Horror Booth

Hurry up!

DARA

 

"Urrrgh!" I shouted in annoyance as I made my way inside the room.

"What's wrong dear? You came home very late and you only have less than 30 minutes to get ready, do you want help?" Mom asked me and she looked so ready for the event that'll happen that night.

I tried recalling what event is for this night. Oh yeah a dinner meeting. "Nothing is wrong mom, too many things just came up. Don't worry I'll be ready in less than 30 minutes. Just wait for me downstairs ma." I said as I assured her that I'll come. Honestly, I'm too tired to go to a dinner meeting but because I'm a woman with word, I'll go.

My mom nodded.

 

Really why do I have to get in a fight with Jiyong? Obviously, he was jealous and I'm happy for that but on the opposite side, that cooked our tempers.

I looked in through my closet and found a new dress which I suppose to be the new one my mom brought for this occassion.

SEE: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oHNNC_HO4gE/TU1ciSVbJTI/AAAAAAAARUI/BB9unjaXhNA/s1600/sandara+park.jpg

I got my hair done. Choose my make up. My footwear and Done. I am 5 minutes late.

 

"Wow noona, you look amazing tonight." Thunder complimented.

"As always. Where's mom and dad?" I asked because I thought the plan is that we'll go with them.

"They went ahead of us. They said you needed me as your prince charming for the night so we should come together besides you were late for five minutes." He explained.

"Ohhh." 

"You look so tired noona, you sure you want to go?" He asked seeing me almost wanting to sleep as in now.

"Yes I'm tired but I have to go. Father won't like it if I can't." 

 

In the event. . . . 

All eyes were on us Park Siblings. In an event like this it almost seemed normal people to stare at us in that way because they said we have the superior genes. kekeke.

"Isn't their look penetrating your soul noona?" Thunder whispered.

"It is and always been." I said and smiled to everyone that looked at us.

"I hate to admit it but I'm almost used to it. Look at them, they looked like they want us to slip anytime." Thunder whined.

"Ohh, that's mom and dad. Let's go." I said as we made our way to the Park's Table.

 

iAsian's POV

Dara was beyond bored and very tired. Her eyes look so sleepy that everyone who passes by have their own variety of reactions like,

'She looks elegant and dorky at the same time.'

'Did not get enough sleep?'

'She needs to go home.'

And worst from an unknown girl, 'Not beautiful and elite like at all."

And what was Dara's respond? A simple very angelic smile.

 

Her mother, father and Thunder are enjoying the party while she just sit and looked everyone.

'I guess I'm tired of going to this kind of party again, I'd rather have a date with Jiyong' her thoughts were interrupted because of the name.

"Oh yeah we fought." 

She looked at her phone and disappointment plastered because there were no new messages or calls from him.

"Partly it was my fault but I'm sure I have the freedom." She muttered to herself.

She then decided to read the old messages he sent when she did not answer his calls.

 

From Jiyong :)

Hey Dara. My meeting is over where are you?

From: J

I'll wait outside your house okay? Please be here now its so cold. -She smiled.

From: J

It's already been an hour Dara. Are you still with Jaejoong? - She frowned.

From: J.

Your mom wants me to get in but I want to be the first person to see you when you come home. -She wants to cry.

From: J.

If you'll be here in fifteen minutes, I promise I won't get mad. -A teardrop came.

From: J.

Is Jaejoong even fun to be with than me? I only had a meeting this morning and you don't want to see me anymore? - Another teardrop came.

From: J.

That's it Dara. I am spell M A D. - She decided she wants to get out and get some fresh air.

 

Outside, she felt wanting to shout. She wanted to shout I AM SO SORRY to Jiyong. She loves and at the same time hates his text messages. The cold air also added to her loneliness.

She texted her brother, 'I'll go ahead Thunder. I'm very tired please tell mom and dad. :('

 

She went for a walk in the streets. She then came across a Horror Booth. She thought, 'Maybe it will scare my loneliness away.'

 

JIYONG

"That beautiful girl got mad at me?!" He talked to himself.

He decided to walk around so that his anger will fly up to the sky and swallow it. He really did not want to get mad at his Dara but she. . .  she went beyond.

 

"Sir, would you like to take a horrifying experience in our horror booth?" A man wearing an eye glasses that makes him looks horrifying too asked me.

I thought for a while.

"Yeah." 

He then lead me to the ticket booth.

 

"One ticket for this horrifying experience." I said.

"Are you also alone mister?" The ticketer asked.

"Do I seem to have a ghost with me?" 

"Ummm, I'm sorry but I suggest you go with that girl at the last of line. This horror booth is really scary. Won't it be better to scream with someone?" She suggested.

When I looked at the line, the girl seemed familiar but I really don't care. I do not want to be a baby sitter but geez, I'm afraid to be screaming alone. They might think that I'm a gay aristocrat. No no.

"Okay." I simply said and went in line.

 

iAsian's POV

As Jiyong went to poke the lady, he was shocked, it is DARA!

"Uhhh, so, you, want to try it also? with, with uh, me? They, they say, it's, sca-scary."

Dara obviously wanted to get in with him. Who doesnt want to? But she decided to be hard to get.

"Are you scaring or inviting me to come with you?" She asked.

"Inviting." He said.

Then an awkward silence followed again.

Each person that gets in makes their heart beat faster because they scream before getting inside.

Each person that gets out makes them sweat more because they had this horrific face on them.

They decided to set aside their personal issues first and take the challenge.

 

It was their turn.

"Are you in a relationship?" The guard who seemed to like Dara asked her.

"Yeah. She's mine. Back off." Jiyong blocked the guard's vision and decided to get in first.

"Come." He said.

"I'm afraid." Dara replied.

"So what is the purpose of this booth? To make you laugh? Come on." He challenged.

"Let's just see." Dara said with much determination.

 

When they got in they both fell into a silence.

A girl poked at Dara and said, "Hello, echo?" 

Dara: AHHHHHHHH! She screamed at grabbed Jiyong's necktie so that they'll run.

It's a maze okay?

A zombie creep in Jiyong's foot. 

Jiyong: Froze. Poke at Dara and pointed the Zombie, he then said, "GET AWAY! AHHH!"

Dara: You look like gay Jiyong.

Just then the lights were turned off. 

Jiyong: Looks at Dara and can sense that she's scared. "Scaredy cat." 

Dara: Tch.

Sounds came everywhere. Omo they took turns in grabbing each other because they don't know where to go.

They were obviously afraid so they screamed all maze long.

Jiyong: stop screaming my ears are going to bleed Dara.

Dara: Am I the only one screaming you gay?

Just then they were swarmed by a headless man, a mascot who looks so scary full of catsup, a wife and husband with floating effect, sounds of screaming, crying and lauhing in an evil way everywhere!

They ran here and ran there. And when they grew tired,

Jiyong: Ya! You white lady over there where's the exit?

Lady: OOOOOOVERRR THERE.

Dara: Thanks! Come on gay, I need water. 

They just realized that time that they can ask the ghost but why were they still afraid?

They held each other's hands.

Dara and Jiyong: I'm sorry.

 

Yey! Chapter 10 here :)

Please do post comments about this chapter.

Show lots of love.

What should I post in the next chapter?