Anything you want

Is She My 'Joy'?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All eyes fixed on that particular girl. Soo Young smiled innocently towards her friends whom were not planning to move any minute.

Finally, the blonde asked.

"Sung Jae, you mean THAT Sung Jae from our class?!".

"Is there any other Sung Jae other than THAT Sung Jae?". Soo Young answered the blonde with a question. 

"..no..". The blonde whispered.

"But, does it has to be Sung Jae?! He is a weak, unattractive, a big nerdy nerd. Just look at his glasses, like ew! Why him Joy?!". Shouted the brown haired girl.

I am here you know. Hearing that from someone like you is unworthy. It is normal for them to think that about me since I am the WIND. I don't stand out in the class, and I am definitely not planning to change that.

As I thought that to myself, I heard the school bell rings, which means the class is going to start soon, which means the school gate is going to be closed, which also means...

IM GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN!

As I think about the possibilities that is going to happen to me soon when I reach to Miss Hani's office, I got out from my hiding spot and sprinted to the gate.

'Please, faster Sung Jae-ah! Be a Superman!'. I thought.

Just before the gate is fully closed, I somehow managed to slip inside.

"Haha! You barely made it this time kiddo.", said the guard, Mr Johnny while messing with my hair causing my glasses to fall.

I bent to take it back when the man started talking again, causing me to forget about what was I am going to do.

"Although, I did wish for you to be late so that I can meet with that y teacher of yours.". He said with a little sigh.

By that, he meant Miss Hani. Okay, this foreign guy here is totally erted but I have to admit I like to hear this nonsensical talk.

"Really? In that case I will try to be late next time as a thank you gift for today.". I said jokingly, smiling brightly at him.

This man here is the only person who knows the 'real' me, so it is actually relieving to be myself once in a while. The 'me' at school is a TOTALLY different person than the other 'me' that people does not know, except for Mr Johnny.

"Wow kiddo! Girls are going to fall for you if you open that stupid glasses of yours and starts smiling more. Haha!". Mr Johnny says, laughing loudly as ever.

"No thanks Mr Johnny. I have enough trouble with the students here.", as I smirked to that guy.

"Haha! You are going to be one of the hot guys. Trust this generous man.". He said proudly. I sighed softly and scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh yeah!". I shouted suddenly, making the guy flinched a bit.

"What? What?", said the panic man.

"My glasses! Where is it?! It was here just now!". I asked loudly.

"Oh, come on Ian. It's not like you're actually have any sight prob-". The man tried to say it but I closed his mouth.

"SHHHHHH! Mr Johnny!". I warned him.

"eetf fooh! (Let go!)". Mr Johnny screamed in my hand.

The look on his face is hilarious.

"Pfft..Hahahaha!!". I burst out laughing. His face was so funny. I guess I should help him with Miss Hani if I can.

A moment after that, I heard a sound coming from the other side of the gate.

Then, I remembered about, "Your glasses.", said the lovely voice.

As soon as I turned, So Young was already handing me my glasses with a flustered face.

'I totally forgot about them!! But, why is she flustered?'.

As for those girls, they were staring at me. They have the same reaction as hers. Suddenly, I felt a 'thump' on my shoulder. I turned to see Mr Johnny smiling sheepishly.

"Ain't ya girls are so lucky ta have a hottie in ya class.". He said with an accent this time, laughing hysterically.

Once I think about it, I realised that my 'good student impression' appearance has been damaged. My hair is now messy, no glasses, shirt no longer tucked in properly, in other word, A HOT MESS.

'Argh! I should have leave this erted guy alone!'.

Then I remembered, "U-Umm, thank you." I thanked Soo Young gratefully.

I reached my hand to take my glasses from her, but the table turned when Soo Young grabbed my hand instead and pulled me to run along with her.

As we were running away from the others.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?!". I asked her, half shouting.

The next thing I knew, we stopped behind an old school building which is far away from the other students and teachers. The question is...

'Why did she bring me here?'.

We were both panting for air.

After a few minutes, "Okay, that's it. That's the last time you're going to drag me around like your property.".

Once again, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter