Chapter 7

I Can't Without You

Early in the morning ...

 

*Someone call the doctor~*

 

Haesol's phone kept ringing with EXO's Overdose ringtone. She wanted to sleep more and ignored it but her phone kept ringing beside her bed and make her feel frustrated. "Who's calling me at this time.. ~" Haesol muffled and trying to get up and picked up her phone. She looks on the screen phone and saw Kyungsoo's name then she answered it in lazy way.

"Kyungie-ah, why ~?" Haesol eyes still closed while answering Kyungsoo's call.

-"Yahh, are you still on the bed ?" -Kyungsoo asked.

"Yes, why ? Did something happen ? Tell me faster. If it's nothing important you want to tell me just hung up. I want continuing my sleep now." Haesol messed up her hair with her right hand.

-"Hey ! Do you know what's time is it ? What's day is today ?"- Kyungsoo kept asking Haesol in frustrated way.

"Hrmmmm, 7.30 a.m and today is Mon...day. Ohh no way !!!!! School !!! I forget about school. I thought today is Sunday. Ahhhh !" Haesol started to panic because she knows that she actually was late.

-"Hurry up, get ready. I'm on the way to your house to pick you up."- Kyungsoo muttered.

"Ne, Kyungie !" Haesol hung up the phone call and started to get up from her bed and made her way to the bathroom. 

 

Meanwhile ....

 

"Omma ! I'm going to school now " Kyungsoo shouted from the front door to make sure that his mother can hear his voice.

"Okay, make sure Haeosol eat her breakfast okay!" Mrs. Do said from the kitchen.

"Okay, omma !" Kyungsoo made his way to Haesol's house and his left hand holding a plastic bag that contain Haesol's breakfast." Kyungsoo never forget to bring Haesol's breakfast every morning. 

 

After a few minutes, Kyungsoo arrived and he called Haesol's name from outside. He wanted to enter her house but since they already late for school, he doesn't. "Haesol-ah! Haesol-ah! Hurry up!" Kyungsoo muffled. "Ne, I'm coming!" Haesol looks so neat when she's wearing school uniform. She pacing out from her house then started to lock the door to make sure the house safe since lately there are some many cases like robbery in their neighbourhood. After that, she walked toward Kyungsoo, who already wait for her.

 

They started made their way to the school ."Mianhae, Kyungie-ah~ I don't know I would be such a forgetful like this." Haesol sighed. "Kwenchanna.. are you sad ?" Kyungsoo asked when he realized Haesol's frown expression. "I'm making you waiting earlier." Haesol answered. "It's okay. Don't feel bad okay ?! I also wake up late today. Don't worry. I'm sure school gates still open." Kyungsoo put his arm over her shoulder and patted her gently. Haesol just let out a plain smile after Kyungsoo trying to comfort her.

 

"Oh.. I forgot... Your breakfast !!" Kyungsoo said cheerfully then he take out the bread and milk out of the plastic bag and give them to Haesol. "Hahaha, yeay! Thank you" Haesol giggled. "Don't ever skip your breakfast, arasseo ?!" Kyungsoo trying to give a warn for Haesol. " Arasseo!! Don't worry."

 

---------------

"Haesol !" Hyerin shouted Haesol's name as soon as she saw Haesol entered their classroom.

"Oh, Hyerin-ah." Haesol quickly walked towards Hyerin and put her bag on the table.  

Park Hyerin is one of Haesol's classmate. She is the best 'girl' friend that Haesol has besides Kyungsoo. They are a doormate. This is mean that they're sitting next each other in the class. 

"Yahh, why so late? Tell me who actually late for school today, you or Kyungsoo ?" She asked because she knows that boft of them always going to school together and usually they doesn't came late to school. "Both." Haesol chuckled. "It's weird when you and Kyungsoo late. Did something happen ?" Hyerin asked with her curious expression. "Aniyo. We woke up late today. Nothings happen." Haesol explained while she took out her History textbook since their History's teacher already entered their classroom and begin their learning.

When teacher started to explained something about history, Hyerin already feel sleepy so she trying to disturb Haesol with nudged Haesol's elbow slowly. "Haesol-ah ~ Haesol-ah~" She talked in a slow tone to make sure their teacher doesn't heard her voice. "Bwoya..?" Haesol turn her head to face Hyerin. " Don't you feel sleepy ? Come on talk with me.. I'm bored..~" Hyerin pouted."Yahh , do you think I'm happy with this history class ? No! " Haesol also talked in a slow tone so they're having a 'whisper' conversation.

"Talk with me then." 

"Yah! What if Mr. Park caught us talking while he is teaching now ?"

"It's okay. I'm sure that he will not notice us. Don't worry. So tell me why you woke up late this morning? Don't tell me you're dreaming about Kyungsoo ..~~" Hyerin started to tease Haesol."

"Yah! Aniya ! Why would I'm dreaming about him. So absurb." Haesol trying to deny.

"Just admit it ,Haesol. I know you like him right ?" Hyerin know that Haesol had a crush on Kyungsoo because the way Haesol look towards Kyungsoo, she can made her conclusion that Haesol looking Kyungsoo just not as a brother nor friend but more than their relationship right now.

"PARK HAESOL ! KIM HYERIN ! What are you two talking about ? "

Hyerin and Haesol quite for a while and slowly facing their teacher." We're so sorry Mrs. Park. We doesn't mean to tal...." Haesol's word was cut off by Mr.Park." Both of you please standing outside the classroom now !!" Mr. Park ordered them and they started made their way out from the classroom.

"This is all your fault." Haesol pointed her index finger to Hyerin."Your fault too." Hyerin retored back."Why my fault?" Haesol raised her eyesbrows."Because you talk with me too.Hahaha." Hyerin laughing so hard when she noticed Haesol's eyes widen."Yah! Kim Hyerin !" Haesol slightly punch Hyerin's shoulder. "Hahaha, okay okay . Mianhae ppyong ~" Hyerin still laughing and doing 'aegyo' in front of Haesol. "Geez..." Haesol smiled when she look at her bestfriend act like that.

"By the way, you don't answer my question just now. Telling me please....you like Kyungsoo's right ?"

 

 

 

 

"I don't know Hyerin.

My feelings.

I don't understand them.

Iand Kyungso just like siblings.

I.... don't know.

Still confused "

 

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry late. Enjoy this. Please leave some comments pleaseeee ~ I love when you give me the comment. It feel like i get some encouragement to write this story. I dont care if the comment in negative or positive because I'm still new here. So I will receives well ^.^