Babysoul

High Skool

The following Saturday, I was about to get to a nearby market to get some groceries to cook for dinner. When I step out of the house, I heard someone moving furnitures upstairs. I went up to see if I could help in any way. I saw Babysoul moving furnitures into the house all by herself.

"Ba.. Babysoul?!" I asked. Staring at her wide-eyed. "What are you doing here?!"

"Oh Jiho! You live here?"

I nodded.

"The other girls and I wanted to live together, so we finally saved up enough money to rent this place and buy some furnitures. They're not free now so I have to move everything in by myself." She sighed, while sweat droplets run down her cheek.

"So.. We're going to be neighbours from now on?"

"Well.. I guess you can say that."

She then continued to carry a chair into the house. She looked so attractive when she's serious.

"Let me help you!" I volunteered

"Ah! Thank you Jiho! I'm already dying!"

The both of us finished moving everything after an hour since there isn't many things to move.

"Whoa! I forgot about the groceries!" I cried.

"Oh! I forgot about my dinner too! Do you want to have dinner together? There's a restaurant nearby with meat!" Her eyes shined as the image of meat ran through her mind.

I rejected at first but after much persuasion from her, I finally agreed to have dinner with her. I requested to pay the bills for her after that and she shamelessly accepted my offer. The sky was already dark as the both of us exited the restaurant. When the both of us walked back together, she suddenly said.

"Jiho ah! Thank you for everything today. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have enjoyed today as much." She looked down at the ground, then started blushing as she says that.

"How cute." I thought..