Final Chapter

Blind Date 2

Chapter 2

During the Christmas season, the snow kept falling more and more; therefore, there were less people walking out at night. However, still some couple tried to pass this romantic and cold moment to show their strong love too. Ai and Key just walked together and kept being silent during their date. This date seemed giving a boring time since Ai felt regret to walk out with the man. Every time, she tried to be girly and weak as normal girls but her birth attitude was still shown sometimes. She dislike guy, especially, a guy is alike gay. She didn’t dare to say good bye and leave as she wished. Just consider this date, and wished for the time pass by soon. The same as Key, he seemed disliking to walk with girl, he didn’t know. However, he tried his best to complete this date with happy ending or Hyomin would punish him.

“I wonder why you keep wearing that hat even we went to shopping center or restaurant..” Key began to remove this silent moment, as he looked at her weirdly.

“I just want… You don’t need to know…” She held her hat tightly on her head like, she was afraid he would take it off.

“You would be bald next life, if you kept wearing it everywhere. Or maybe you are already bald?” he mocked hardly.

“Seriously, you look so bored with this date.” Ai noticed his bored eyes and said it out.

“I didn’t say like that…” he rejected.

“Cih, say it loudly.. if you really don’t like. I won’t give you a hard time..”

“Yes, I just realized you are not my type.. that’s all… we should give up this date…”

“Okay, you should have told me the trust at first, don’t let me wait so long with this sentence.. anyway bye..” she smiled as be alive again and ran out happily. Suddenly, she saw an accident while a little girl was standing on the road and crying loudly as the car also came to her so fast.

“Be careful…” she didn’t think anything and ran to take that girl to avoid from the car successfully and both of them fell down together at the road side. Ai’s hand was blooding more and more but she didn’t care at all. She just only moved all her interest to the little crying girl.

“Are you okay? It was so dangerous.. where is your mom?” she asked her a lot of questions.

“My baby, are you alright? Oh my goodness..” an old woman appeared and ran to hug the crying girl.

“You are her mom?” Ai asked

“Yes, Thank you Miss to helped my daughter.” She bowed.

“Later, please be careful..”

“Yes..” and then they walked away. The whole story was seen by Key who had stood here for a long time. It was the first time, he felt that his special person appeared. He did love a strong girl and she was here too.

“Your hand is bleeding..” he gave her a scarf.

“Just a little bit. I can go to clinic to clear it now.. and you just back home then..” she began to walk out but Key faster walked to hide her way as he stringed her wounded hand with his scarf.

“Good luck, see you next time.” He smiled weirdly and went out.

“What a weird guy!”

……………………..

In the early morning, Ai went out to do exercise as her regular habit. She wore a T-shirt and short jeans. It was very simple clothe but she looks so cool. As soon as she stepped her food outside the house, she noticed the tall weird man was there too. It was Key or Kim Kibum.  Weirdly, his face was full of smile unlike last night and the way he looked at her, was hidden the meaningful.

“Why are you here?” she began to talk.

“I’m coming for apologize what I did last night. I didn’t mean to stop dating but I was a little bit bored.. but can we date again?” he talked gently at the first time. Of course, he loved a strong girl as he said and he just found out that Ai was his idea girl. So he planned to continue his date with her again.

“Are you kidding me??”

“Can I?”

“If you can run after me…” she gave him a joke smile and then just ran. However, Key didn’t give up easily and he started running after her hardly since he didn’t a kind of exercising guy.

……………….

Hyomin Pov

It was another date between me and Woohyun. After drinking a hot coffee, he walked me to many place in Seoul. The snow kept falling, but it couldn’t make me got a cold since Woohyun took the umbrella with. We kept talking many things and ideas, but suddenly I realized that I was talking with a new person, not my Jungshin oppa.

“Namu, what do you think if Jungshin and Jiyeon date in real? I really ship this couple so much… <333” I began to talk our favorite moment as soon as we got a rest in the park.

“It’s their own business, I don’t have any ideas :’D “” he held his laugh.

“……..” =_=^ weird… who took my boyfriend?? Every times, I talked about our favorite idols, he always had many ideas and felt touched when we talked about it. 

“Oppa, do you know any stores sell My Daughter Seoyoung drama? I missed that drama… T^T it was our idol’s first film…”

“Can we talk other things? I feel messy with this topic now ==” he messed his hair.

“Are you okay? You are sick, isn’t it?” I guessed, he might have been accident with his head that why he forgot our touching feeling with Jungshin oppa T^T

During the time we talked, suddenly another couple passed by….

“Ai…!” Woohyun oppa went to them.. I followed him and saw… ugh… that girl and my bestie, Key =_=

Why this world is really small?

“Oppa, who is she?” I held his hand and stared at her. I hope, she wasn’t his ex or maybe this became weird love. I and she were in relationship, and Woohyun and she had been in relationship… wow =_=

“She is Ai Hashimoto, my cousin… and Ai, this is Hyomin, my blind date partner..” Woohyun introduced us to get each other. But he seemed hiding the meaning with the word [Blind Date Partner]

“What??” Ai was a little bit shock and stared at me unbelievably.

“…. What… what?” My voice was shaking, did she notice me at once? Or I was found out? TvT Mother… please save this daughter.. don’t let her find out here or my Woohyun oppa would get confused..

“Nothing… e.e” she shook her hair and quickly waved her head to reject what her reaction at the moment.

“Your Sweetie is handsome, Park Hyomin… :3” Key stared at me with his hidden meaning. Oh god, I couldn’t believe this moment… my girlfriend was my boyfriend’s cousin. What a mess!

“You know each other?” Ai and Woohyun looked at me and Key.

“She is my bestie…” Key seemed awake what he showed that why he quickly told them.

“Yes, my male bestie U_U” I nodded.

“Wow, this world is really round… ” Woohyun surprised

Yes it’s not triangle =.=

“Why don’t we just walk together?” he continued and it made me cough a lot.

“What’s wrong with you? You touch a cold?” he looked at me worryingly.

“I am okay… okay…” I am worrying if I made that girl found out T_T

“And then just walk….” Woohyun smiled as he started holding my hand and walked. Ai and Key were also walking with us. During the time Ai and Woohyun didn’t notice us, I moved silently to Key and tried to give him a chat.

“Can you walk your girl away? You are ruining my date now -.,-” I said as whispering to him.

“Do I really want? It’s your guy’s suggestion.. however, she is your girl too… wow, Park Hyomin…! You are awesome. You are holding both genders and they both are cousins -.-” Key pouted at me.

“Yaheee…” I stepped on his foot and moved away quickly..

“Ouch..” Key accidentally yelled loudly.

“What’s wrong?” Ai asked him.

“It’s nothing, dog has run passing by and stepped on my foot.” He smiled at her gently.

What…? Dog?? >O< He said I was dog????

……………………..

Ai Pov

An unusual moment during this walking, I kept staring at that girl secretly. I felt so nervous  if she noticed my activities. It was really my sinfulness, I dated her and her bestie in the same time, this world was really so small Y_Y

“Oppa…” As soon as they didn’t notice, I moved closer to Woohyun oppa and as trying to sign him.

“Emm..?” he got it.

“Bring your girl away… why we have to walk together? I might be found out if we keep staying together..” I said softly.

“I thought you wanted to see your girlfriend so long hahaha…” he laughed.

“Oppa, I told you already I wasn’t lesbian -_- ” because I don’t want to be lesbian… God please save me Y_Y I wanted to love a guy.

“But why you dated a girl?”

“Please stop it now, oppa..!” I moved back quickly.

……………………..

But unbelievable moment for us….

In a Japanese restaurant

“You know Jungshin is a bunny of CNBlue…” Hyomin began.

“And Jiyeon is Dino, ahhaha Bunny and Dino are couple…” I laughed.

“What if they date in real?” Hyomin yelled happily.

“It must be awesome, their children must be cute…you know? I have edited with my imagination of their children..” I picked up my phone and saw Hyomin how cute the future of Shinyeon’s child is.

“Awww… Gwiyomi…. Ai… can you teach me how to edit photo like you?” Hyomin begged me.

“Okay…”

“Oh yes…”

-_-  Woohyun

-_,- Key

Key and Woohyun kept looking at those two girls weirdly when they started closing more and more.

…………….

A few days later

Hyomin Pov

I just realized, Handsome guy couldn’t be eaten. I started feeling bored with my boyfriend since he didn’t know anything about me like his cousin did. I went to learn Photoshop at Ai’s house almost every day. I didn’t know why I began to move away from Woohyun and only gladded with Ai more -_-^

Aww… I didn’t want to be lesbian, but my girlfriend was more exciting than my boyfriend.

“Hyomin, can we talk?” Woohyun came to me while I and Ai were editing Jiyeon and Jungshin together.

“Awww… Water Bee, I love this song <3 haha… Jungshin was cute in this drama.. cut it Ai… cut it…” I shook her arms.

“Yes Yes….”

“……..” Woohyun walked away.

3 hours left

We all were having lunch together…

“Where should we go today??” I asked everyone.

“Go fishing..” Key said.

“Play basketball…” Woohyun said.

“Go to DVD shop and find some anime…” I and Ai said in the same time like we were twins.

“Omg… Ai why you know my hubby a lot??? OoO” I yelled.

“It should have been my question. We are like twins… omgg..” Ai jumped.

Key and Woohyun -___-^;;

…………………….

Ai Pov

Staying with Hyomin made me happy, unlike my boyfriend Key. He was manly in role play world, but he became girly when we met -.-^  These days, I didn’t go to online my Jiyeon account. I went to online my Jungshin account only to wait for Hyomin. I just wanted to talk with her more and more.. I became unreasonable now, I was the one who gave her to my cousin and I was also the one who missed her. I went to online Jungshin every day, but Hyomin didn’t even online her account. She might have been happy with my cousin.. thinking about this, I was really pain.. I kept all my secrets in my heart. I seriously didn’t want to be lesbian.. T_T but it became my habit to miss her.

…………………….

Hyomin Pov

Woohyun became to a boring guy for me. He talked what I didn’t understand. I didn’t want to ignore him, but staying with him made me headache. This was the reason, I didn’t online my Jiyeon account and I was in Jungshin account only to wait for Ai’s online to talk about our favorite again. I always waited and waited but she never came… yes I was stupid.. I gave her to my bestie and now they were in love. Yesterday, Key had come to my home and told that he loved Ai. He loved the way she was manly and strong. That made me hurt a lot. I became to be a crazy lover now, I loved both genders.

While I was stressful, I got sms from Woohyun. He asked me to date on Christmas day tomorrow night. I decided to accept his date in order avoiding from my lesbianism. Awww… I wish Woohyun would make me feel touched tomorrow.. I didn’t want to love the same girl…!

……………….

Next Day

Ai Pov

I accepted Key to have a date in Christmas day to avoid from my dirty thinking. Key tried to make me smile with his cute active. He bought me an ice cream corn and we ate together although he had a cold. We walked passing many store and we decided to have some coffee in France shop.

“You wait here, I’m going to get you some coffee.” He smiled and just went away.

During that time, I had nothing to do and just opened my Jungshin account and read my chat between me and Hyomin. It had been a year already, I never kept her in my eyes. I joked with her feelings and at last, I gave her to another man. I fooled her. I felt so bad. I just realized I really wanted her to be with me. I’m sorry…

I wiped my tear quickly before Key came to see it.

“Your coffee, Miss. Ai…” he gave me a cup of cute drawing coffee. It was a sign of love there.

“You seemed planning it a lot.” I drank the coffee.

“Yes, what will you plan for our next date? I know you like doing exercise, should we play ski together? I guess you must like it… and it takes a place at…,okdhuke” he kept telling about that game.

I didn’t have any feelings to him seriously and I really wanted to see Hyomin now.

“Key…” I began to trust him what I wanted to talk.

“Yes..”

“I’m sorry Key, I think we can’t be longer together…” I told him.

“I see…” his face was down and he breathed tiredly… “but why..?”

“I think I love somebody else.. I don’t mind what would happen after I choose this choice.. However, I will be responsible for everything.. I’m really sorry..” I left him quickly.

I just ran and ran, I didn’t know what I was trying to do. All I wanted, was trust that innocent someone.

………………….

Hyomin Pov

“Hyomin… what do you think of these shoes?” Woohyun took a shoe for me while we were shopping together. However, my mood wasn’t here. It was flying to someone.. my girlfriend. How was she doing..?

“I’m sorry, Namu. I don’t feel good mood.. I think we should go back home..” I told him and just left. However, Woohyun was still quiet. He walked after me silently. The snow started falling again, many couples enjoyed their dates together whereas I wasn’t. I looked at Woohyun’s shadow behind me. He seemed upset what I acted to him. My god, I wanted to love a guy..

“Namu… I have something to talk..” I decided to face him and trusted everything. I guess he might get disappointed after he saw the real face of me.

“But… can you give me a minute to talk first…? I…” he picked up a lovely body and took a necklace out. I remembered that was a jewelry I saw a few days ago in the shop. I was afraid if I couldn’t stay strong on my purpose after he said his words and I would pity him again.

“I love your cousin…” I faster talked first, till the necklace was falling from his hand. He looked pale and shock.

“I don’t want to be lesbian.. but… I can’t hold it anymore… I love her… I am the real Jungshin, but I gave her to Key. They had a blind date together.. I am a bad person right..? Do you still like this bad girl?” my tears started falling more and more. It was hurt so damn much. I never predict my life ended up to love the same girl. I was so shameless.

“……….” Woohyun said nothing and walked to me. He wiped my tear softly before he gave me a warm breathe around my ear.

“As long as you stay with me, I don’t need anything else. Although you love another or do something wrong, I will always be here for you..” he smiled.

“But… I’m sorry Woohyun… I am really lesbian… I am going to trust her.. I don’t care if she rejects.. However, I can say the truth.. I wish you would meet a better girl…” after I said it all, I ran away in a hurry. I didn’t know where I should go, I just ran and ran to see that woman…

…………………

Unknown Pov:

“I wish I hadn’t heard those words from your mouth. However, I knew it would have today. Why didn’t you let me confess first before you rejected?” Woohyun downed to picked up his necklace again and laughed stupidly.

…………………..

Ai Pov:

On the road, I walked alone. The snow kept falling, and my mind was with the other. I listened to a song and kept walking alone till… I saw another woman in front of CN Blue concert poster.

“Ai…” it was Hyomin. She was without my oppa.  

“Hyomin…” I stopped and looked at her.

“Is he cute right?” Hyomin smiled to me while she was touching Jungshin’s poster.

“Yes, he was the one who marked me to see someone…” and that someone was you… Y_Y

“Ai…” she began talking with a tired breathe “Don’t the love need anything besides honesty?”

“Yes, it may be.” I nodded. Should I tell her the truth? But I felt so shame to be lesbian alone ;(

“I’m sorry Ai….” She suddenly cried and continued “I have hidden some story to you… Can you give me a minutes to trust.. I don’t mind what your answer is, but it is also a solution to make me feel better…”

“I have something hard to talk too… I’m afraid if you slap me or cruse me.. but I don’t care anymore…”

“Let talk together…”

“Yes…”

“………………….”

“I’m sorry, I am Jungshin your boyfriend… I told my friend/cousin to have a blind date with you…” I and she yelled in the same time. But… What I just heard…?

OoO Hyomin’s face

O___O My face

“Are you kidding me??” we both yelled again.

“…………………” we suddenly muted for a few minutes, before we ended up with our laughing together..

“Hahahaha… I can’t hold my laugh…” Hyomin jumped and I sat in front of CN Blue’s poster and laughed a lot.

“What the hell it happens to us…” she wiped her laughing tear and downed to sit near me.

“Are you ready to be lesbian with me? Role Play and Blind Date made my day..” she stared at me.

“I don’t know… but this world is really round.. Yes.. we met each other here…” I leaned on her shoulder.

“We will be laughed at…” she said.

“Yes stay strong…”

“I rejected a handsome guy…” she continued.

“I rejected a nice guy too…” I said.

“We both pulled them in this situation… however, don’t mind it…”

“Okay…”

“Ai….”

“Yes…”

“What do you think if Jungshin and Jiyeon date in real?”

“It must be awesome, Dino and Bunny <3 ”

“Kyaaaaaa…… I do love you Ai…”

“I love you too… Hyomin <333”

……………………..

Special Part 1

“Haaaaa…. Why I became a sad character?” Key kept drinking much alcohol in a night club crazily.

“Oh my god… I can’t get it… My y lady became lesbian….haaaaaa” Woohyun sat and cried loudly, mixing with the loud music.

“I wish I could die now… what the f****” Key hugged Woohyun and they both cried together..

“Key T_T Your girlfriend is with my girlfriend…”

“What’s going on? I  don’t want to live anymore….”

“Should we be together to against them??”

“Yes… Gay anti Lesbian…. >o<”

“Keyyyy….”

“Woohyun….”

“Jub…………!!”

 

Special part 2:

Next Year:

~  Breaking News… T-ara Jiyeon is dating with CN Blue member…..

“Awwwwwwwww…. Who who who???” Hyomin and Ai ran quickly to see the newspaper in a hurry.. they both really wanted to know what was that..

“Is that Jungshin???”

“Jungshin Jiyeon? Omggg…”

“Oh Please Jungshin…”

“There, you can see… the real idols are coming from the building now… No need to read the newspaper..” the seller told them.

As soon as they turned back, the new couple exactly appeared and walked passing by….

T-ara Jiyeon and CN Blue Minhyuk are dating xD (Suggested by Rainey)

 

“Kyaaaaaaa….. Minyeon….? Let me die firsttttttt…………” Ai and Hyomin vomited blood and ending up in swoon .

The end

 




I am sorry for late updating T_T I planned to finished it on Christmas and I was in a hurry trip with family and I just returned.. I hope you like it..

Sorry for some error grammar and surprise moment hahaha xD
I Love you guys..

Happy New Year Queens <3