♟ Meet the crew ♟

♘♞ Falling in Love ♞♘

I was bored in class. SeongYeon had a different class but did walk me there. When i sat in class girls were looking at a empty seat in front of me. Was i missing something? I looked around , it was about 5 girls. Then i saw a guy walk in with a cool attitude and his uniform on neat, and clean. he flipped his hair with his index finger, and he had a hand in his pocket. He walked pass the girls that eyed him They fell in awe. He continued to walk to his seat and didn't look at me not one bit. A girl that rushed to the seat next to me got my attention.

"Your staring." She speaks and looks down at her book. 
I looked down immediately.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to," She placed her hand up as if to stop me.
"No need, everyone does it." She giggles after talking.
I smiled at her and nodded.
"I'm Han ah shi." She holds out her hand and her face lights up.
I made a questionable but happy face and shook her hand back. 
"il Soo Joo, but call me jacey." She shakes my hand with such energy.
The cool guy in front of me twisted around quickly with an shocked face. And looked at me as if I said the most shocking thing in the world.
"Your Soo Joo!!, I mean Jacey?!" And I was taken aback at his question. Well confused a little.
"....yes." I responded slowly.
"Your WenHan's little sister!" He said loudly that everyone turned to me in shock, even Ah Shi. 
I covered his mouth without even thinking. He looked up and smiled a crooked smile. 
 
After the second class bell rang, he spun around and waited for me to say something. Not to mention the fact he reminded me of huge child. I looked at him with the same expression minus the cheerful face. I packed my stuff and begin to walk near the door.
"Soo Joo!, let's walk together!" He came up behind and swung his huge arms around my shoulder.
Everyone begin to talk again.
"What's so special about her?"
"Just because she's WenHan sister."
I bald my fist up and begin to walk to gym class. 
"It's Jacey." I told the guy. 
He laughed.
"Well, "Jacey" my name is Yixuan." I looked straight ahead.
"Your more of WenHan's friends?" He stopped me by jumping in front of me.
"We are more than friends..." He leaned his face into mine.
What does that mean. Don't tell me my brother is gay. 
"M-m-more?" I studdered.
"Like brothers .....we're band mates." She laughed and rubbed my head messing up the top of my hair.
"Yah!" He looked at his watch.
Band mates? So earlier on that poster ...Uniq ..... That must be the school band, that everyone was looking at in the hallway. 
"Well what class do you have next?" I looked around before finally coming to my decision.
"Gym." He looked up and pointed straight ahead.
"Thanks." Before I started walking he walked in the other direction.
"If you need anything else call hyung." He waved and turned around.
Many girls were gushing over him as he passed.
I turned around bit my lip and begin walking with a nice grip on my book bag straps. When I opened the door to the gym , I didn't really know if I was late or not because some people were still standing by the bleachers with book bags on , and others already playing basketball. I went and walked to the other students and stood by them though I didn't talk. As more people begin to come I felt smushed up against the bleachers and I moved. I was now in front the basketball goal off to the side. What came to my surprise.......WenHan was here. Playing basketball , this was a new side I saw of him. The athletic boy. He was in a white tee and left his school pants on and shoes. But he was sweating to where he glistered in the gym lights. He didn't look at me once for the simple fact he was heavily distracted by the game. Something dropped behind me and I realized it wasn't for me but for another student. I moved up a little to let him get his stuff.
"Yah! Move!" I heard a boy yell.
I quickly turned and a boy that was playing basketball jumped in front of me to catch a ball. I covered my head in a sudden reaction. My eyes were faced his nicely built legs. And his shorts fit perfect around his waist. He arms were sweating and his skin was pale and his hair was blonde and pushed back. He turned to me and his face was annoyed but so child like.
"What do you think your doing?" He questioned me.
I looked back and pointed but by then the boy was gone. I turned back about to explain , but then WenHan ran up.
"There you are! , hold my keys." He threw them at me and I slipped on catching them. I was confused.
"What?" I asked.
"Step back." He waved at me to back up.
Who the hell did he honestly believe he was.
"Another slave of yours?" The blonde head ask.
"Yah!, what slave?!" I yelled.
"Jacey!" I heard a very exciting voice.
Only one boy I know with that voice...Seungyeon. 
He ran up to me all sweaty and was about to hug me but I protested. He stopped and smiled.
"No." I said but started to back up and he hugged me anyway. All his sweat rubbed across my face from his hair. Strangely he didn't smell stinky , but more sounded like his cologne was slipping off his body. I liked his scent, it was the scent of strawberries and green apple. When he backed away I still smelled him. 
"Jacey?" The blonde spoke.
I looked at him and gave him piercing eyes.
"Soo Joo?, that you was talking about." Talked about.
He told his friends about me....I didn't know that, he didn't even look like the type to ramble about stuff. The blonde now walked up to me. His face was disapproving at first. Then out the blue he did a closed mouth smile.
"Hey Jacey, I'm Yibo. " he said with out any touch.
I liked him. No surprises. Reminded me of myself.
I now did a slight smile. 
"Later on ill tell you what WenHan said about you." He pushes my arm playfully returning to his game.
"Shut up!" WenHan came and took the ball from him.
"Jacey moved back, Seungyeon come on." He spoke in a leadership tone. Seungyeon swiped his index finger under my chin and winked at me before returning to the game. I did a small pout at the way WenHan's act to save me. I backed up of course and watched them play. Deep in my mind I felt a sort of joy and excitement to my new life, it's not as bad as I thought it would have been. 
 
When the school bell rang for everyone to go home , I rushed out of school to find WenHan , I didn't want him to leave without me. When I bursted through the doors I looked around and I saw someone who from the back looked like WenHan. I started to run immediately but was yanked. I spun and slammed my face into some one. I looked up and it was Yibo. I gave him a questioning look and he begin to talk.
"Where are you going?" He started smiling.
"Isn't ?.." I started to point but then the boy was gone.
"WenHan waiting for you , he was looking for you." He was looking for me?
"What?" Yibo pulled me in the direction he came from.
"What did WenHan say about me to you guys?" Yibo laughed and looked up as we walked. 
"Why should I tell you , you might tell him." I stopped.
"You said you would!, and plus why would I tell him anything....we aren't close." He stopped and looked back at me.
He walked up and leaned in to my face. 
"Promise?" He spoke.
I gulped and nodded. He put up his pinky and I pinky promised. 
"He said ....nothing." My eyes widen.
"What!" He walked behind me and pushed me to walk.
By the time we reached WenHan he was talking to ......a beautiful boy. He smiled and his curly hair for him perfectly. And his style was laid back. Uniform was partially on the correct way. As I walked up I couldn't take my eyes away from. 
"Where have you been?" WenHan scold me. 
"Looking for you." He looked at me for awhile and grabbed my wrist and walked me to the car.
"See you tomorrow guys." He said casually.
I didn't see Seungyeon. I waved to Yixuan and Yibo. The other boy just looked at me. Was that another one of his friends in the group. WenHan shut the door and I looked forward. We didn't talk the whole ride home.
So much for the act today.