The Picture

When the Camera Stops Filming

            “Aiiggooo, we’re in such deep trouble Jiyong-ah,” Bom whined as she walked into his room.  She had called him earlier stating in a panic voice that all things were doomed, and had insisted that she must come over to talk to him.  Although confused with what could have possibly gone wrong, Jiyong was never one to refuse a visitation from Park Bom.

            “Ehhh~ Park Bom-yang, what are you talking about?  You didn’t make any sense at all over the phone.  What was it that you wanted to show me?”  Jiyong asked as he grabbed Bom’s wrist and pulled her into his lap.  He was sitting at his desk going over some songs while he waited for her.  Making herself more comfortable on his lap, Bom took Jiyong’s arms and wrapped them around her to keep her steady.  He laughed at her cuteness as he snuggle the back of her neck.

            “Jiyong-ah~ that tickles!” Bom said as she giggled, slapping his arm playfully.

            “Ok, ok, I’m sorry.  Show me what you wanted to show me,” Jiyong said as he hugged Bom tightly and peaked over her shoulder as Bom started to type on the laptop, searching for something on the Internet.

            "This is your entire fault, too!  I told you we can’t be seen in public together or else the media and fans will catch on.  It’s hard enough for me to always pretend that we’re not in a relationship as is, to avoid all of your fan girls.  But you just had to go and kiss me like that in a place where you knew someone would see, and catch us!”  Bom complained again, still clicking around the web pages until she found what she was looking for.

            Jiyong looked at the picture before him, and burst out laughing.  Unable to control himself, he laughed until it was difficult to breath and tears were rolling down his cheeks.  Bom pouted with her arms crossed in annoyance.

            “AISH!  Jiyong it’s not funny!  Why are you laughing at such a serious situation!” Bom cried out as Jiyong calmed himself.

“Bomi-ah, you were the one that kissed me that time,” Jiyong said as he looked closely at the photo on his laptop.

            “No way!  That was because you had me so angry when I heard about those rumors about you and Kiko again.  And then those pictures showed up on the internet,” Bom pouted, recalling the entire incident.  The jealousy feeling that she had felt at the time resurfaced.

            “How could I forget?  You got angry with me and ignored me for an entire week, refusing to let me explain.  I told you it was a fake picture, some random fan had photo shopped it.  You didn’t even believe me until I got Seunghyun-hyung to back me up!”

            “I was so happy when he told me at the club, that I went to tell you I was sorry,” her head down bashfully as she played with her fingers.

            “When I saw you, and knew you weren’t angry anymore.  I was so relieved and happy.  I was unable to contain my happiness,” Jiyong explained.  The both of them were silent as they got caught up in their memories.

            Jiyong was the first to snap out of it, turning Bom to face him as he her cheeks lightly.

            “You know, I love you, right?  No one else but you?  I would never cheat on you.  I would never hurt you.  Trust me,” Jiyong said as he stared intensely into her eyes.

            Bom nodded her head in understanding, “I love you too Ji.” She brought her head down to meet his lips.  Kissing him as hard as she can to express how much he means to her.  How important he is to her.

            After a few short minutes, she turns around again towards the computer.

            “But what are we going to do about this picture.  Everyone is going to find out about our relationship!  I don’t want to be hated,” Bom said, again caught up in the dilemma of the photo.

            Jiyong grinned as he scrolled down to read the different comments he had saw on the page.  He searched for other portals with the photo and read a few more comments.

            “I think it’s going to be ok, Bom-yang.  The picture doesn’t even really look like us.  See most of the people who commented, even said this picture must be fake.  The two kissing must be look-a-likes.  No one will believe it is really us,” Jiyong said as he showed her the different comments on the various pages.

            “You think so?  I can’t believe the picture spread so quickly.  Aigoo, if I find out who took this picture.  I’m going to have to kill them!” Bom exclaimed, as she watch Jiyong right click on the photo.

            “What are you doing, Jiyong-ah?”

            “Saving the photo,” he replied as he finished saving it to his special folder with Bom related stuff.

            “Wah!? Why are you going to save that picture?  It’s embarrassing!”  Bom said as she squirmed in his lap, trying to take the mouse from him and delete the file.

            Successfully keeping the mouse away from Bom, Jiyong slid his arm under her knees and across her back as he stood up, carrying her in his arms.  Bom’s arms instinctively went around Jiyong’s neck as she clings on to him.

            “Because the two in that picture looks so hot!  I need to keep it as a reference,” Jiyong teased as he laid Bom down on his bed.  He settled on top of her, his arm bracing his weight to avoid crushing her beneath him.

            “Yah, Kwon Jiyong!  What do you think you’re doing now?”

            “Practicing,” Jiyong replied as his lips came down to capture her’s in a long deep kiss.  They spent the rest of the night practicing.

 

 

A/N: There's going to be a prelude to this chapter, sometime soon I hope.  I needed a quick sugar boost from this first =)  I hope you like~