Chapter I

Frozen in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2014

 
As he jerked open his ocean blue eyes, a glaring red energy could be seen around the two hands by his side. The ice around him started melting and eventually he was enveloped by clear water instead of the opaque ice he was surrounded by just a moment ago. 

Now that he was free to move, he clenched his fists and shut his eyes. Everything started vibrating and the glass capsule he was trapped in shattered into pieces. He stepped out of the broken capsule in his black suit, long behind the times, as well as his golden monocle and sleek black top hat which made him look like someone who travelled from the past, but well,he is from the olden days.

It took him close to 400 years.

400 years to melt the ice that he was trapped in. 

But this 400 years also allowed him to plan his revenge in detail. Each and everyday in this 400 years he could only think of revenge. It didn't start out that way though.

 

At the beginning, it was denial, then betrayal, afterwards sadness came in, and eventually acceptance. But as the days passed by, days where he was alive, yet couldn't move a single part of his body;days where he was lonely, but no one was there to be with him;days where he wanted to just die, but couldn't do so,acceptance evolved into fury. It was his only motivation each and every single day. Planning the revenge prevented him from losing his soul, but broke it instead. 

Now that his body is no longer trapped in ice, only one thing remained frozen in that temperature of absolute zero... It is his heart.

He scanned his surroundings and inferred that he was in a basement. Step by step, he moved cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter