Flashback

Cyborg's love

                                                

"Ya El!! Hongbin is waiting for you outside!" Ya El peeked outside the window. True. Hongbin was waiting. She smiled when Hongbin waved to her. She mouthed 30 seconds and Hongbin nod his head. Ya El look at herself in the mirror and went out to the living room to bid good bye to her housemate. Then, she walked out to reach for Hongbin. "Oppa!" Hongbin's lips curved into a smile and his hand welcomed Ya El into his embrace. 

"Aigoo.. My Ya El looks so pretty tonight." Hongbin kissed Ya El's forehead and took her hand. "Where are we going?" Ya El asked when she was already inside the car. "We'll go watch movie and eat first, then we'll go somewhere special." Hongbin smiled to her and he closed the door. He was so happy about doing his plan tonight. 

"I promise you will be happy tonight, Ya El. I promise you." Hongbin smiled and patted his pocket jeans. "For eternity." He nodded and entered the car before speeding the car to the shopping mall. 


They went for dinner first, then to the cinema. (A/N : writer's block. sorry)

"What are we going to watch?" Ya El asked him, their hands intertwined with each other. "Big Hero 6? Is it okay?" Ya El smiled crookly. "Stop acting childish, oppa." Hongbin looked into her eyes, his eyes were smaller than before. "Yah, I did not. You are." He playfully pinched Ya El's nose and it made the other shrieked. "Oppa! Everybody are watching!" She scolded him but in a slow tone. Hongbin made a puppy eye and Ya El can't hold herself.

"Fine. Go and buy the ticket. I'll buy the popcorn." Hongbin fist pumped because he can watch the story he wants. Both of them separated and Ya El went for the popcorn while Hongbin went for the ticket. After 10 minutes, they met infront of the main entrance and walked towards the teater together. 

"Omo.. It is so sad that Tadashi died." Ya El whispered to him. Hongbin smiled and whispered back, "Will you be that sad if I'm gone?"  The question made Ya El went silent. "Ya El?" After 20 seconds like that, due to Ya El's silentness, Hongbin touched her cheek and he felt wet.

"Hey, princess? Are you okay?" He turned her face towards her and seriously, Ya El was crying. Hongbin freaked out. "Oh my. Gwenchana?" He asked a little bit loud but he did not care since nobody was there accept for the two of them. "Look, I'm sorry okay. I'm really sorry!"

"Of course I'll be sad, you dummy! You are my boyfriend. Why should I be happy if you are gone?" Hongbin smiled and took her into his hug. " I'm sorry, honey. I love you so much." He caresed her hair and kissed her forehead. Ya El was still  sobbing, so Hongbin wiped the tears away. 

Hongbin stared into her eyes and his stare fell on the other's lips. He nears his head to her and Hongbin fits his lips on Ya El's. It was not a passionate kiss, but a kiss that shows how much he loves her and don't want to let her go. Ya El hugged him, closing the distance between them. After a few seconds, Hongbin broke the kiss and looked into her eyes in the darkness of the cinema. 

How he wish that he could treasure this love forever. For eternity. 


After the cinema, they walked together in the park. Hongbin's hand hugging Ya El's waist, they talked, laughed and even planned about their future. Suddenly, Ya El saw a stall selling some things like a couple thingy. She asked Hongbin to wait for her at the other side while she goes to the stall for a while. 

"Don't go too long." Hongbin patted her head. She stepped one foot to the front, and suddenly she turned back and kissed Hongbin on his lips suddenly. It felt like a good bye kiss, but Hongbin ignored it. Ya El is always like this, he thought. "I love you, Hongbin. So much." She turned around and walked away, when suddenly..

"Ya El!!" 

Too late. She was flew away from the lorry. But wait. It wasn't a 'she', but a 'HE'! "Oh my god! Hongbin!" Ya El screamed and ran to the body which was lying soullesly. "Hongbin! Why?! Why did you push me and let the lorry hit you?! Why can't you just let me be the one?! Oh gosh!" She wiped her tears away. "Somebody, please.. Help me to call the doctor!" She shouted when she realised the people circling them were not doing nothing. "I will. Wait." A voice shouted. But she did not care. All she thought was Hogbin. 

Yes, Hongbin pushed her and the lorry hit him. Ya El could picture her lover's body flew 20 meters from the lorry. She wiped the blood on Hongbin's face and her tears fell on his cheek. "Ya El.." Hongbin tried to spoke. "Shh.. don't *sob* speak *sob* the ambulance *sob* will be here in any minutes. *sob* be strong, baby." Ya El cried again. 

Hongbin's hand weakly reached something inside his pocket and he took it out. "Happy anni.. versary, Moon Ya.. El.. Will you.. be.. my wife?"

A/N : cheesy.. i know.. like seriously, wolfie? Hongbin was struggling and you put the cheesy part in it. Whatever, just continue reading.

Ya El took the ring holder (i don't remember what it is usually called) and nodded, "yes, Hongbin. I will but you need to stay alive. Promise me you will stay alive.." She hugged him tightly. Oh god, how would she live without him?

"The ambulance is here!" One of them shouted. The paramedics took Hongbin inside the ambulance. Ya El went along and held Hongbin's hand all the way to the hospital.

"Be strong baby.." She whispered to him. 


Author's session : 

Well... This chapter took me 3 DAYS to finish it. I'm so sorry. Btw, author's block. Wait for the next chapter. Bye !!!