Taekwoon

Lies That Remain in Me

The stockings that cover Jaehwan's feet grab my attention.It is kinda weird since that boy doesnt often cover his feet when he sleeps,even during winter.Jaehwan curles his body,his body seems shaking as it is really cold here but .. no . This room is totally comfortable for us because of its warm temperature.The sentence 'What's wrong with him?' keep repeating in my mind.

 

Is it because he is exhausted? I dont think so since erm.. we rest a lot these days.We are able to eat and practice well so,it is a big concern for me why he becomes like this.My eyes could not stop staring at his tired eyes.

 

Taekwoon-ah,please.He is your dongsaeng.

I whisper alone, trying hard to control myself but,the slightly unconcious me suddenly feel something strange.

Without knowing,my soft hand moves to his pretty fingers.Without realising,my precious hand touches his fluffy hair and I begin to massage his head gently.Without thinking,I lean myself beside him and continue massaging him.His neck.His head.His hair.Now I realised that this kid is totally cute.This is the beautiful creature of god.

"Arghhhh," Jaehwan suddenly groans.He forces himself to open his eyes and keep blinking.I have no idea what should I do but I found myself sitting besides him while helping him to sit.

Jaehwan-ah, are you okay? ; the question that only remains in my mind.

"Hy..un..g,it is really hurt.My head .. ", his tears are falling down.As usual,I,Jung Taekwoon that doesnt even know how to express my feelings,finally make a move.I give him a hug and continuously patting his back.I could not tell what describes my inner feelings right now.Am I happy?But why should I suddenly experiences this kind of feeling?

Jaehwan tries to calm himself down.He is gaining strength to open his mouth."Taekwoon hyung,thank you.I am not feeling better at all but it is okay.Maybe I need to sleep more."Gosh,he doesnt even look at me.

What I can see is Jaehwan forcefully lies down on the bed.And his hand is still on his head.

 

Jaehwan-ah,are you hiding something from us?