The Wedding Party

It Might Be You

**I edited some parts in the first chap.



Luhan's POV

Its been 3 days since what happened at the club. I had no idea what got into me thus I approached her and conveyed what I held inside, the questions that harassed on my mind all these times finally I could blurted it out to her. It hurts me so much when 4 years ago she dumped me like a and went away with another guy, yet it hurts me more when she pretended like she didn't know me. But I don't know if she was fooling around or she was really not her? Well, that's impossible. I'm pretty sure it was her. I can't forget those eyes, although I must admit I didn't feel anything when I looked into her eyes at that night in the club. She seemed like...another person.
I had to think crazy, maybe she got amnesia or something but its not like in those romance-sad dramas so I cut off that though.

 


That girl, Hwang Miyoung, the one that I (still) love and hate at the same time. She was the one who taught me about love and also proved me that there's no love just by leaving me for another guy. I hate her for breaking her promise about always loving me till the end. I hate her for making me a person like this, the heartless player who doesn't, correction, who will never ever ever fall in love again. I thought all this time I'm fine and I'll be fine without her, but when I saw her that night, it proved me that I'm still in love with her and longing for her. 
 


"Hyung..did you hear me?" Chanyeol waved his hand in front of my face, it automatically brought me back  to reality. I tried to act cool because I don't want they caught me thinking about her, again "I did" I said as calm as I can.
Chanyeol leaned back to his chair,smirking "I don't believe you hyung, you didn't hear me. You must be thinking about Miyoung-noona right?" 
Geez. Why can't I fool them? Maybe its because we've been together for long times and it makes the connection between us becomes stronger. 
"Don't think too much, hyung. We'll know what happened with her through Baekhyun hyung, I'm sure he already asked his girlfriend about her" He continued as he patted my back, and I just replied it with weak smile. 

 


"Long live Baekhyun" Kris took a sip on his coffee as he gestured towards the cafe entrance. We saw Baekhyun walked approaching us then seated on an empty chair between Lay and Suho.
"So how was it?" I asked him straightforward.
"Woah, chill bro. I just arrived, let me take a breath for a second" He said as he sipped on Suho's drink earning glare from the older "I don't know if its a good news or bad news for you"
"What? Just tell us" Chanyeol asked impatiently. I know they're just as curious as I am. But I think their hearts don't beat as fast as mine. 
"So..."
"What?"  
"She's not her"
"What??" The boys asked, almost screamed, in unison and I just froze in my place. What does it mean? 
"Geez, I said she's not her. Are you guys deaf? I asked Jessica, and she said that her real name is really Tiffany Han. She left Seoul to continued her study on Japan 6 years ago then she just returned again few days ago. At that time, Luhan hyung and Miyoung noona were still together, right?"

 


What? She's not her? I don't know if I must be happy or sad or to act like its nothing. How could it possible 2 different people have the exact same face features? Although I noticed some difference between them. That Tiffany Han has more curve compares to Miyoung. And her personality; she was a bit fierce, although I can saw she looked like a bubbly person just by the way she interacted to her friends at that night which is so different to Miyoung who was calm.
"Its so confusing. How could 2 different persons be so look alike?" Kai asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. Thanks to him for spook up my thought.
Baekhyun shrugged "How could I know? Maybe its just a coincidental. Did you hear the fact that we have similarity look features with  6 or 7 persons from around the world? Maybe its just one of it" 
"Ah! I heard about that once. Its just like the similarity between me and T.O.P from bigbang, don't you think?" Chanyeol said proudly but earning a knock on his head by Kris.
"Similarity my . Anyway, its 6 pm already, I think we have to go to the party now" Kris took a look at his wristwatch as he managed to stand up, followed by the others.
"I just can't believe that we're going to attend Yunho hyung's wedding, it was like yesterday when he was still playing around and now he's settled down" Baekhyun said as we made our ways to the exit door, then I felt someone patted my back. I turned my head and saw Xiumin with the expression I couldn't understand.
"Are you okay with that?" 
I got it now. It must be about the news "I'm okay, even its great because she isn't her" 
That's true, at the other side I'm disappointed but I also feel relieved because its not her. I just think that I'm not ready to meet her yet. But what is in my mind now isn't her anymore, but Tiffany. That strange girl had something that makes me interest. Maybe it was just because she has similar look with Miyoung or something else, I don't know.

 


"Who wants to go with me? I don't like to driving alone" Baekhyun asked when we arrived at the parking lot.
"Alone? You won't going there with your girlfriend, hyung?" Kai asked.
Baekhyun shook his head "No, she's at the beauty salon now and she will go to the party with her friends"


Her friends?
Will she be there too?

 

End Of Luhan's POV


 

Tiffany's POV


"And you told him about me??" I asked almost shouting to Jessica who seated next to me. Its not like I'm mad or what, but surrounded by noisy sounds of the hairdryer made me have to do it.

 


"Aniya..I just explained the point that you're not the person they were thinking" Jessica said while observing her colored fingernails then uttered thank you to the nail-art worker.
"I asked Baek why he asked, and why did his friend act like that but he said he would tell me later"

 


"Well, but that Luhan guy was really ...disgusting" I showed my disgusted face made Jessica and Sooyoung laughed their off.
 


"But eonnie..I think for you all guys are disgusting, aren't they?" Sooyoung said mockingly and I just nodded. True that. I don't interest in men. Its not that I'm a lesbian or something, but the creature called boys slash men slash guys for me are the same. Maybe I'm just traumatized because my dad..left us (me and my mom), besides my friends experiences about being cheated made my traumatized even worse. I know I can't be like this forever but what can I do? I even don't have many guy friends, my one and only guy bestfriend is Sehun. I met him when we were still in Junior High School. He was different, I felt so comfortable with him, and besides that he's gay. Although I never saw or knew about him dating someone, but his interest on boys tells it all. He said he didn't date yet because he didn't find the right one for him. He's flirtatious but also picky. Just if he was a normal guy maybe I would fall for him, but no, its better this way because if he was normal, we won't be close like this.
 


"Maybe he interests at you, Fany-ah. But be careful, he's known as a player. Maybe he's targeting you to be his next toy" Jessica giggled and I just rolled my eyes "Sica-yah, I don't care if he likes me or what, the point is I will never ever ever like him back"
 


Finally, the hair dresser done curling my hair, I uttered thankyou as I'm checking out my look  on the mirror in front. Then I saw Sehun walked approaching us. He looks so handsome in that suit and pushed-back hairstyle. He really knows how to look good. 
"Hi babies..you ready?" He asked as he putted his arms on my chair and Jessica's chair.
"Yep, don't you see we're already soo gorgeous?" Sooyoung flicked her styled-hair. Sehun playfully rolled his eyes earn a light slap on his arm by Sooyoung.
"I think we need to go now, the party would be start in 30 minutes" Jessica said as she stood then walked to the cashier and paid for our beauty treatments. We're going to attend our senior's wedding, Kwon Boa.

 


"Will your boyfriend come and pick you up?" Sooyoung asked but Jessica shook her head "No, I said I'm going there
with you all, then I guess he's going there with his friends" She shrugged.
"His friends? They know Boa noona too?" Sehun asked, frowning.
"Nope, they're friends with Yunho oppa. What a coincidence, right?"

 




We arrived at the party a bit late. The party was held at the ballroom in one of the biggest hotel in Seoul. So many people were attending the party. After greeted and took photos with the newlyweds, Sooyoung dragged us to the food booths. 
The foods tasted so good, I was too concentrating on the foods, then when I looked at my side, there were only Sehun and Sooyoung. I didn't pay attention when Jessica left us. She probably went to approaching her boyfriend. I continued to eat the foods while talking to Sehun and Sooyoung.

 


Then from the corner of my eyes I felt someone was staring towards my direction. I don't want to be over-confident but it made me curious and irritated as well, so I turned my body to see who's the person.
What's surprising me...its him. The crazy playboy at that club was standing there not so far from us, he was with his friends, and also Jessica. I already knew he would come here also when Jessica mentioned that her boyfriend's friends would attending this party.
I caught him looking at me but instead of looking away, he kept staring at me and smirking. What-the-heck. I bet he's really crazy or something. 

 


I pulled Sehun to cover me, I really don't like to being stared like that.
Sehun frowned and asked "Why? What's the matter?" Sooyoung seemed confused by my sudden action too.
"That crazy guy..is there..gosh, he's keep staring at me like he's gonna eat me" My sentence made my two bestfriends turned away their heads and turned back again facing me.
"Woah..eonnie..I guess he really likes you..omo..you're so lucky, the handsome guys always attracted at you" Sooyoung said, and I just scoffed. I don't care he's handsome or not.
"Yeah, and the annoying thing is you always avoid them. You better give them to me" Sehun pouted.
"Give to you what?" We were taken aback when suddenly Jessica already standing there besides us with her boyfriend. "Anyway, I want to introduce you all to my boyfriend, he met Yoona and Yuri already" She said then her boyfriend bowed a bit, uttering his name, Baekhyun, and flashed his smile. I'm okay with that, but then this Baekhyun guy whispered something to Jessica then suddenly Jessica dragged the 3 of us to where Baekhyun's friends at. It made me shocked and of course I sent the 'youre-so-death' glare to Jessica but this brat just putted her evil grin. I know she wanted us to meet Baek's friends. But I know her real purpose was to make me and that crazy guy meet again.

 


I kept looking away when they introduced themselves. 
Well, they're such good boys, and also humorous, especially those guys named Chanyeol and Chen. 
But this girly-faced guy...he still staring at me makes me feel like going to punch his pretty face. I just kept my cold face,looking away and tightened my grip on Sehun's arm. 

 


Then the MCs announced that its time for the bride for throwing the bouquet. Some of the guests gathered  near to the stage as Boa eonnie positioned herself to throw the bouquet. Jessica and Sooyoung suddenly got excited and dragged all of us -me, Sehun, and all Baek's friends- to catch the bouquet.
I never participated on the throw and catch bouquet in wedding party because, first, I think its so ridiculous, and second, I'm afraid if I got the bouquet that means I'll get married soon, that's what people said, right?? 

 


I felt so awkward when I stood here soulless but the others were so excited. Even Sooyoung screamed something like "Throw the bouquet here, Boa eonnieee!" Then giggled with Jessica like crazy. The guests were pushing each other when the MCs started to counting. When the bouquet finally been thrown, its still flying on the air to be exact, people started to getting crazier then someone accidentally pushed me with her body made me lost my balance but luckily there were pair of hands caught me right in time. But because I was too panicked, I grabbed his collar made him lost his balance and the both of us fell on the floor with his position on me. 
We kept staying in that position for few seconds. I was analyzing his face when suddenly I realized it was him! That crazy guy named Luhan. I froze. He froze.



 



Then the bouquet fell on the floor right beside us.
What a joke....


Pls gimme the comments and subscribes guyss, gomawo ^^

and Merry Christmas~