New School

High Skool

I had just moved recently and today is my first day at my new school. It's early in the morning and I'm tired because I couldn't get any sleep last night. I found my way to my classroom and the moment I stepped in, I see everyone's eyes looking at me. I walked right to the center and turned my body to face everyone. I was requested by the teacher to do my introduction.

"Ermm, Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Song Jiho, and I just moved here recently so I have to move to this school."

"Let us welcome Song Jiho to this school. Can you please sit beside Jiyeon over there right at the corner?"

Of course, that was the only empty seat in the class, so I walked all the way to my seat and as soon as I settle down, the girl with long, straight, silky black hair, who are sitting beside me greeted me with a smile.

"Hi! I'm Kim Jiyeon, but my everybody calls me Kei. Nice to meet you!"

Being a shy person that I am, all I did was give her a slight smile.

"Jiyeon, can you please show him around the school when you have time, since he is still unfamiliar with this place?"

She nodded, with the smile still on her face.

"She looks kind of cute. Looks like the day isn't as bad as I expected." I thought.

After a couple of lessons, the bell for break time rang. Kei wanted to introduce me to her friends, and I found out that her clique consists of six other girls. They start to introduce themselves.

"Hello! My name is Lee Sujeong, but everybody calls me Babysoul."

"I'm Yoo Jiae." I felt a cool breeze blowing when she introduced herself.

"My name is Lee Mijoo!" She greeted brightly.

"Hi! Everybody calls me Jin but my real name is Park Myungeun."

I started thinking whether everybody in this school have a nickname.

"Hello, I'm Ryu Sujeong." She greeted with a bright smile.

"Oh! Is that why you're called Babysoul?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'm Jeong Yein!" The girl greeted, looking at me with big round eyes.

"It's nice to meet all of you."

So the day continues with Kei bringing me around the school so that I can familiarize myself with it, and I also started to forget about my shyness as the both of us interact.