Sweet Encounter

Sweets Three Shots

 

Junsu...honey...can you help me to change?” Yoochun glued himself to Junsu making the latter felt quite annoyed with him.

Chunnie, let me go will you? I have a lot of work to do, besides you know how to change into the clothes that I gave you earlier.” Junsu pushed him away only to be clung again in few seconds. There are lot of people back stage and they were looking at the couple right now.

I know how to change but I want YOU to help me.” Yoochun whispered and while he was doing so, he breathe hot air into Junsu's ears making the latter shivered from the sensation.

Alright, you .” Junsu was beaten and he walked towards the changing room trailed by Yoochun who was smiling in victory.

Once they were in the changing room, Yoochun started to strip and Junsu who saw his six packs abdomen was blushing red and his legs were shaking from his lust. Yoochun who noticed Junsu uneasiness smirked and continue to strip in front of the smaller male slowly and seductively making Junsu blushed even more. Yoochun stood nearly in front of Junsu and slowly took the clothes from Junsu while his eyes never leave Junsu's face. Junsu was half dying from embarressness and his hands were shaking while helping Yoochun into his clothes.

Thanks, darling.” After he finished changing into the clothes, Yoochun kissed Junsu on his cheeks making the latter stood still before pouting.

You are such a teaser.” Junsu murmured to himself but unluckily for him, Yoochun heard what he said.

Oh honey, you don't know how much I need you right now. We have a show to be done but I promised you we will have great fun later tonight.” Yoochun pressed his lower body to Junsu letting the latter know how needy he is right now and that made Junsu shriked like a teenage girl.

Nuh ah, don't do that, please. You are driving me crazy right now and I don't think you want to ruin this shirt.” Again Yoochun smirked because he knew that Junsu was totally in his control.

I...hate you.” Junsu was trying to escape from Yoochun but the bigger male was stronger than him.

I know but you like it when I'm doing this to you.” Yoochun trailed his hand from Junsu's chin to his belt and he lingered aound it before continued down to Junsu's groin. Junsu was now shaking violently from the touch and Yoochun who saw this stopped whatever he was doing and quickly grapped Junsu before he fall to the floor.

You...meannie...” Junsu was having difficulty with his breathing and Yoochun felt sorry for him.

Mianhe...I shouldn't do this to you. I'll make it up later, I promise.” Yoochun let Junsu rest for a while before dragged him out of the changing room.

When Junsu came out from the changing room, he saw Jaejoong looking at him with understanding eyes. He looked down and quickly walked towards him.

Hyung...”

I know...” Before Junsu say anything, he was cut short by Jaejoong making Junsu blushed.

Hyung...I...” Junsu don't know what to say because he don't know how to describe his feelings right now.

You love him, don't you?” Jaejoong asked. From the way Junsu reacted he knew that his dongseng had fallen in love.

Junsu was speechless. He looked up at Jaejoong and after thinking for some time he nodded slowly.

Well, that was fast. You sure about this?” Jaejoong asked for comfirmation because Junsu only met Yoochun yesterday.

I...think...was...love...first sight...” That was what Jaejoong caught what Junsu was saying because of the noice but that was all he needed to hear.

Yeah, I guessed so. Take care, dongseng.” Jaejoong walked away from Junsu. He can understand Junsu because he was in the same boat with him.

Junsu was left alone now and the noice was reduce because the show had begun. He was thinking to himself.

 

*******************

Flashback

 

Junsu ah, where is Jaejoongie?” A beautiful and elegant middle age man was looking around.

Right behind you.” A soft voice calling to him making him jumped in shock.

Oh dear...Jaejoongie, don't do that next time.” The man turned towards the other beautiful male behind him giving him a light slap on his arm.

Come, both of you. I want you to meet some people that you will working with later.” he led the two younger males towards a group of people.

Everyone, these are my two sons, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu. Jaejoong is the model for this project while Junsu here will be the stylist. Jaejoong, Junsu, these young males here are Lefthanded, Korea's upcoming idol group. They will be the one to help us in this project.” After the introduction and hand shaking, the beautiful male left with Lefthanded manager to discuss the project that they are going to cooperate in details. So Jaejoong and Junsu were left with the five young males of Lefthanded.

Erm...would you like to look through the clothes that you have to model?” Jaejoong was trying to break the awkwardness between them.

Yeah, sure. By the way, I'm leader of Lefthanded. My name is Jung Yunho. The man in red shirt is Stephen, the one standing next to him is Shim Junjin, the one standing beside me is Park Yoochun and the last standing over there is Akashi Tenko aka AK.” The leader, Yunho was introducing his team members.

I'm Jaejoong and this is my dongseng, Junsu. Erm...shall we go now?” Jaejoong felt uneasy with Yunho's stare and so does Junsu who was avoiding Yoochun's eyes.

Let's go.” All of them moved to the next room which was full with the clothes that they need to promote in two days time.

They were trying their best to break the awkwardness between them and little by little they had became friends. Junsu noticed that Yoochun kept on staring at him the whole time and everytime their eyes met, Junsu felt his face was burning. He don't know what happened to him and he need to figure it out so that it won't affect their cooperation later.

Erm...Junsu shi...can you show me the washroom?” Yoochun suddenly approached him asking direction to the washroom.

Su...sure...” Junsu walked him to the washroom at the end of the corridor. Before they reach the washroom, Junsu felt his right hand being grapped by the man who was walking beside him.

Junsu shi, I think I have fallen for you.” Yoochun continue walking without looking at Junsu.

What...did you say?” Junsu was shock with his sudden confession.

I said...I love you, Kim Junsu.” This time both of them stopped right in front of the washroom.

Junsu was stunned and Yoochun grapped this opportunity, closed the gap between them, leaned in and kissed Junsu on his lips before he walked into the washroom.

What...he did just now? Why is my heart racing? Am I in love with him?” Junsu was still standing in front of the washroom thinking very hard to himself while his face was covered with the bright shade of red.

 

End of Flashback

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

A/N      Like I said earlier in my forward, this was actually the teaser for my next upcoming story. I still don't have the name for it yet so I just pulled out a bit here and there and upload it in this three shots. Hope you like it and please comment. Tell me that you will be waiting for the full story of it.....