Her

It Might Be You


Luhan tried to open his heavy eyes as his right hand searching for the rectangle-shaped thing that rung out like crazy. Just right after he found it, he slide the green sign on its screen without looking who was the caller then putted it on his right ear.


"Yoboseyo..." He said in sleepy voice.


"YAH! Don't tell me you just woke up?? Gosh, Luhan! I arrived already and you're not here yet" The caller blurted out.


Luhan widening his eyes then glanced at his wristwatch that laid on table beside him. 2.55 PM. , he cursed.  He immediately jumped out from the bed.
"I'm on the way, just wait" He hung up the phone call, then picked up his clothes on the floor.


"Where are you going?" A girl on the bed who seemed just woke up rubbed her sleepy eyes.


"Pick up someone on the airport" He buttoning his shirt and slipped in his pants without looking at the girl. He collected his things on the table then walked to the door "I'll call you later" He said once he stepped out from the room.


"Okay babe" The girl shouted as Luhan closed the door behind him. 


He rolled his eyes, what 'babe'? He didn't even remember her name, nor the girls he ever dated or slept with. For him, girls are like barbie dolls. He can played and undress them anywhere,anytime. All girls are the same, they just look at the physically appearance and wealth. He never thought to undergo the 'real' relationship with the one he loves because he didn't know what is love anymore. He forgot how does it feel to love and to be loved by someone since times ago when the one he trusted the most broke his heart.


He was walking towards the parking lot when he received a text message.


From : Crazygalaxyguy
I swear, Han, if you don't get here in at least 15 minutes I'll terror you til the rest of your life.



Luhan sighed as he fastened his pace towards his car then drove to the airport like a crazy man.

 



A tall guy with blonde hair stood just by himself in the middle of crowd near to the arrival gate with 2 big luggages beside him. He stamped his foot impatiently on the floor as he once in a minute took glance to his phone. He tried call Luhan for several times but Luhan didn't pick up, even his text messages didn't get respond.
He squinted his eyes when he saw someone familiar ran approaching him.


"Kris, sorry I'm late. I forgot to set my alarm" The guy tried to catch his breath.


Kris rolled his eyes "Seriously, what time is it now ya think? How could you sleep like a bear?"


"So much to do last night, so freaking exhausted"


"Yeah of course so much to do, I guess you just 'did' those random hoes" 


"You guessed it right" Luhan chuckled.


Kris stared at him in disbelief, seriously when will his cousin ever change for good? "Listen, Han..as a good cousin I think..." Kris tried to advising Luhan but he stopped immediately when he saw 'someone' familiar.


Kris suddenly grabbed Luhan's arm as his eyes still focused on that person. "What?" Luhan frowned and tried to took off Kris' hand on him.


"I think I saw 'her'"


"Who?"


"Her" 


Kris didn't need to say her name because Luhan absolutely knew who is 'her' Kris referred. His heart suddenly beating so fast. Is it really her? He took glance on where direction Kris' looked at, but he didn't saw 'her' or anyone look a like 'her'. "Where?" He asked as calm as he can.


"She's disappear in the crowd, but I swear I saw her. She was walking with a tall girl" Kris raised his index and middle finger together when he said 'swear'.


"But i didn't see anyone look alike her, Kris.."


"But I..."


"Seriously its impossible..and if that's really her, I really don't care though" said Luhan. But God knows he was just trying to denied what's his real feelings. And only God knows how much he wanted to see 'her' again. "I think the weather in Canada had damaged your brain, so you saw something that wasn't real"


Kris widened his eyes after hearing his cousin words"What the...? you, Han. You're the one who have damaged brain because of those hoes"


Luhan laughed on the pissed off Kris.


"It was just an useless argument, c'mon, let's go to your place. I need to take some sleep" Kris pulled a luggage with him, and Luhan helped with the other.


"But don't sleep too much, Kris. We need to attend Baek's party later" 

 




Two good-looking men walked into a place that filled with dance music and minim lightening. Almost all girls in that place just can't take their eyes off from those two.


"Luhan hyung, Kris hyung! You're here" A brown-haired guy welcoming the two with hug when he saw them approaching to where he seated with the other 8 guys. They said happy birthday to him then greeted the other guys before took a seat and poured the alcohol.


"Bacon, you better make this party good since I sacrificed my sleeping time for you" Kris said then sipped at a glass of vodka in his hand.


"Don't worry hyung, tonight would be one of the best nights in your life. Look around, pretty girls everywhere. Just pick one or two or more if you want" Baekhyun grinned as he patted Kris' back.


"Uh..I think you addressed it wrong.. You better say those words to him" Kris gestured to Luhan and that made all of them laugh.


"Yah, why suddenly me? Anyway, Baek, where's your girlfriend?" Luhan tried to change the topic.


"Oh, she's over there with her friends. The girl in blue dress, you see?" Baekhyun pointed his index finger at the people who gathered on red sofas near them.


Luhan widened his eyes when he saw a really familiar figure. The person he missed and hated at the same time. So,was the one Kris saw in the airport earlier really her? He could recognized her even in a dark place like this. Luhan didn't take a look at Baekhyun's girlfriend because his vision now just focusing at 'that girl'. When did she come back? And who's that guy beside her? Is he her fiance? Luhan started to questioning in his mind.He gritted his teeth when he saw her being so clingy to the guy beside her.



"Hey what are you looking at, Han? W-wait...is that..?" Xiumin, one of Luhan's childhood friend who knew almost everything about him, gasped when he saw what Luhan saw. 
"Y-yah, where are you going?" He half shouted when he saw Luhan suddenly stood then walked towards 'her'.
 



Awhile ago, at the same place....


"Tiff! You're heree, I miss you so much. Where's Sooyoung?" A girl in blue dress opened her arms then hugged the girl in front of her. They shared the hug for some seconds before releasing it.


"I miss you too, Jess. Sooyoung is in the toilet, probably try to fix her make up" 


Jessica made 'o' shaped with . "Anyway, I'm sorry I can't pick both of you in the airport, had to stay with my boyfriend during the party preparation.. What are you searching for?" Jessica frowned when she saw her best friend turned her head to the left and right like searching for something.


"Ah...aniyo.. And yeah its okay, I know you're busy" 


Just right after Tiffany said that, she felt pair of hands circling on her waist from behind "You must be looking for me right?" The owner of those hands whispered on Tiffany's right ear.


"No. I don't even know you" Tiffany already knew who's the owner of this voice, she tried to freeing herself from this guy's grip. 


"Ouch baby, just because I couldn't pick you up in the airport then suddenly we became stranger?" He asked but the latter just shrugged off, ignoring him then seated on the red sofa near them.


He followed and took a seat beside her. "Listen, I'm sorry but this client suddenly held a meeting about the project I joined,so..."


"He must be handsome, right? So you chose him over me?" Tiffany played mad at him. How could she get angry at her best friend since in junior high school.


"Uhm...yes"


"Oh my God, Oh Sehun. So you prefer the romance with your client than the friendship with me?" She played shocked as she putted her right hand on her left chest.


"What the hell, Tiff. I was joking, but I seriously was busy before. I'm sorry" He did his aegyo which made Tiffany burst into laughter. 


"I know, I know, I was joking too. I miss you, bestie" She said as she pulled Sehun to her embrace. The latter received it with a huge smile.


"I miss you too..its been so long, you know?"


Then one by one of their friends came approaching them, and had some chit-chats, especially with Tiffany and Sooyoung, since they just came back from Japan to get a job here in Korea.


"Eonnie, why are you here? I mean, why are you not with you boyfriend?"One of their friends, Yoona, asked Jessica.


"He's with his friends now, I don't want to disturb. You see? Over there" Jessica gestured to the direction where her boyfriend was seated with his friends.


"Oh my God, Tiff. Jessica's boyfriend's friends are soo handsome" Sehun said as he patted Tiffany's shoulder to get her attention. "I wish I could get one of them"


Tiffany just took a quick glance to where they sat then concentrating again at her drink. Not interest at all with those guys. "Then go approach them"


"I want to..but I guess they all are straight" He pouted made Tiffany pinched his cheek.


"Tiff.." Sooyoung suddenly spoke "Is it  just me or... that guy with golden hair is staring at you? Omo he is coming"


Tiffany almost choked on her drink after hearing that, then saw the person Sooyoung just mentioned really walking approaching them. "Me? Why me? Maybe he looked at Yoona, or Sica, or Yuri, or you, or maybe Sehun" She shrugged, really don't care. 


"Really? Oh my gosh what if he really going to greet me?" Sehun asked in surprise then tried to fix his hair when he saw that person was getting closer before finally stood in front of their table.


"So this is it?" That guy asked straight to Tiffany, made the girl furrowed her eyebrows. Not just Tiffany, all of her friends was doing the same.


"Pardon?" She asked in confusion.


"After leaving me like a trash then you suddenly came back and acted like nothing happen" 


"Gosh, are you drunk or something?"


"So..is this him? The reason you left me? Answer me Hwang Miyoung" He half shouted as he pointed his index finger to Sehun, made people around took their attention to them. Sehun widening his eyes in confusion then turned his head to Tiffany asking her with 'who-the-hell-is-he' look.


"What the , dude. I seriously don't understand what are you talking about, and I'm not Hwang Miyoung, my name is Tiffany Han" Tiffany really pissed off by the sudden action of this stranger.


"Are you playing around, Miyoung? You really don't remember me or just pretending?" He gritted his teeth. Tiffany could saw his eyes filled with anger, disappointment..and sadness? But she just didn't understand why, she even didn't know this person.


"Luhan hyung, don't make any scene here, come one" Luckily, some of his friends came then forcefully pulled him away from where Tiffany and her friends seated.


Tiffany froze in her place, she was too taken aback by what just happened. She tried so hard to remember who this Luhan guy is, but she hadn't any clue. She was sure she never knew him before. So, who is he?


Finally update the 1st chap yayy, I honestly am in the good mood now because one of my bestfriend who was never interested in exo now started to like exo lol she said Baekhyun caught her eyes during 2014 MAMA

Anyway, thanks for the subiesss, please keep subscribe and gimme your comments^^

Oh and yes..Sehun is gay in this story lol