27th day after...

Message of Regret

 

Yeah I know this sequel is lame but I have an ending for the compete series so please don't hate me :( But I'm like triple- or quad-updating today for Moonsoo. I hope its not a bad 'end-of-exam' present D:

Last time on MoR, Minho remembered that time in his childhood when Soon Hwa had taken the punishment for him. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

---27th day after the incident

You who would fulfil my wish

Are no longer here-

Minho used his break time to go to the beach again, setting off another glass bottle, again with a note inside it tied with red ribbon. He sighed, remember all the stupid ideas he made her do.

---FLASHBACK

Without looking up at the person infront of her, Soon Hwa waited patiently for her orders.

“I know you will object to this new assignment but you have pledged yourself to do whatever order I issue no matter how much it goes against your morals, I’m just reminding you of this. Your new mission is to kill the Countess of Southshire and the knight-in-training Dongjun of Ze:A. I hope they are disposed of by the end of the week. I have many more I want you to get rid of but those two are at the top of my list. Do you understand Soon Hwa?”

Soon Hwa closed her eyes to prevent any tears from falling and showing her weakness. She knew that she shouldn’t disagree with him, it is part of her pledge to remain a part of this castle but she knew…this was where she will not obey him to every letter.

“Yes, your Highness.”

~~~

“You girls want to leave the Valkyrie? You’re scared for your family?”

They nodded, their faces reflecting hope. The Prince looked at Soon Hwa and nodded. Without batting an eyelash, she set upon the girls like a mindless demon. Soon Hwa killed without hesitation, the swirling darkness in her eyes deepening with every fallen comrade, the coldness blocking out the screaming faces of what was her warrior family. The red colour stained her new white outfit, spraying it like little red blooming flowers. Prince Minho watched this display with much interest as the carcasses of the original Valkyrie team littered the ground, the performers long gone, the other knights and trainees hanging their head, trying not to look at the sickening sight before them.

“Well done Soon Hwa. Now please wash your clothes before it stains your new outfit.”

Bowing, Soon Hwa walked out of the room. The bodies were wrapped up in the bloodied carpet and carried out, a new replica put back in its place. The remaining people left the room before the dancers were ushered back in looking sick and disgusted. Everything went back to normal, the Prince going back into his bored stupor.

---END FLASHBACK

Minho now looked back at everything that had happened, the obvious wrongs he had done becoming known and settled on his shoulders like a heavy lead weight dragging him down. He watched as the bottle bobbed further and further away, tears slipping gently down his cheeks.

-so

I am getting the sea

To deliver my thoughts

Drifting away, a little wish

Tears and a slight regret

Realizing sin is always

After everything is over

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next time on MoR: Minho’s quill pen stopped scratching on the parchment, reminiscing back to the first few days he started living with this household.

a/n: the first two songs were more action-y the last two is more slow and reflective :/