CH1

Always there for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: One

Author POV  Chapter 1 theme song

 

Day One:

Kim Suhyun heard the police car coming closer, he sneakily told his drug workers to stop packaging the Heroin and to quickly escape through the back into the van with the Heroin. But, unluckily he informed them to late and the policemen already busted in and arrowed there guns to everyone in the room. "Mr Kim, you are filed with an arrestment for 7 years in jail for drug smuggling and creation. Do not provoke or consequences will be faced, we can go the hard way or the easy way. Please follow us" One of the policeman said while cuffing his hands. Suhyun quickly hit the policeman in the eyes with his nearly 2 cuffed hands and attempted to escape but failure happened when he realised how they out numbered him and the only people that were surrouding him were the weak drug packagers and dealers and they weren't even armed. Suhyun was shot on his ancle preventing him to escape.

"Drag him" One of the policeman said and knocked him out with his fist.

Kris went up to him with a file. "Kim Suhyun, your father is arrested for 7 years." He silently nodded. "We'll try get him out, but for now. Since your a son of a drug dealer I will send you to Korea in Seoul, but don't worry one of the members - Oh Sehun will come with you and protect you. Think of him as your body guard." He nodded silently again. He left and I took a look at the file.

 

Name: Oh Sehun

Age: 17

Background(s): Korea (Birthland)/California

He closed the file and someone came in. It was Oh Sehun, he went close to Kai and bowed respectfully. "Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida" He nodded. "Ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter