Cheesiness Overload

Hurry up!

iAsian's POV

Bom found herself beside Tabi in the sofa. Oh my, they slept together in a sofa. The feelings were back again, she can't really forget even after two years. Love, love love, in Philippines we call it Pag-ibig but specifically in Cebu we call it Gugma. :) 

She struggled to get out from his tight embrace but really, he was heavy. She needed to wake him up, "Umm Tabi, wake up. I need to go home now and its not really nice to see a girl sleeping a man's house when they're not yet married. I have to go now tabi, shooo." She knew it was a little bit harsh but she needed to compose herself and not easily give in.

"Do you really honestly from your heart, want me to be alone after saving you? Well then if its not nice to hear, let's get married?" The hottest man in South Korea said.

 

"WHAT?! Are you okay Tabi? I think your sick and or is someone taking over you?" Bom joked to change the so awkward topic.

She then struggled to get free but he is too strong. I WANT TO SEE HIS ABS:)))

 

"Slow it down Bom. I won't do anything bad to you. It's still up to you if you keep on moving I might do something." He teased.

"Okay! I give up, just let me go in a good manner okay?" She pleaded.

"But I don't want to!" Tabi pouted and look likes is going to throw tantrums.

"Please Tabi. I have a work tomorrow. I need to go so put your hands up." She said as she pretended to be mad.

But Tabi don't like! He throwed tantrums really.

 

"Bommiee, please stay with me here for a while. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE" Now Tabi was tickling her already.

"HAHAHAHA. KEKEKEKE. I-i cann-cannot Tabi. Stop tickling." And the vision now was . . . 

Tabi was on top of Bom. Mischievous Tabi meets innocent Bom.

Tabi's face was moving closer. Very close almost to the lips of Bom.

Bom just stared not minding the closeness. Maybe she too wants it?

 

"Can I Bom?" He asked. Why did he asked? Simply because he doesn't want to do it when he knows Bom may hate it. 

"I do not know Tabi." She replied still looking at the eyes of Tabi. 

"I'm sorry." He was about to stand up when Bom got hold of his neck.

He stared in confusion, does this means he won her heart again? For real?

She then nodded shyly. Awww. 

 

Tabi looked straight in her eyes and shoved his lips to hers. 

Bom felt very happy but a little sensation of being uncomfortable. It was a kiss of longing for each other. 

It was kind of gentle but with a hungry effect. (note: I am really sorry because I am not good with kissing scenes)

After eternity, they stopped. Bom still closed her eyes and did not want to get her hands off Tabi.

Tabi then realized she needed rest so he brought her to his bedroom in a princess way. 

"I can walk Tabi. It's okay you can put me down." Bom said.

"No. Of course I know you can walk but I want to carry the prettiest girl in the world." Bom blushed after hearing what he said.

 

In his room, 

"You sure you don't want to sleep beside me Tabi?" Bom asked more like teased Top.

"I really do from the bottom of my hypothalamus and medulla oblongata but maybe I can do something when I'm with the person I love the most." He explained. 

When he was ready to leave, Bom said, "Good night Tabi. Thanks for tonight!" 

He cannot resist her cuteness as he went to her and hugged her saying, "Goodnight Princess. We'll take a vacation tomorrow." 

With that, therefore, I can conclude they had a very magical night.

 

The next day . . . 

BOM

I went downstairs and find Tabi cooking. I decided to give him a morning hug from behind.

"Good morning. Ohh, that smells good!" 

"Good morning Bom. Yeah, you love food so much right?" He gestured. 

"About last night the vacation thingy, what does that meant?" I asked.

"Do you know the time?" 

"It's 8:20." Just then I realized that I am so late for work!

"Oh my, I need to go now Tabi, I am so late for work!" I said as I made my way to the front door.

But he hold my hands and told me, "Don't worry I filed you a leave today. I predicted last night that you're going to wake up late so I plan ahead of time."

 

I am really shy right now. He really did know me that much even if 2 years had passed. Ohh, sweetness overload part 1. kekeke.

I stared at him and honestly, even if you say its over acting, I want to cry.

"Hey, what's the problem? Did I say something bad?" He asked as he hugged me.

"Mmm, no. It's just that you still really remember that I always wake up late." 

"Ohhh, how would I not forget? Because of that attitude of yours, we always end up in a friendly fight of who's the slowest between us." 

"Ehh? You remember that only?" I said as I faced him with an angry mocking face.

"Ohhh, don't be angry that was a joke." He said uneasily.

"REALLY?" 

"Yes. Spell, J O K E." He said and I tickled him.

"REALLY! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

So we run and run around the house. . . 

 

iAsian's POV

"Why are we here?" Bom asked TOP.

They were in the place where Bom confessed her feelings, where he rejected her.

"I want to confess Bom." Top said.

"What?" 

"I love you." Then Bom held his face. "Why are you being so cheesy again Tabi?" She asked.

"I want to make it up to you, for two years of hurting you." The man said.

"Make it up? Then I want corn right now." The lady ordered.

"Well then we'll have to walk to enjoy the moment!" He said with joy.

 

As they were walking . . .

A man and a lady in her 20s came and blocked them.

"Appa." Top said.

"Who's that Girl beside you Seunghyun?" The lady asked pointing at the innocent Bom.

"So you came back here for that?" His appa said.

"Excuse me but she's not a mere that. She's my girlfriend." 

"Hello. I'm Park Bom."

"Who cares about you Bam? Bom? Bim? I'm his fiance, I'm Jana." 

"Fiance?" Bom said and faced Tabi,

 

Please do post comment about this chapter:)

Show lovelovelove:)

Who's JANA? Fiance? What'll Bom do?