The past

The Ballroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The past [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] No one  [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] Jihae walked through the large gates of the school, she looked around hoping that she’d be able to spot Sehun anywhere, but to her utter dismay he was nowhere to be found. She walked over to the boys, they saw her walking and they greeted her happily.

“Hey Jihae” Baekhyun greeted as his lips curved into a smile.

“Hey guys” Jihae responded as she took a seat on the bench. “Have you guys seen Sehun?”

“Now that you mention it, we haven’t talked to him since yesterday” Suho replied worriedly as he glanced towards the school gates, hoping that he’d pop up and walk straight towards them.

By the end of the last class, Sehun had not arrived nor had he returned any of their calls. The weird thing was that Minhee was also not present at school today. Everyone was getting worried as they piled out of the school gates together.

“Minhee wasn’t at school today as well” Jihae told them as she puffed up her cheeks. “Could they be together?”

All eyes turned towards her and they all frowned. “He wouldn’t spend the day with her unless it was something extremely important” D.O responded as he placed his hands on his chin.

“Do you think something happened to him?” Chanyeol blurted as his eyes grew wide. “I mean his not replying to any of our calls and everything”

“Maybe your right” Jihae murmured as she glanced towards the boys. “Should we go over to his house to check up on him?”

“I think we should” Baekhyun nodded his head. “Do you guys want to tag along?”

“Yeah” they chorused together.

“Are we walking?” Chanyeol whined as he ran to catch up to them.

“Of course, you need to be more active Chanyeol” Kai smirked as he poked his stomach. “All that fat piling there”

“Excuse me, for your information I have a 6 pack” Chanyeol yelled as whacked Kai on the head.

“YAH that hurt man” Kai yelled as he stared at him, his eyes narrowing.

Jihae was walking in the front with Baekhyun and they couldn’t help but shake their heads at how childish these boys were. To think that they were 17 years old. They arrived in front of Sehun’s mansion. Jihae stood there in awe at how extravagant it looked.

She ran up to the gates to try to get a closer look. It was like a house that came out of a fairy-tale, perfect and all. Baekhyun went to the speaker and pressed the button. He waited for someone to respond.

“Hello”

“Hi, this is Baekhyun I was wondering if Sehun is at home” Baekhyun said through the speaker.

“Sorry sir, it seems he has gone out” the speaker on the other line replied before it ended and didn’t even wait for Baekhyun’s response.

“His not here guys” Baekhyun yelled as he saw Kai and Chanyeol still mucking around.

“Where could he be then?” Jihae sighed as she looked dejectedly towards the ground. She fiddled with her fingers when it dawned on her that he must have been with Minhee.

Baekyun’s phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out to see that Sehun had texted him.

 

Sorry Hyung, I’m fine. Don’t worry.

 

“Guys his fine” Baekhyun told everyone. “He texted me”

“Ah, I’m so glad” everyone chorused in unison except for Jihae who continued to stare at the ground. She knew tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter