Chapter 1

Blind Date 2

Blind Date 2

Characters: Kim Kibum (Key)| Ai Hashimoto | Park Hyomin | Nam Woohyun

Description:

Role player online is a kind of game which is popular in this generation; especially, for most kpop fans. They choose the game of role play to make love, friend and support their biases on the internet. Although role play world is a fake world which is full of those people’s dramas, some of couples also get real love, friendship and happiness there. Exactly, role play world turns some innocent people into the hell. Some of them are really broken heart because of fake world, and some of them addict to cheat people too damn much.

So what gonna happen with blind date couple of role play?

Wait and see…

-The Story Is Start.. Action!-

[Jiyeon]: Jungshin, can we date in real…? I want to date you in Christmas.

[Jungshin]: Yes? But.. I…

[Jiyeon]: You don’t even love me? You always reject me.. Please give Christmas gift to me as a date.

[Jungshin]: I think… okay…. Start dating tomorrow.

[Jiyeon]: Oh Yes.. I am so happy… let me find the place first *Jump to the bed and yell happily*

……………….

Ai Hashimoto Pov

“Aigoo… my hand.. how come I accept her date? What should I do since I fake gender? T_T I am girl in real and I can’t go to see her like this or she will slap my face hardly” I turned off the laptop after playing role play game with my girlfriend, Jiyeon. Jiyeon (her role player) and I (Jungshin) had been in relationship for a year already. I didn’t love her like I always told her but I just wanted to have a fun. I never thought to love the same girl since I had another female account as Jiyeon and I had also been in relationship with Jungshin role player too. Just think about it… what would I do? ._.

“Ai ha… your cousin is visiting us. Come to greet your oppa” my dad yelled from outside the room. I was messed so much, I had no time to greet that stupid cousin. He was really annoyed and his face was so ing ugly. What I am worrying now is what I should do with my Jiyeon tomorrow.

 “Ai .. do you hear me?” Dad yelled again.

“Yes.. I am coming Y_Y” I forced myself outside the room to see that ugly cousin. I couldn’t image what would happen after seeing him. Sometimes, I might vomit. I had seen him since I was a kid and he really looked like the monster Y.Y

“Hello, Ai. Long time no see. You look more beautiful now..” the tall man gave me a friendly smile.

“What…? Who are you?” I couldn’t believe in my eyes with his handsomeness.

“I am Nam Woohyun.. Your oppa.. ._.” said he.

“Oppaaaaaaaa…. T00000T You are visiting me in a right time… come on…..” I dragged him in a hurry into my room to discuss some problems with him. Hoho, no wonder what it was.. It was my blind date with my girlfriend Jiyeon tomorrow because I just realized he was handsome enough to be a fake me. Firstly, he rejected because it was like a cheating to another innocent girl but after I told him that my girlfriend was y like a model and especially she had big chest, he nodded quickly. -_-^ ert man.

…………

Hyomin Pov:

My blind date, the most amazing moment in my life. I finalized be able to see my boyfriend whom I had loved for a year. I role played as Park Jiyeon T-ara to look for CN Blue Jungshin role player since I shipped this couple too much. During that time, I found a Jungshin who had the same favorite like me. We talked a lot about our interest and hubby. Everything was going well, and he was so gentle. We planned to make our love to become real with this blind date. In the early morning, I came to wait my Jungshin boyfriend before the time. My eyes were focusing on the door of the shop only to see how he looked.

First man came… he came… aww… No.. Don’t let him be my Jungshin I can’t get it T_T What a ugly pig!

Luckily, he passed by me to another table. I breathed well again and kept looking at the door. Another man came, omg -_-^ He was so old like my grandpa. He was smiling to me.. Oh no… not my Jungshin please… Please….

“Jiyeon?” Suddenly another tall man appeared in front of me and he hid that grandpa’s face.

“….. Yes…? You are..” I was so surprised with that man’s handsomeness. He looked like a Kpop star with his sun glasses.

“I am Jungshin ._. Your blind date partner. ” he smiled gently and sat down.

“Jungshin…” I almost fell the menu in my hand because of this surprising moment. What a handsome man!

“Have you waited so long? Let me order breakfast for you..” he smiled and ordered it.

The way he talked, the way he acted, were so perfection. I couldn’t believe with this… *O*

“Can we start now? Let me introduce my name first.. My real name is Nam Woohyun and you can call me Namu. It’s closer hehe..” he smiled.

“Okay… Namu…. ;o; You are killing me with your charm right now.. My name is Park Hyomin. I have never told you right? Because I wanted to tell you face to face like this. ” I smiled and we started our conversation. We had talked a lot of our interest like before, but it seemed Woohyun was unlike from the online. Especially, he tried avoid some of my questions which were related to us.

“Can we just talk another new things? I enjoy to learn more from your habit.” He wiped his mouth after finishing the breakfast.

“Sure why not?”

After breakfast together, we went to see the movie and had fun in Dreamland. I could feel that some of single women around me were getting jealous because I was walked by a handsome guy.

“That big chest girl is really lucky to get that guy..”

“I wish mine were big like her.. So he would be mine.”

“I think she had nothing beside her big chest, also her face is so damn ugly..” some of them talked bad about me while we were eating ice cream in the park.

“……..” Woohyun said nothing and he just looked at me with his smile eyes after listened to them.

“……..” Omg… TvT Why they are so envy to me? Wtf I am so embarrassed.

………………………

Ai Pov:

“How was your date?” while I was playing my role play game with my laptop in the living room, Woohyun oppa came. It was already 10 o’clock. I guessed he must have just finished his blind date. I wondered how that Jiyeon looked like haha… A big chest woman whom was his idea type xD I lied him lol since I didn’t know how her appearance looked.

“Yes it was fun.” He kept smiling while was laying to the sofa.

“Is her chest big?” I tried to hold my laughing with this question.

“Yes, big enough haha.. Hers is so amazing… thank for giving this girl to me..” he laughed and passed by.

“What’s with this? =_=” I messed my hair weirdly.

[Jungshin]: Jiyeon, Are you here?

Suddenly my boyfriend (Jungshin role play) came to hi me. I ignored Woohyun and focused on him back. Thinking about the blind date between Woohyun and Hyomin, I started feeling want it too.

[Jiyeon]: Oppa can we start date now?

[Jungshin]: What..? but I can’t…

[Jiyeon]: Or you don’t like me? ._. oppa?

I started copying my girlfriend’s style.

[Jungshin]: Yes okay…

[Jiyeon]: Okay start from tomorrow..

………………..

On the early morning, I felt so lazy to dress up since I started feeling regret about this date. Because I looked like a tom boy and I liked to stay close with girls more ;o; so I tried to date a man. I wish I wouldn’t be a lesbian like my idea type. Today, I wore very normal clothes as a short jeans and white shirt. However, I didn’t forget my lovely red hat because it already became my habit to wear it.

I waited to my Jungshin oppa in the same coffee shop, Woohyun and Hyomin had dated yesterday. Today the snow was falling and it blocked some streets. I thought he wouldn’t come, so I prepared to leave but at the moment…

“I’m sorry for being late. I was blocked by the falling snow.” The tall man came to me with his pale face. I scanned his appearance from the top to the feed, no wonder he looked like a gay more with his girly style. -_-^

“You are Jungshin oppa?” I asked.

“Yes and you are Jiyeon?”

“Yes…” we sat down and talked.

“I’m Kim Kibum.. but you can call me Key”

“I am Ai Hashimoto”

“Wow you are Japanese?”

“Haven’t I told you yet I am Japanese?”

“Oh sorry, I forgot…” he shook his hair and continued our dating plan.

The couple was talking in silent without noticing another woman who was at the back, and she was staring at them. Not the stranger but Park Hyomin.

……………….

 

Flashback

“What I gonna do? My girlfriend asked me to date. If I don’t accept it her, she will wonder if I am not a real man… I don’t want to leave my role play world since I am popular with being male role player..” the thin girl started telling about her problem to her best friend, Kim Kibum.

“I can’t help you at all, Park Hyomin. Are you kidding me? You are begging me to have a blind date for you?” Key got shock till his ice cream was thrown to Hyomin’s face.

“But Key please… ;( Why are you being like this? I am your only friend.. why don’t you just help me? Key… Key… I promise you I would stop role playing boy anymore, if you help me this time. You can find some ways to ask her break up, but pleaseee….” Hyomin wiped his face without getting anger with that ice cream and kept acting cute to him.

“You already know… I don’t feel like girl so much since their character is so weak.” Key began.

“So you want to date a guy?” she yelled surprisingly.

“What the ! TvT I love a strong girl.. a kind of woman, like a guy.”

“But my Jiyeon is… Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee…. Or I will make your secret break out..”

“What is my secret?”

“You kissed a guy in the club last year..”

“Awww.. It was accident.. How come you do this to your bestie? Park Hyomin…!”

 




 

To Be Continue...

Sorry for some error grmmar T_T I hope I have readers here..