Chapter 8

I Can't Without You

"Kyungsoo-ah !"

 

 

Chen called Kyungsoo and walked towards him. Kyungsoo who was reading a book quickly turn his head and facing Chen. Chen then put his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder and make his 'troller' face ."Yah, what're you doing Kyungsoo? Where's Jongin?" Chen asked and his eyes looking around their classroom to find Jongin. 

Chen and Jongin are Kyungsoo's classmates. They're really close to each other since they went in same elementary school together before. They also know about Kyungsoo and Haesol 's relationship .' Like siblings'. They also know Haesol from Kyungsoo since he always talked about her in front of them. Sometimes they asked Kyungsoo 'why don't he just couple or make Haesol as his girlfriend?' . And like always Kyungsoo said that he and Haesol just love each other like sibling. (ARE YOU SURE KYUNGSOO?)

"Can't you see what I'm doing right now ?" Kyungsoo lift his book that already on his hands to show to Chen what exactly he's doing right now.  Chen just pouted. "So, where's Jong..." Chen's words was cut off by Jongin. He walked towards them and waved his right hand to them . " You're looking for me , Chen ? You miss me ?" Jongin smirked open his arm to get hug by Chen. "Yeah! I miss you !" Chen gigled and pretend to hug Jongin and then he suddenly slightly punch Jongin on his belly. "Yah!!" Jongin muffled and Chen stick out his tounge. "Bwerkkkk!~".

Kyungsoo chuckled with their childish action and started to focused back on his book. "Kyungsoo-ah , just now on my way to go to the toilet , I saw Haesol and Hyerin standing outside of their classroom. It's look like they receives punishment from their teacher." Jongin said. "Owh , really ?" Kyungsoo asked Jongin with his curious face. "Hahaha, the troublemakers so cute tho !" Chen interrupt. "Just say actually you want to say Hyerin cute right ?" Jongin said and nudge Chen's shoulder . "Bwoya.. ~, I say they both cute ! Not just Hyerin, okay !" Chen rolled his eyes. Chen actually had a crush on Hyerin but he embrassed to confess because he afraid that she'll be reject him as her boyfriend. "Why your cheeks becomes red . Are you blushing ...~" Kyungsoo teased and make his squishy pose. Jongin also joining Kyungsoo in teasing Chen, who already started to made his way to his desk and ignored them. Kyungsoo and Jongin laughing so hard.

"To be honest , Chen is the cutest one. Hahaha." Kai still laughing." Yeah, yeah !Okay..okay stop it Jongin. My belly felt so hurt after laughing so hard !" Kyungsoo started to back into his normal soul." By the way, Jongin-ah , what's time is it ?" Kyungsoo raise up one of his eyesbrows. "9.30 a.m. But it seems like Mrs. Kim didn't enter the class today . Maybe she's absent." Jongin said. " I want to recess early today and go to Haesol. She and Hyerin must've been tired standing all day." Kyungsoo concerned.

 

--------------------

"May..Maybe .."

 

"Seriously !Wahh , so that's mean my assumption is true ! You like Kyungsoo!" Hyerin almost shouted. Fortunately Haesol quickly covered Hyerin's mouth with her hand. " Yahh! You're being too loud !" Haesol worried that someone will heard their conversation. "Why don't you just tell me about this before ? You don't believe me, Haesol ?" Hyerin asked and still not understand why Haesol doesn't tell her about this because usually if  Haesol had some problems, she will tell her as soon as possible. "I'm sorry Hyerin.. It's not like that. I'm ..just not sure with.. my feeling either. Weird, right ?" Haesol muffled and slightly bowed her head down .

"What's weird ? It's okay. Your feeling is true, friend. I know actually you're really love Kyungsoo. I can see it in your eyes. Don't trying to deny your feeling, okay !" Hyerin said and trying to comfort Haesol since she know that Haesol never have any experience in love life."Why don't you confess about your feeling to him?" Hyerin asked. "Yahh .. I never think about that okay. You think it easy to confess my feeling in front of him ?! NO! I have to make sure that my feeling towards him is true first." Haesol explained . " You don't have to make sure about it. Do you think you can live without him ?" Hyerin retorted back. "No...What if he does not love me back ? It's not like I'll missing him if I don't confess now, right ?" Haesol let out a plain smiled to Hyerin.

"Okay.. It's up to you . But I don't want to see you regret in the future about this, arasseo ?!" Hyerin said and pointed her index finger to Haesol. "Ne, arasseo! Thank you for understanding me Hyerin-ah." Haesol gigled. "I always understand you. You don't know about that?! Haishh.. " Hyerin muffled. "Hahaha, sorry sorry sorry ~ By the way don't tell about this to anyone okay!" Haesol not ready yet to tell anyone about her feeling. "Don't worry babe" Hyerin wink and show her thumb up to Haesol.

 

----------------------

 

"Haesol-ah"

"Oh ! Kyungie !"

 

It was lunch break or recess time and the students were having their lunch in the school cafeteria. Kyungsoo, Chen and Jongin walked towards Haesol and Hyerin while their hands holding the trays that full with food. Haesol and Hyerin sitting at the lunch table and seems happy when the boys walked towards them. She waited for Kyungsoo and like always he'll sitting beside her. Everyday like that.

"What's up guys? Just now I saw you two standing outside your classroom. Did something happened?" Jongin asked. "Oh! really ?! You saw us ? Hehehe, nothing's happened right, Haesol ? Hyerin trying to lie about they had been punished by their teacher and nudges Haesol who was also sitting beside her to join her. "Mwo ...?" Haesol blinked for a while."Ahhh, ne .. nothing's happen." She continued after she realized what Hyerin trying to do.

" You know what Haesol , Kyungsoo had been worried about you after he heard that you standing about one hour."Chen chuckled. "Owh, really Kyungie-ah ? Aigoo~"  Haesol pinched Kyungsoo's cheek. "Arhhh, it hurt Haesol-ah " Kyungsoo pouted while rubbing his hurt cheek. "Aigoo~ you two look like a lovebirds." Hyerin said and chuckled.

"Aniya ~ " They both resist it.

 

"This two .." Hyerin

"Should be.."Chen

"Together..." Jongin

 

 

A/N: So Hyerin, Chen and Jongin have the same thought about Kyungsoo and Haesol. What'll happen next ??