002 - Of Cuddles and Mr. V

⇢ luv ↺ oneshot - stories collection ↻
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TITLE: OF CUDDLES AND MR. V

PAIRING: VMIN

GENRE: FLUFF

WARNING: EXPLODING RAINBOWS COMING YOUR WAY (OR NOT).

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS WAS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

 

Jimin wonders what did he ever do to get this guy as his roommate.

 

 

 

"Jimin, Jiminie, Park Jimin, Chim Chim, Jiminnnnn," Taehyung whines, hands clutching onto his seemingly empty sheets. 

 

Jimin sighs in frustration, blinking his eyes open as he sat up from his own bed. 

 

"Jesus. What do you want now?" He replies back, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He takes a glance at the clock, groaning at the big red numbers that read 02:43. Taehyung beams brightly at him, but it slowly fades off to a frown, fingers playing at the hem of his shirt as he lowers his gaze.

 

Jimin sits a little straighter, frowning at his roommate's weird antics. "Did Namjoon hyung scold you again?" He asks, scooting a little closer to the other.

 

Taehyung shakes his head slowly, taking a small peek at the empty spot beside his pillow. "I lost Mr. V and I don't know where to start searching for it," he utters softly, throwing a nervous glance to where Jimin sat with his jaw dropped.

 

"Mr. V? As in that teddy bear you bought with your first pay? Damn, that thing was almost as tall as you. What was it doing outside the room anyway?" Jimin says, still very much annoyed that the other boy had woken him up just because of a bear. A teddy bear that looked like a lion, to be exact.

 

"I think I was planning to bring it to class the other day but I left it on the bus," Taehyung replied and began making weird faces as he tried his best to remember the specific details that day.

 

Jimin proceeds to choke on his saliva as he registers what Taehyung said. "Class?! You were planning to bring it to school?" He confirms as he coughs, small tears appearing at the edges of his eyes.

 

Taehyung nods his head firmly, his face so serious it was almost comical, but his body soon deflates after the thought of his missing plush toy. "I don't think I'll have enough money to buy a new plushie, we have the school fees and rent to pay and I still can't contact my parents."

 

Jimin stares at his friend helplessly before sighing once more. He takes in Taehyung's down turned smile and frowns. Both of them settle into silence for a moment, before Jimin decides to (possibly) ruin his own life over by saying the next sentence.

 

"You can cuddle with me if you want," Jimin pauses for a moment, coughing the awkwardness away as he rubbed the back of his neck bashfully. "I mean we probably won't be able afford a new toy anytime soon right?" He adds in, carefully surveying the other's expression.

 

Taehyung's face remain straight for a split second before he grins, nodding his head. Jimin shifts around the single bed, trying to make space for his incoming roommate but gives up a moment later when he realised that they were cuddling, why the hell would he need space for?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter