valentines special drabble (Your POV)

Always there for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song (Part 1)

You woke up in your bedroom, your window was opened and it let out a soft breeze. You rubbed your eyes as you let out a soft yawn. You finally fluttered your eyes open and let out a small smile it's valentines day you thought. You were thinking what you should give to Jongin as a token of love N-no, what if h-he thinks...I l-like him... your heart beated fast as you thought about Jongin, you realised that you've been thinking for too long and look at your clock.

Your eyes widened as you realised you were late for class, by 10 minutes. You quickly dressed up and left in a rush.

As you reached opened the door of class, everyones eyes were on you, even Jongin your heart rapidly beated in your chest as you met eyes with him, so you quickly regained your senses and looked at the teacher. "Your late, since your late again, you will be having detention. Please sit down & also." You were about to go to your seat when he suddenly spoke again, you looked at him respectfully urging him to go on "Where are your books?" You inwardly sighed as you realised you forgot your books, you looked at your teacher apologetically "sorry saesaengnim, I was in a rush and I forgot my books on the way"you softly sighed as you looked down to your shoes in shame.

He nodded his head and spoke "Sit next to Mr.Kim please." you inwardly gasped as you realised who Mr.Kim was. You slowly walked over to the chair as your heart beated in nervousness, he looked at you with soft eyes, but his was blank of expression. you sat on the empty desk next to him, and all he did was stare at you the whole way through, while you tried concentrating on the book jongin shared with you. But you only knew that you couldn't concentrate since every time you steal a quick glance at him, he would always still be looking at you. Suddenly there was a moment where you stopped and just stared back into his eyes, but that moment came to a break when the teacher spoke up sternly"I let you sit next to Jongin to share his books, not to have a, lovey dovey staring competiton with him - even if it is valentines day!" the words struck through your head and it was shocking, you looked at the teacher as the words went through one ear and out the other My gift for jongin...I forgot about it... you inwardly sighed again and thought about how forgetful & clumsy you are.

Class was finally dismissed until you heard saesaengnim give Jongin detention because he wasn't paying attention nor writing any notes down. You finally went into the detention room, with Jongin. As you came in you realised it was just you and Jongin. Your heart beated fast A-alone with, J-Jongin? You sat on a desk and he sat on the one next to you, in detention you would have to work on the unfinished work you did in class. He put the book on his table  and positioned it closer to you & also positioned himself closer to you aswell. You weren't paying attention to him though your attention was all in the book, suddenly you got confused on a question and you looked up to ask him a question "Jongin-ssi, what is the-" You got cut off as you regretted looking up to him, meetng his soft but dark brown orbs, his tall nose and his soft pink kissable lips, you gulped of the closeness between you, your lips were only an inch apart from his. He was looking straight into your eyes, and you could feel his soft minty breath on your lips, making your blush exceed into a dark crimson red colour. He suddenly trailed down to your lips, he had the urge to kiss you but as he was about to kiss you.

The bell rang, ruining the moment and you abruptedly stood up, making your lips brush against each other and you didn't realise.

Song (Part 2)

After school you decided to walk back home, feeling disapointed you couldn't give Jongin a sign of your love or even confess to him about your feelings. Until, those plans were broken when Jongin came and held you by the wrist with his soft brown eyes from earlier. He let his hand slip into your wrist making your heartbeat go crazy, your head dizzy from being love struck & your cheeks go dark with the colour of scarlet, just because of one move of skinship. "Lets go on a date hangout with each other, hm?" You blushed darker (If thats possible) from his sudden request and without thinking or hesistation you nodded your head.

Song (Part 3)

You were in your apartment, going crazy. Wondering what you should wear. You finally looked at your clock, realizing you were late you just decided to wear casual since it was simple and there wasn't enough time to get ready wearing fancy prancy things (plus you didn't really have any fancy things anyway, you didn't have enough money), you left with your bag & you met up with him in a fancy and posh resturant rated 5 stars, and it was crowded with people, especially people with fancy clothes. You felt embaressed you saw that Jongin was wearing fancy and you were wearing casual, poor clothes.

The girls that wear near your table with Jongin, every 10 minutes they would use their time flirting at Jongin, shamelessly infront of you. You felt uneasy and the way Jongin showed uninterest in them made you feel relieved. After eating fancy food like, lobster, oysters etc. Jongin then decided to take you to the movies, unfortunately since it was valentines day, they made the cinema go on a 'valentines day, special!' where all movies like, action, thriller, horror & comedy, are all replaced into Romance or Romcoms, and we had to watch that instead of Annabelle, you felt relieved when you heard you couldn't watch a horror movies, because you couldn't take horror stuff well & you've never been to the movies before. But your relief only lasted for abit, as the movie turned you and Jongin awkward since most of the movie was kissing scenes. There was even a part where you and Jongin accidently touched hands as you both were trying to get popcorn to eat away the uneasyness - it happened alot, since both of you couldn't stop eating.

Song (Part 4)

This time you wanted to go ice skating, you looked fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter