A new start

Cyborg's love

"Rendering.. 52%" The monitor spoke again. Ya El observed the screen properly. No mistake can be made, even a little one. Seeing something was not good, her beautiful fingers ran on the keyboard and when she was done, her lips curved into a smile. 

"Rendering.. 98%" Ya El walked towards the stage and closed her eyes. All the memories of her and Hongbin was playing inside her head. A tear fell down on her cheek and she wiped it away with the heel of her palm. 'I need to be strong.' She wisphered to herself. With confident, she went on it and layed down. 

"Rendering complete. The process starts now." A pair of robotic hands came out slowly from the top. Ya El closed her eyes and thoght about Hongbin.

"Goodbye, my love." 


She tried to move her eyes, but the light blocks her vision. After a few tries, she was able to see. The surrounding was just the same, just like.. wait. she don't know how long she has been sleeping. She moved her hand, the sound of steel was heard but not quiet loud. Ya El examined her body, from head to toe. Everything looks just like before, 

'before I turned into a cyborg.' She whispered

Yes, the human Moon Ya El was now a cyborg, the one with all emotions normal human have except for love feelings. She stood up and walked towards the computer table. She examined the time. "2  days" She has been sleeping for two days. She took her place and thought about something. Then, she got an idea. So, she moved the cursor of the mouse and clicked a file named 'Hongbin <3' and clicked on one of Hongbin's picture. She examined every inches of it. 

His smile, nose, lips, eyes. Everything. But Ya El felt nothing. No  sadness nor happiness, only blank. And she knows that what she did was a success. The only thing she felt was hurt. And she don't know why should she felt that when she can forget the pain about losing Hongbin on the day that Hongbin proposed her. 


Author's session : 

gosh.. again.. short update.. i don't have any idea what should i do!! :'( okay, ,its time for how did Ya El lost Hongbin chapter. Stay tuned!!

i just love this part in error. instead of lips, forehead kiss is way romantic and sad.. hehe..