Love You More Than Anything [KeyZu]

SHINee's FEELINGS ♥

Key stood at the bottom of the stairs, not sure whether or not he should do what he wanted to or not.

 

He touched his pocket and felt the small box there.

 

He took a large gulp of air and began to walk up the red ladder that led to ZuZu’s attic home.

 

When he was half way there, he stopped at the balcony, wavering.

 

He didn’t know whether or not he should do it.

 

They’ve been together for four years now; today was their four year anniversary.

 

He wanted to propose to her.

 

He loved her more than anything.

 

More than his life, his career.

 

And he wanted to make her his as quick as possible.

 

He leaned against the corner of the steel balcony and took out the box slowly from his pocket.

 

For a few minutes he just stared at the box and then he opened it up slowly.

 

The ring was small and thin but it was studded with diamonds.

 

“I hope ZuZu will like it…” He whispered to himself.

 

He continued to stare at the ring for a few minutes before he finally picked up the courage to finish his journey to her attic home.

 

When he finally reached the top, without a seconds hesitation, he knocked on her small door and waited for someone to open it.

 

Five minutes passed and there was no movement in her home.

 

Key was now wondering where she went to.

 

And then, she heard footsteps climbing up behind him and he whipped around and saw ZuZu there, surprised and holding onto a large bag of bread.

 

He smiled at her and then walked up to her and helped her with her groceries.

 

“You should’ve told me that you were out.” Key said and ZuZu smiled apologetically at Key while she opened the door to her home.

 

“Joesonghamnida oppa. I didn’t think I would see you today so…”

 

Key didn’t blame ZuZu.

 

Four years of being together and they hadn’t even seen each other more than 10 times.

 

He put her groceries on her small kitchen counter and then leaned against it, waiting for ZuZu to finish cleaning up her dishes.

 

“So what are you doing here oppa? Is everything okay? You don’t normally come on your own will.”

 

Key smiled.

 

ZuZu wasn’t a normal girl.

 

When all girls remembered their anniversary days with their boyfriend, ZuZu always forgot and Key was always the one that remembered.

 

ZuZu was soon done with her dishes and she stood in front of Key, waiting for an answer while she wiped her hands on a piece of paper towel.

 

Key put both hands on ZuZu’s shoulder and gently pushed her backwards.

 

ZuZu looked at Key oddly but all Key did was smile in response, not explaining his actions.

 

Key cleared his throat and then took out the box in his pocket.

 

He heard her gasp but he was too busy bending down on one knee to see what her expression was like.

 

When he looked back up, ZuZu looked like she was about to cry.

 

Of happiness.

 

“ZuZu. Will you, forever, be by my side?”

 

ZuZu stared at him for a second and then she nodded, her hand covering .

 

Key’s smile broadened and then he stood up, took the ring out of its box and gently slipped it onto her middle finger.

 

He pulled her in for a hug and whispered to her ear,

 

“Now you’re mine. Forever. Saranghae ZuZu.”