♟ A New Piece ♟

♘♞ Falling in Love ♞♘

I couldn"t understand why my mom was remarrying. I am Korean/American. My mom was American and my dad was Korean, he died....or atleast thats what my mom told me. She was getting remarried, and that mean leaving Florida, to go back to Seoul. The plane ride was quite short for me, it was all going by so fast, and i wasnt even in college yet. As a matter of fact, i had to transfer schools, i now attend Seoul's Performing Arts Highschool. My new dad said his son goes there and that it was easy to get me in since i played the piano and had a nice voice. I didnt hate him too much, but i still didn't except him as my new father yet. As the time got closer, the sun whisped away from the sky. 

"Kakao Talk!" My phone spoke, i got a message.

I looked through my phone, and my friend Hannah was asking about my trip, but it seemed that she sent it way earlier, like 1 day ago. We must be in South Korea again, and the connection must have . 

 

 

After exiting off the plane, there was a sign that read  ' Welcome!, my lovely wife, and honeybun daughter '. I slapped my face softly. This man was a looney. My mom sure knew how to pick 'em. He was supposedly just regular guy working at a CEO company, like the guys who sit and fax stuff and print, and sort. Down to earth guy must be. My mom worked as a nurse. As we approached them, he ran up on my mother, embraing her into a warm hug. I paused and then he came and squeezed me too, but less tight than what he did my mom. Then he hurried us to his car, which was white with a black stripe on the side. When we were on our way to his home, he kept talking on and on about new korean places, and different places we passed by. I was totally excited but at the same time.....no. when we finally pulled up to the house, it was quite big, not humongous, but not a small shack, i nice house. Of course i took the clothes i could carry, but then the rest of my clothes will be getting sent to us. I got out the car and went to the trunk, waiting for my new...."Father" he was Chinese but stayed in korea because of his son, and spoke english/korean to us from time time. His name was Li Zhou Wen. I haven't seen his son yet, but i am aware his name is Li WenHan. He is apart of UNIQ, a new rookie group. I never heard of them...or there names, well except my step brother's, so ill watch a video and see if i can spot him out. Then a women around mid- age ran up to me and took my bags, my eyes widen, and i held onto one of bag. She smiled at me, i guess because i considered her. i liked the house no less. When i walked up i soon passed the gate i saw a guy in a yellow sweater and black joggers, with comfortable slippers leaning in the front of the door. He had one earring in that was a diamond. He had black hair, which was bumped up in the front, to show his beautiful face. Don't tell me this is Li WenHan. My new brother was an angel. I didnt realize i stopped until the lady that took my bags bumped into me, i dropped my bag in my right hand. Great now i looked dumbfounded, and clumsy. I heard him chuckled. Hmmm. He came over and picked it up.

"Let me get that.....Sis." He seemed to stress the word Sis. 

Smartass. My mom pushed my forward. I continued walking, and i tried to catch up to him so i can see where he was going to put my bag. He was waiting for me on the stairwells. I looked at him in a dependent look, waiting for him to continue walking. When i approached the stairwells, i begin to walk up them but slowly because my left bag was heavy. He moved faster, and by the time i made it up there he was gone, probably turned in one of the rooms. I looked down both hallways left and right. When i turned to my left. A different dude was in the house. He had a cute little face, and i wasnt aware ZhouWen had another son. He looked down at my hands and spoke.

"May i take this for you?" He said flashing a bright and beautiful smile.

I wasnt thinknig that i let him do it. He then placed it to the side and stalked me into a wall. He then closed me end with both is arms pinned to the wall. What the hell was going on.

"You must be........SooJoo." He smiled.

"Call me Jacey." He giggled.

I started to blush because of this egotistical boy. He must thinks he is the hottest thing in the house.

"What are you doing SeungYeon?" WenHan asked.

He immediately backed away from me. 

"I was just playing with your baby sister, she is so cute." WenHan walked pass us.

"Cute seems a little off." He says.

That little rude.....

"Jerk." I whispered.

SeungYeon laughed.

"Don't pay no mind to WenHan, he didnt mean it. Im SeungYeon, and your future boyfriend." He places his chin in between his thumb and index finger, trying to portray the look of cute.

"Im Il SooJoo, but i prefer Jacey." He smiled.

"Should i help you with your bags." I looked around.

"I know where your room is." He says.

"How do you know?" He smiled at me once more and just teasingly walk away with my bag in the right direction.

What a flirt. Once we entered the room he sat my stuff on the bed.

"WenHan sure did straighten the room up for you." I looked around. It was pretty neat.

"By himself?" So the rude jerk wasnt as what i thought he was.

"See that window?" i spotted my window he was talking about.

"What's wrong with it." He walked over to it slowly.

"That window is the gate way between my world and yours, every chance i will get."

"Nobody's climbing through anybody's window." WenHan came in my room.

"Hurry and unpack Jacey, SeungYeon its time for you to go home."

How did he know to call me Jacey, i didnt get to introduce myself to him yet. And SeungYeon walked backwards out my room, with his hand by his ear, whispering,

"Call Me." WenHan snatched him out the room.

I guess i was looking forward to this.