Chapter 2

It's Not Easy to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 2 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] As she was looking for the restaurant she realized she was still caring around the luggage so she decided to look for a hotel first and check in. After she checked in and the valet brought her luggage to her room, she went to the hotel’s restaurant and ate her first dinner in Korea. Then she went back to her room and the only thing she remembers she did was lying down on the bed.

The next day she woke up around 1 pm, took a shower and ate her lunch at the hotel’s restaurant. As she was waiting for her food, she noticed a few girls were crowding over a table. As curious as she is, she just had to go and find out why. When she got to the table, she tried to ask one of the girls from that crowd, but she didn’t answer. One of the waiters went to her and said that the food was on the table so she went back to her table to eat. By the time she had almost finished her lunch, she noticed the girls who were crowded at that table had left. Now, she was staring at that table trying to make out who was sitting there, but it was helpless, her table was just too far.

* What should I do? * she asked herself. Then she remembered the bathroom was in that direction, so she decided she will just go to the bathroom and on her way there she will see who was sitting there. It was enough to get up and take 6 steps and she was able to see who it was. It was the perfectly round head boy again.

*That’s …. Oh.* and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter