49th day after...

Message of Regret

 

Please don't hurt me.... 

The final episode of MoR is here, what will happen?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

---49th day after the incident

Today was a day off from work as it was a public holiday in MBLAQ kingdom and here in the town of Mona Lisa, all the inhabitants were relaxing with their families and dining together. The men and boys of the Super Junior, FTI and Ze:A families decided to have dinner on the beach, setting up a temporary long table and ate their meal by candlelight. Minho looked around at his new ‘family’ Leeteuk and Kangin were play-swordfighting, Siwon, Hangeng and Heechul (Suju) trying to see who had the quickest reflexes as they picked the food from the plate, Ryeowook and Siwan showing off their newest clothing ideas that rivalled Taemin’s weird fashion, Zhou Mi and Henry squabbling over some recent economic spat with the latter having a confused face, Minwoo and Junyoung building a miniature SM Kingdom of sand in the light of the huge bonfire of which the rest of the men were dancing or lazing around.

Dongjun spotted the youngest boy wading into the water as he leant down and released another glass bottle.

Minho watched again as the bottle left his limited sight in the night, tears stinging his dry eyes and threatening to fall. Sudden images of his childhood flashed through his mind, the pain stabbing through his heart and the lump in his throat choking him in the holds of regret. Not being able to hold it in, he collapsed onto his knees in the shallow water and cried, his fingers grasping at his heart frantically while yelling out disjointed sentences but one word kept being repeated: “SORRY”

Drifting away, a little wish

Tears and a slight regret

"If we could be reborn....."

Then, the 29 males on the shore watched with sadness as the boy was consumed by sorrow. In his cracked and pained voice, Minho began to hear someone singing a song softly.

Flow along, little glass bottle…With a message containing a wish…

“I’m sorry!” he cried.

“On the other side of the horizon”

“I’m sorry!”

“There, it quietly disappears.”

“I’m….sorry…”

“Flow along, little wish…”

“God…please…..”

“Tears and a little bit of regret…”

“Please….If we were to be reborn….”

“It’d be nice if we become twins again…”

A collective gasp came from behind him as Minho’s head jerks upwards and to the side, staring with eyes wide in disbelief. There, though opaque, stood Soon Hwa in all her glory, wearing the Prince’s clothes and shining crown on her head atop her long locks of brown hair. Dongjun splashed towards the shadow as she turned to take a look at everyone. Her eyes swept over Ryeowook’s and Donghae’s crying forms in Kyuhyun’s arms who gave her a sad but encouraging smile, over the FTI quintet who all had looks of remorse and pain on their faces as their eyes glistened and they nodded her a greeting and resting on the two boys who were crying out her name and splashing towards her form. Dongjun knew he couldn’t hug her, she was a ghost now, though usually people would be frightened by them, Soon Hwa looked more like an angel than any scary ghost that haunted people’s houses. Henry wiped the tears from his eyes in order to see the girl that he loved with all his soul, his heart shattering to pieces as he realized that she was truly gone, only appearing to them as an apparition.

“Soonie…”

“Soon Hwa…”

“Baby girl…”

Three versions of her name was called out simultaneously, the owners staring at her with tear-filled eyes. Soon Hwa smiled, her eyes wavering as tears started forming too, knowing she was never going to see the 30 males she cared for ever again.

“Minho…Remember what I promised when we were little. ‘Even if all of the world becomes your enemy, I will protect you. You just be somewhere laughing and smiling’ okay? Be happy for me…

Henry…I’m sorry for what I did. I didn’t want to kill her, I’m sure she was a wonderful sister…”

Her shadow silently slid closer to the last unmentioned boy.

“Dongjun…I-I loved you, I love you and I will love you forever…I wish we had said this sooner but I’m glad I got to meet you and spend majority of my life with you… I’m sorry… Goodbye…”

Minho and Henry watched as she tiptoed and let her ghostly lips touch Dongjun’s before she faded completely, the tune of her song still playing softly in their minds. The three boys returned to the shore, collapsing onto the sand and holding onto each other for support. They promised in their hearts that they will forgive and forget to start a new life, as her last wish.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That concludes MoR. A sad yet happy ending for the boys.

a/n: did anyone get the 49 days reference? It's over D: One more sequel and its over...