Chapter 1

The Diary of a Professional Fangirl
Please log in to read the full chapter

One Month Later:

 

 

The International School of Korea. There is lush greenery surrounding the entire school transforming it into magical wonderland. The school looked straight out of a crappy teenage movie where the spoiled girl protagonist gets sent to a fancy boarding school for “disobeying” her rich parents. I felt a little bit like that girl for a moment, minus the rich/spoiled part and I choose to come here.

 

 

I smiled to myself clutching my suitcase containing all my belongings. I walked towards dorm 4. I took in the fresh spring air as I walked along the pavement.

 

 

I got a lot of strange looks pinned towards me. I suppose it must be the whole foreigner thing... and I’m kinda freakishly tall compared to the average Korean girl. My 5’9” height compared to those surrounding me made me feel like a colossal titan.  

 

 

Truthfully, I have kind of been hoping for a chance to make friends and have a social life for once. In England I was judged harshly for liking "those ching chong Chinese boys" (most of them aren't even Chinese!); but here I will not have to shamefully hide inner fangirl. Hopefully, I'll be able to make some fellow fangirl friends or at least some friends who don't judge my passion for the fandom.

 

 

I finally found the dorm nestled in the back of campus behind a cute little park area that had a tiny pond with an elegant-looking bridge going across it. I smiled to myself. The beautiful scenery that lay before my eyes looked straight out of a K-Drama. I walked into the ultra-modern and chic building. I ignored all the details of the commons area and headed straight to the elevator to take me up to level 3 where my room was located.

 

 

I found the room easily, because it was the first one. I walked in and almost gasped. I swear this whole school is really straight out of K-Drama world.

 

 

If I’m lucky, maybe Minho will show up…?

 

 

Just kidding…

 

 

Anyways, I look around lavish room and I immediately spot my bed. It’s a medium queen size bed covered in a beautiful, white, fluffy duvet. I abandon my suitcase on the ground and plop onto the bed.

 

 

It's so fluffy and comfortable I could spend all day here (I probably will when I'm not in class). I kick off my shoes and snuggle into the cloud of bliss that is my bed.

 

 

I can't get too comfy, though! I have to get everything organized, so I can begin my classes tomorrow. Although, I'm a jet lagged mess I must prepare.

 

 

Tomorrow is my first day in class and afterwards... I'M GOING TO A LIVE RECORDING OF AN INTERVIEW TO SEE VIXX! I'm seeing them for the first time, so I need to look as presentable as possible!

 

 

I manage to organize my things around the dorm in a few hours and unpack my clothing.

 

 

Speaking of clothing I have no idea on what to wear tomorrow… Their schedule doesn’t start until a few hours after school ends, so I’ll have enough time to get ready and change out of my uniform.

 

 

I stare into my closet and attempt to form an idea of what to wear. I want to look nice, but not too nice. I don’t want to look like I’m trying too hard, I’d rather look effortlessly put together. I also really want to stand out and make them notice

Please log in to read the full chapter