CH3

Always there for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: Three

Authors POV Chapter 3 theme song

"Hajima"

Her eyes softly looked at him, pleading for help. Luckily, by his presence the girls ran away within 2 seconds. "Gwenchanna?Are you ok?" Kai was looking straight at her eyes. Yoona nodded and looked away "Kaja" he softly said and took her hand, making her flinch. "Ah...mianhe, I really need to go now" Yoona said quietly and rushedly left.

Dugeun

Dugeun

Huh, whats this feeling?Never mind...Today was Monday, meaning Yoona had to start another weekday of her 7 work days - where she has to do 7 jobs a day. Kaja fighting, Yoona! She sighed and tried to incourage herself to get pass this. She quickly freshened her face and dressed up plainly in her clothes and wore a jacket since it was winter.

Because Yoona had 7 jobs and she had to travel alot she took her bike with her, and her first destination was the chicken parlour where there was chicken and beer, fried chicken and other chicken stuff. She only, took that job because Sehun likes chicken and it reminds her of Sehun. As she found her destination she parked her bike on to the side of the shop and went in.

She bowed to her staff and her boss came out of the door. "Hurry Yoona-ah, people are waiting for their orders to be taken." "Deh seungsae-nim" She bowed again. She hung her coat and wore her uniform and started taking people orders.

Sehun came in Jongin's office, with a pale face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter