Chapter 2

The Diary of a Professional Fangirl
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It’s been over two hours in the freezing, hell of winter that I’ve spent waiting outside for these idiots Vixx. I am outside of the studio with my fellow fangirls as we sing songs and play games to pass the time. So far everyone seems really nice. I feel a sense of sisterhood as they warmly accept me into their group. I’m a bit shy around them still, so I don’t contribute much to the conversations.

 

 

    “OK! I just got news that they will be here in less than three minutes! Grab your banners and prepare your cameras, starlights!” our fan club vice president shouts over a megaphone.

 

 

    I quickly grab my camera and banner, whilst mentally preparing myself.

 

 

    This is it.

 

 

    This is the moment I’ve been fantasizing about for ages.

 

 

    This is finally my chance to see my one true love, Jung Taek-

 

 

“THEY’RE HERE,” someone shouts and the entire fanclub turns to the right.

 

 

One by one, those shining boys exit their van. Their van is a bit far away from me, so I can’t see them too well. However, my height allows me to peer over everyone’s heads to get a better look.

 

 

First, I see Cha Hakyeon and my eyes go wide. He is extremely handsome in person. I’m not even that close, yet I still feel his charismatic presence engulf the air surrounding me.

 

 

Then, my bias/life ruiner Han Sanghyuk comes into my vision and I squeal a bit. He looks like a freakin model, no joke! I can’t believe my eyes are being graced with such beauty.

 

 

Two words. LEE HONGBIN. Holy… Wow. His dimples alone are prettier than my entire being. There is an aura of kindness that he seems to exude.

 

 

“IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO NOT BE ABLE TO EVEN?”  are my thoughts as soon as the alluring rapper showed up. Hot damn. I’ve never seen anyone so adorably hot in my entire life.

 

 

Next, was Lee Jaehwan. Bless his face. Although I was standing farther back, I could see his perfectly sculpted facial structures. Jaehwan’s lips are seriously my kryptonite.

 

 

Jung Taek-

 

 

“Starlights!-”

 

 

Omo! N is talking to me!

 

 

Okay, well… He’s talking to starlights, but thats like the same thing...

 

 

“Yes,” we all chorus.

 

 

“I’m sorry, but Leo will not be here today for the recording. He is not feeling too well today. But he says he’ll do his best to recover quickly!”

 

 

I feel my heart drop to the ground. I’m frozen. This was supposed to be my “moment”. This was supposed to be when I finally get to live out my fantasy and prove he’s real. That he’s not just some idol that I watch through my laptop screen at home.

 

 

But alas, as fate would have it, my dreams have been pushed to the side.

 

 

I’m so frustrated. I want to cry. Why couldn’t this one good thing happen? Why does my life always have to be about disappointments?

 

 

I know I’m being selfish, but I’m so tired of expecting and the aftermath of disappointment. It’s not like I don’t care about the rest of Vixx, but I can’t help but to feel a bit sorrowful.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter