Sweet Rememberance

Sweets Three Shots

 

Kyaaa.....Yunho oppa.....” A group of girls saw Yunho walking along the stalls looking for something. They started to chase him and Yunho of course seeing that the fans became more violent ran for his dear life until he reached a park. He turned to look behind and seeing no more fans chasing him, he was relieved and turned his head back to the front only to knocked into something hard and that thing made a ... noice?

Yunho looked in front and he saw a beautiful lady, no... a beautiful male rubbing his forehead with his hand.

Hey...are you alright? I'm sorry for not looking.” Yunho asked with concern because the male in front of him was still holding his forehead and he was whinning in pain.

I'm...fine. I'm the one who should appologise for not looking. Did you hurt somewhere?” The beautiful male had a beautiful voice like an angel and guest what he did looked like an angel with his shining big black doe eyes, pointy nose, red plum lips and his skin, so fair and white.

Yunho was going to say something else when suddenly a loud noice can be heard from behind. He turned around and saw his fans were gaining on him and he need to go from there now.

Erm...it's nice meeting you and sorry again.” He left without any further words leaving the beautiful male behind.

Such a weirdo.” Jaejoong, the beautiful male walked away only to find that a bunch of girls running crazily to where the man that he met earlier went.

 

***********************

Yunho's POV

 

What the hell, man! I thought I've already in disguised but guest I failed because I was still recognised by my fans. I was out shooping for new clothes when suddenly a group of teenage girls started to yell and scream my name. I wanted to greet them at first but when they started to run after me I have no choice but to run for my life. I ran through the shop lots and into a park nearby and while doing so I kept on looking back behind me and I did not look where I headed to until I accidentaly knocked into something, no...someone.

I looked in front of me and found the most beautiful creature in the world standing in front of me. I thought was a she at first and it turned out to be a HE, a beautiful HE. I was going to ask for his name when my fans started to poured themselves into the park. Arh...should have ask him his name before I took off. I hope to see you again, angel.

 

***********************

Jaejoong's POV

 

I had just finished my photo shot at the park and was on my way to my car when my phone rang. It was from Junsu asking me to stop at the dessert shop to buy him his favourite chocolate vanilla flavoured ice-cream. I was busy talking to him not looking where I'm going until my head knocked into some trees, I think. But when I looked up I saw a handsome young male, with oval face, chestnut eyes and thin lips looking at me with his concerned eyes. He was appologising for knocking into me and asking whether I was fine. I told him I was and also appologised to him for not being careful. He was going to say something else when suddenly he looked behind him and then he took off after saying goodbye. I thought he was a weirdo so I continued with my way only to find a bunch of girls running like crazy towards the way he went. I wonder what's going on? I kept on walking and my heart was thumping like crazy too.

Two days later

 

Guys, we've been honoured to perform at the opening ceromany of Heewon's brand new summer clothes this year.” The manager of Lefthanded, the top idol group of Korea told the members of the group after their recording in the studio.

Wow! Hyung, do you mean the Heewon, the famous label for male clothing in Asia?” Yoochun, the composer singer of the group asked in awe.

Yes, it's them. The opening ceremony will be in three days time.” The manager was too happy to inform them the good news he received from their record company.

This is a great honour for us. Come guys, we have to practise more.” Yunho, the leader and rapper of Lefthanded was urging s to continue with their practise especially on their new songs.

 

**********************

Three days later

 

Lefthanded arrived earlier at the scene for their rehearsel. It was such a big hall with lots of workers around making sure that the show will run smoothly. After their rehealsel, they were led to one of the room backstage to meet with Heewon's owner.

Ah...Mr. Baek, I'm glad that you can make it.” A beautiful male in his middle age came up to them and greet them with a big smile.

It's our honour to be invited here, Mr. Kim. These young men are the members of Lefthanded. Guys, this is Mr. Kim, the owner of Heewon.” Mr. Baek, the manager of Lefthanded introduced them.

Haha...Mr. Baek, I'm not the actual owner. The actual owner of Heewon is my husband, Mr. Kim Siwon.”

Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Kim.” Mr. Baek quickly appologized on his mistake.

It's ok. I would like you to meet my sons. Joongie, Suie, come here darlings.” Mr. Kim called upon his sons who happened to be in the room with other models and workers. When the two sons came upon them, everybody was looking at them in awe. They were so beautiful like their mother but there was one that the most beautiful and Yunho was shock to see him there. It was his angel!

Everybody, these are my sons. This one is Jaejoong, my eldest and the most beautiful while this is Junsu, my second son, the most talented. Now since all of you are in the same generation, why don't you cooperate well with them?” Mr. Kim pointed to his sons while introducing them to their guests and mentioned his sons to be friendly with them.

Nice to meet both of you. We will do our best to make the show run smoothly.” Mr. Baek said.

Now, Mr. Baek, I have something to discuss with you. Let us leave the young men to mingle around, shall we?”

Of course.” Mr. Baek followed Mr. Kim to his office leaving the young men behind.

Thanks for coming and I hope you will enjoy your time here.” Jaejoong started the conversation after a few seconds of silentness.

Thanks for inviting us. I'm Yunho, this is Yoochun, Stephen, Akashi and Junjin.” Yunho introduce all the members to the Kim brothers.

Well, nice to meet you guys. I have things to attend to, so feel free to wonder around.” Junsu bowed to them before he went off to finish his works that he had been doing earlier.

Can we look at the clothes?” Another member who looked younger than Jaejoong asked.

Sure.” After getting permission from Jaejoong, three members went to look at the latest summer clothes that been hanging at the clothes rags in the room. Jaejoong saw one of the members walked towards Junsu and the only one around was Yunho. There was silent between them and when Jajeoong looked at Yunho, he felt his heart was racing and his face blushed red.

We meet again.” Yunho was blushing as well but he managed to clear his throat and started a conversation with Jaejoong.

Yes, I guest it was such a small world.” Jaejoong don't now what to say so he just went along the flow.

Are you the coodinator for tonight's show?”

No, my mother is. I'm one of the models.” Jaejoong blushed again while explaning to Yunho.

Ah...so he is a model. Well he should be because he had such great body.” Yunho was thinking to himself and he did not realised that Jaejoong was looking at him with his red face.

Erm...can I ask you something?” An angelic voice was pulling Yunho back to the present.

What do you need to know?” Yunho was hoping him to ask some personal questions because that way they will know each other better.

Why were you running on the day we met?” Yunho blinked when he heard this question, it was far out from what he expected.

Hehehe...I was being chased by my fans who recognised me through my disguised. But I was thankful to my fans for chasing me because I got to meet an angel in the park.” Yunho was trying to be here.

Jaejoong upon hearing this blushed bright red and he looked down after he felt the intense stare from Yunho. Yunho who saw this nearly got a heart attack because Jaejoong looked so cute and edible right now. Can't control his heart anymore, Yunho tilted Jaejoong's chin with his fingers and slowly leaned in for a kiss. It was a light kiss and Jaejoong who was taken aback from Yunho's action stood still like a statute not knowing what to do and how to react. When he finally came back to reality, his face was as red as tomatoe and so does his ears. Yunho was so stunned by how shy Jaejoong could be again let his heart took control and leaned in for a passionate kiss and this time Jaejoong finally react by kissing him back. Yunho's heart gone wild from the reaction he got and if not because of the other people around them he will defenitely jumped onto Jaejoong there and then.

After a round of passionate kiss, both Yunho and Jaejoong were panting for air. Yunho hugged Jaejoong closer to him and whispered into his ears making Jaejoong shivered.

Do you think, that maybe, you can be my boyfriend?”

Are you serious?” Jaejoong pulled out a little from the hug and looked straight into Yunho's eyes.

Dead serious.” Yunho never took his eyes off Jaejoong and replied in a serious tone.

I would like to.” Jaejoong smiled and he took the first move by kissing Yunho on his cheeks.

I love you, my angel.” Yunho caught Jaejoong on his waist and kissed him on his lips. They kissed ignoring the onlookers and faintly heard someone clapping and congratulated them.

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N          This is the final for the three shots. Like I said earlier, it was actually a teaser for my upcoming story. You will read it again in that story but in details.

                 I hope you will enjoy reading this and wait for the upcoming story. Should I put in M-Preg? I already have a few chapters done, but please tell me what you like and I'll try to fulfill it. Please comment so that I will know what to do with the rest of the chapters. Thanks in advance.