Sweet Sickness

Sweets Three Shots

 

Jaejoong ah, where is Karam? I did not see him today.” Changmin was looking for his boyfriend, Karam the whole day at school but he couldn't find him.

Oh Changmin ah, Karam was sick this morning so he stays home.” Jaejoong was eating his fried noodles when Changmin approched him with a plate of salad and fried chicken.

Sick? Oh my! It must be the rain, he said he was fine.” Changmin felt guilty for letting Karam into this sickness.

 

*******************

Flashback

 

Changmin and Karam went out for a picnic. They were having great time but half way through it started to rain. They did not prepare umbrella so they can only use the clothe that they use as the mat. They ran to a bus stop nearby and because the rain was very heavy they were soaking wet.

Here, let me dry you up a bit.” Changmin took out the hand tower from the picnic basket and mopped the rain from Karam's body.

Thanks.” Karam was shivering from the cold wind and Changmin who saw this felt sorry for him.

Mianhe. I don't know that it will rain this heavy and I did not prepare the umbrella.” Changmin was afraid that Karam will fall sick because he had a weak body.

It's fine Changmin ah. Nobody will know it will rain and we were having fun just now, right?” Karam looked at Changmin and gave him the sweetest smile because he don't want Changmin to worry about him.

Come, let me give you a hug. You will get better soon, I promise.” Karam shifted into Changmin and they hugged each other, sharing their body warm. They stayed like that for half an hour and the rain finally stopped.

Karam, the rain stopped. Let's go home.” Changmin tried to stand up but Karam had fallen asleep in his embrace. Changmin carried Karam bridal style to his car, settled him nicely then drove back to Karam's house.

 

End of Flashback

 

******************

Changmin went to see Karam later that day. He brought a cup of strawberry jelly for Karam and a bouquet of red roses. He knocked on Karam's door then he heard a soft sound telling him to go in.

Karam, how are you?” Changmin went in and straight to the bed. Karam was laying on the bed, he looked so weak. Changmin's heart tighten when he saw how sick Karam is.

Changminnie, you came. Jae hyung must be the one who told you about me.” Karam pouted when he saw Changmin. He was not ungreatful but he was afraid that Changmin will get worried and started to blame himself.

Hey, don't pout. You are my boyfriend, of course I'll get worried.” Karam continued sulking and Changmin felt that he had to do something to stop Karam before he started to ravish the cute but sick boy in front of him.

Karam, if you continue to do that, I don't know what I'll do next.” Karam still ignored him. He pulled his blancket up until his chin pretending to sleep.

Fine, your choice.” Changmin leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Karam's lips.

Chang...” Karam couldn't finish his word because Changmin's tounge was already in his mouth exploring him. They continued kissing and each others mouth until both were panting for air.

What's that for? You will get my flu.” Karam can't believe what they did a while ago. Changmin was sure will get his sickness by kissing him.

Don't worry, I'm strong enough. Besides I can share your sickness with you.” Changmin looked at Karam's swealing lips and he was so need to kiss it again.

Yah, stay away from me. Don't you know that I'm sick?” Karam pushed Changmin away when he saw Changmin getting closer and closer.

I told you it's fine.” Changmin trapped Karam in between his arms and started to kiss him again. The weak boy moan under him and Changmin felt right away. He tried not to take Karam but his body was on the loose and the next thing they know, both were already .

Chang..min...nie...” That was what last heard from Karam before the sweet love making session.

 

****************

Three days later

 

Surve you right. I told you that you shouldn't come near me that time.” Karam was feeding Changmin chicken porridge that he made just now. Changmin caught his flu and now he was laying on the bed sick and burning.

Hey, at least you are recovered.” Changmin smiled weakly at his pouting boyfriend.

Yea, all thanks to your stubborness.” Karam was saying this but he was smiling making Changmin smirked at him.

Now, will you help me to get better?” Changmin peek him suddenly making Karam jumped and nearly dropped the bowl of porridge.

Yah, you want to bath porridge?” Changmin giggled then took the bowl from Karam and put it at the night stand beside the bed.

Now...can you cure me?” Changmin get hold of Karam and looked straight into his eyes making the latter blushed red.

Karam gathered up his courage and kiss Changmin on his lips. Changmin took the opportunity and bit at Karam's lower lip asking for entrance. Karam open his mouth and Changmin slipped his tounge in. He let Karam took control at first but later he took over the domination and Karam willingly let him.

What are you trying to do?” A loud voice calling from the door. Both of them parted and Karam covered his face with his hands feeling embarassed.

Om...ma...” Changmin stuttered a bit and smiled sheepishly to his mother.

This child...eventhough Karam is your fiance doesn't mean that you can do anything you like. Furthermore you are sick, he will catch your sickness.” Mrs Shim started to lecture his unthoughful son not knowing that they had gone further than they should three days ago.

Let's go, Karam. Leave this unthoughful child alone.” Mrs Shim gathered up the bowl and lead Karam out of Changmin's room. Before Karam leave, he turned and stuck his tounge out and Changmin was giggling on the bed.

Goodbye my lovely fiance. I'll see you tommorow at school.” Changmin looked at the closed door and smiled.