♟ Once upon Uniq ♟

♘♞ Falling in Love ♞♘

We got home and our parents weren't home. I searched the living room and they weren't there. I saw a note on the table and WenHan came and picked it up. Then when he stopped he looked over to me and gulped and dropped the note and went up stairs. I picked it up and it said that they will back shortly. And they wanted me to fix something. Well I don't mind. I went through the refrigerator and I really didn't know what I could cook that WenHan liked......I would ask him but what if he says something that I don't eat. I bit my lip, and was deciding between kimchi or black bean soup. 

"Do you know how to cook?" WenHan asked.
"I'm very well rounded at culinary arts." He coughed out a doubtful laugh.
He took out a pan and started the oven. I took kimchi out and placed it on the counter. He eyed me and smiled. Sometimes I really did wonder what he was thinking. It was like he wanted to talk to me sometimes and other times he doesn't. 
 
After he cooked we ate at the table in silence. Well I was on my phone and tried my best to look up at him. When we were done he let me take a shower first. He scolded me for taking so long of course and I shut door not expecting to return to the hallway until next morning. I put my dirty clothes up and made sure everything was set before going to bed. Then I looked and realize I didn't see my bra. Oh my god I think I left it in the bathroom. I opened the door to try and make it to the bathroom before him but it was too late he was already in the bathroom. When I touched the door knob it wasn't locked. I caught my breath , was I really going to walk in here? Should I not, and pretend I forgot and didn't realize? I squeezed my eyes shut. And walked in. I saw my bra on the floor between the shower and the sink. I moved slowly and quietly as I could. When I grabbed my bra I flashed a smile across my face. I was half way there now all I have to do is walk out like nothing ever happened. Then the shower cut off soon as I turned around. Holy ! Caught! I squeezed my eyes shut. Then the most frightening moment at the time was when I heard the curtains fly open. 
"Falling in...Aaahhh" he was singing and stopped to yell.
I turned and he was standing there.....
"Aaaahhhhh" I covered my eyes grabbing the towel.
He screamed too.
"Get out!" He yelled.
Without removing the towel I turned and ran. I stopped when I ran smack dead into side of the opening and the wall. I fell and the towel came off my head. I got up and rubbed my forehead and walked out but I tripped my slippers on the door hedges. And fell forward. So embarrassing! When I stumbled up I shut the door, and leaned on it. I rubbed my forehead and whined, it hurt. I leaned on the door more trying to get off and walk to my room, all of a sudden the door opened and I fell back. I was stopped from crashing to the ground thanks to WenHan who was now wrapped in only a towel. I stared at his face that was wet and shined. His wet hair cupped his face. He was beautiful....
"Did you hear me?!" I heard him say.
I hurried and leaped up. What was I thinking he is my step brother. I ran to my room not wanting to even think about what just happen. I hopped in bed and cut all the lights off with the remote I had. A flash of WenHan's smile ran across my mind....it was warm....reminded me how warm my dads smile was.... He was always making people feel good no matter how much he felt bad. Tomorrow I will visit his memorial. My mom insist on taking WenHan and his father, but why? I saw a light light turn on under my bed. WenHan came to mind, I turned over throwing the covers over my head and closed my eyes, but of course it took my like 20 minutes until I felt my eyes drifting close. 
Next Morning i woke up with a headache. but the more i rubbed my head the more flashes of WenHan's naaked body came to mind. I was sitting at breakfast as my mom was giving me orange juice (something i dont even drink) and my step father of course on a laptop, doing god knows what. I never really see him serious at all until morning times. I heard steps down the stairs and i rushed immediately to my car, and i waited for him to come out. When he exited the house i snatched my head forward and the thumph of my heart pounded more quickly now. Before i knew it my eyes were closed and it ws all too quiet to leave them like that, so i opened them to find WenHan staring at me on the driver's side.
"What are you doing?" He opened the door.
"Get out and let me drive." I made a disapproving face.
"Why not drive your car?" He started to reach for me.
"Because, if you would have been listening to me i said it had to get a oil change." When did he say that ? 
"WenHan, im sorry about-" He paused me, with his hand.
"Dont bring it up, at all, to no one........not even your "Bestfriend"." He seemed to be quoting to his friend that likes me.
Nice not only was he a jerk, he was a petty jerk. How interesting. How does he even have friends, or how do they tolerate him? Before i knew it we pulled up to the school, he stopped right in front and looked at me.
"Get out, i'll park." I didnt look at him at all as a matter of fact i thought it was a great idea to split paths for awhile.......Ok i'm lying i at least wanted to see a pinch of his face before first period. But wait what am i saying....he's my step-brother......my thoughts will leave me in trouble , just as my mom says. I went to class just to be armed by SeungYeon. 
"Hello baby face, how is my lovely doll today?" He never gave up with the jokes.
"No peeking in the window today?" I tried to make a joke back.
"The day is not over , not untill 12 midnight." It failed....but what did he mean its not over yet. 
If he for a minute thought about showing up to the house anytime after 6 i will not open anything for him.
"Hmmm, your class?" He smiled and looked at me again.
He was a cute one, that smile...though his actions are a little annoying to me, i see him like a little brother in a kinda way.
"Where is WenHan?" I thought about the towel incident and looked away.
"i dont know." I answered quickly.
"Didn't you just arrive with him?" I covered his mouth and started walking away.
As i entered the class i saw yibo and SungJoo. My face lit up when i saw SungJoo . He is absolutely dreamy no doubt. as i walked in with eagerness, SeungYeon prepared a seat for me. And yibo moved up and whispered in my ear.
"Last night was your second night huh, and i heard parents were gone too." He smirked when i turned to him.
SeungYeon looked suspcious. 
"Yah!, i called claims already no secret jokes to try and win her." He looked at me with a rather mean face. "Yah! Jay Bear turn around and do not let this guy seduce you......thats my job." I giggled a little this invisible fight he is having with his self.
Yibo is showing no interest me, only talking. I suppose he gets jealous with the mere thought of me living in the house with WenHan. I turned to look back at SungJoo, who was already eyeing me. I turned away quickly and blushed. i felt my face heating up. Was he staring at me this whole time?
"Class! you have 1 month to find your partner and complete this assignment on the bored!"
Everyone X'd out everything he said after partners. No one really cared if we had work, it was more of who imma talk to and who imma actually do my work with. I looked over and i sw SeungYeon was partners with Yibo. Expected. My partner was.....SungJoo!! I looked back again and he was now looking at me and waved.
I smiled and he moved from his regular seat to right next to me and moved closer. I felt my body warm up as he got closer. Any more scoots and im bound to turn into a steam engine. 
"So 'Jay Bear' what are we going to hunt for ?" Nice, SeungYeon is going have the whole group calling me jay bear.
But i didnt even know he heard that, im pretty sure SeungYeon said that to me and not out loud tho.
"Um, what about the love letter." I picked the first thing on the list.
He went to the desk and got the directions and brought it back.
"When do you wish to start?" I shrugged my shoulders, still shocked i was partners with him.
"Good, how about today?" He said.
"HUH!?, now??" He laughed.
Beautiful..... 
"No, i meant after school, i can give you a ride home if you want." I thought about it, that gives me an excuse to not ride home with Mr. Krabs.
"Ok, sure, thanks."
"Anything for you." He said i couldnt detect what it meant or the tone of it.
This Project thing is bound to go wrong..just like last night.