handsome.” she said, covering almost instantly after saying it.

“I know.” he replied on a serious tone, and then he started laughing, while he was returning to his original posture.

“Let me see.” Jimin said. “You’re right. She does have pretty eyes. Green .”

*You’re too close you’re too close you’re too close you’re too close …too close…. Too….*  That was all she could think about at that moment. He had lowered his posture just like Seokjin did before him and his face was only inches away from hers. She was screaming inside and her heart started to skip beats at the sudden thought of how it would be like to kiss him right there, right then.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Oh, yes, I am okay. Did you say something?” she replied, after she shook her head to make her earlier thoughts disappear. Meanwhile, when she was in dreamland for a few seconds, he had returned to his original posture.

“I asked you where you are from.” He continued.

“Oh, yes, sorry. I am from Romania, Europe.”

“Wow, so far. What made you come to Korea?”

“Jimin, you didn’t even ask for her name.” Seokjin said. “What’s you’re name? You already know ours.”

“Choi Min Jae.” she replied, smiling at the cute expression Jin had on his face.

“You have a Korean name?” Jimin asked. “How come?” he continued, curiosity visible on his face.

“I changed it before I left home. I will be living in Korea for a while, and it will be much easier for me to integrate in the society like this.”

“Oh, I see. You are staying here, at the hotel?” Seokjin asked.

“Yes, I am. Are you two staying here too or visiting someone?”

“We checked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter