Chapter V

Frozen in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jackson Wang. If you're just gonna continue with that grin and stand there like an idiot I will just kick you out of the house.", Mark lightly glared at his friend.                                   

"HEY. This is the first thing you say to your BEST FRIEND after so many years?", Jackson gasped exaggeratedly, his right hand now on his chest,"I'm hurt."

"Since you claim to be my best friend then you should know that pouting simply does not work on me then." Mark  simply replied. 

"Mehh." Jackson dropped his act immediately. 

"Just shoot."

"I'm just concerned okay. You were missing for the last freaking four hundred years. No one even know where you went.", Jackson took a seat on the couch facing Mark without asking.

"I... I just wanted a breather from everything."

"Don't lie to me.", Jackson snapped seriously, which was rare for such a playful man like him. "What happened...?" He whispered lightly, knowing that Mark can still hear him.

"I can't tell you everything now. I have my own plans. But really, I'm fine. I'm back aren't I?" Mark smiled at the younger male but it was obvious that he was lying. The sadness in his eyes gave him away.

Jackson knew that when Mark didn't want to reveal anything, he will never do so till he was willing to, so he just sunk further into the couch and spoke.

"I just want to say, I'm glad to see you again."

"Me too Jackson. Me too..."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter