“Come on, kitty. Snatch it from me.”

P(a)wned

Jinki walked inside his house with plastic bag filled with groceries in his right hand while his left forearm supporting the limp being sleeping soundly against his chest.


The cat’s head snapped in surprise when Jinki bowed to place the plastic bag near the coffee table.


“Oh,” Jinki chuckled. “Did I wake you, kitty?”


The cat yawned before rubbing his face with the side of his palm. His head turned from side to side as he observed the foreign surrounding.


“Welcome to my house,” Jinki said as if he could read his mind.


Jinki carefully placed him down on the sofa, using his jacket to wrap around the cat’s wet body so the dirt wouldn’t soil the sofa’s material. He went to his kitchen for a moment and soon he’s back to living room with a good amount of milk in a bowl. He lifted the cat from the seat and put him on his lap, he watched amusedly until the small creature lapped up the last drop from the bowl.

“Wow, you’re really hungry huh?” Jinki put the empty bowl aside. He then brought his socks-covered feet to the table, casually lying with his back resting on the sofa’s cushion.


The cat was rubbing his head to Jinki’s arm, like he’s trying to thank him for everything. Jinki smiled. He caressed the cat’s soft fur on its neck, emitting a low purr from its throat.


“What should I do with you now?” He said to the cat. The cat’s eyes peeked open to stare at him. “Hmmm,” he tapped his chin with his finger. “I don’t know any pet store nearby…”


Cat’s POV


“What should I do with you now?” He mumbled, his soft hand still caressing my neck. it felt good. I slowly opened my eyes to see him tapping his chin. “I don’t know any pet store nearby…”


‘NO! Please keep me keep me keep me!!!’ I screamed inside my head.


I was anxious the whole time as this oblivious guy kept my neck absently. Though the thoughts of going to a pet store where many loud and unhygienic cats were gathered scared the hell out of me, I couldn’t help but kept leaning and purring at his touch because it’s indeed my kind’s weakness.


“Should I give you away… or… should I keep you?” He dragged his words like he’s trying to tease me and damn his fingers worked well to make me feeble.


I tried to struggle from his hold, as my brain kept thinking of a way to convince him that I’m more than worth to be kept as his pet. Something glinting between the creases of his jacket suddenly caught my attention. It was that thing he was using to open the door earlier.


He noticed my averted gaze, following it and when he realized the thing I’ve been staring, he picked it up and held it in front of my face with his thumb and forefinger.


“You want my key?” That shiny thing dangled before my face.


‘Ugh... I know where this is going.’


“Come on, kitty. Snatch it from me,” he swayed that thing right and left.


I hate it the most when human tries to get my attention with this kind of trick. Because really, not all of cats like to play this stupid game where you catch the target, and then throw it away, and then you run after it, and then you discard it again. Tell you what, we don’t really like it at all. And even if we did, we were just trying to please you. And I’m not an easy cat, mind you.


But if it’s my only ticket…


‘Screw my pride.’


I surprised him with my abrupt movement, the jingling object was successfully mine now to play with. I pounced on it and flung it and jumped on it again. I didn’t care if I have to look like an idiot, as long as I could stay, I’d do anything.


“Look at your clueless expression, kitty,” he chuckled, seemingly entertained with what I was doing.


‘Yes, just like that human, keep me as yours~’


 “I should call you ‘Key’,” he flashed a grin.


‘Did he just give me a name?? Enough of this, just keep me, keep me, keep me!’


 “Hmm,” he playfully twirled my tail. I swung it away from his reach, and then he grabbed it again. It lasted for a few more times until he stopped and chuckled.


“Maybe you can stay, Key,” he finally said.


‘Rejoice for the almighty me,’ I smiled cockily inside.


“…what do cats eat?” He mumbled to himself, his fingers still playing with my tail.


Seriously? Is this guy retarded or something? Didn’t he ever watch TV?! My favorite snack was in a commercial video all the time!


“Whatever,” he shrugged. “I’ll figure it out later.”


After a minute of resting on his lap with my tail brushing against his stomach every now and then, I could feel him bringing my body close to his chest while he was trying to get up from the sofa. He wrapped his jacket around me again as he walked into a smaller room with white tiles surrounding it.


“Let’s take our bath~” he sang joyfully.


‘Oh. Right. It’s time to- WHAT?!’

 


 

A/N: soo the yellow jacket guy was Jinki ^^

thank you for reading and/or subscribing, you! :D