Sujeong

High Skool

After the weekend is over, I'm back to my new school and having my first P.E. lesson there. My coach brought the class to the soccer field and we were told to run 7 rounds around it. With running being my favourite sport, I was looking forward to it while I hear the others complaining about it. Of course, the coach didn't care.

Like my usual self, I started jogging at a slow speed, then slowly speeding up, overtaking everybody was infront of me. 

The ground was wet and slippery, due to the heavy rain the night before. I didn't really worry about it since I was wearing my new sport shoes and it wasn't really slippery for me. Suddenly, I heard someone screamed "Ah!" on the other side of the field. I turned my head and saw people gathering there, I knew someone fell. I sprinted there to see what exactly happened and if i could be of any help. I squeezed myself through, and saw Sujeong lying on the ground, and was in pain. I went to her.

 "Sujeong!"

"Jiho ah, it's painful. I think i sprained my ankle."

The coach then asked me to bring her to the sickbay. So I piggyback her and sprinted as fast as I could, all the way to the sickbay.

For the rest of the lessons, I couldn't pay attention as I was too worried about Sujeong. When school ended, I immediately ran to the sickbay to see if she was alright.

"Sujeong! Are you feeling better?"

"I think I'm better now, but i don't think i can walk yet." She sighed.

"There's an orthopaedic clinic nearby, I'll bring you there!"

You then let her get on your back again and brought her to the clinic, then to their house after she got her leg bandaged.

"Sorry for the trouble Jiho, thank you for helping me." She gave a shy smile.

"It's okay, you can't expect me to do nothing, right?" 

She then looked down and blushed when I patted her on her head.