Congratulations!

Congratulations!

It was a Saturday evening and Lee Hongbin was waiting for his idol, and now boyfriend, in his dressing room. He heard that Hyoshin won on the music programme that day and Hongbin decided to surprise him by sneaking into his dressing room. It wasn’t easy for the young singer to sneak in, but it was definitely worth all the trouble, because he wanted to be one of the first people to congratulate Hyoshin for his win.

As Hongbin waited for his boyfriend to come, he sat down and sighed. He looked into his lap, where a small bouquet of flowers was lying and a small smile brightened his face. He knew that it wasn’t anything special, but Hyoshin loved flowers and since he had won that day, Hongbin wanted to do something, which would both surprise and make him happy. He looked around the room and then closed his eyes for a second or so.

He felt really lucky and special that he was able to call Park Hyoshin his boyfriend. He had loved and admired the man ever since he could remember, so when he was younger he made a plan to audition and get into the same company as his idol was. He could still remember how it felt meeting Hyoshin for the first time in person. Hongbin had transformed into a stuttering, giggling and blushing mess and he couldn’t even look at Hyoshin. Hyoshin, on the other side, seemed completely amused with Hongbin’s reaction when they first met and Hongbin remembered that the first thing that Hyoshin had told him was that he was extremely adorable.

After his dreams of meeting Hyoshin came true, Hongbin’s admiration for the man only continued on growing. Hongbin and the rest of the members became really close to Hyoshin. Even though they were all very close to the older singer, Hongbin always had a feeling that his bond with Hyoshin was much more special. It took him a while to realise that his feelings for Hyoshin weren’t just admiration, but something much deeper. After more time had passed, he had to admit it to himself that he had fallen for the other one. He had no intentions of telling Hyoshin his real feelings. However, there was a day that he was feeling completely horrible. Hongbin didn’t want to talk to anyone, not even to Hyoshin. After the other one spent hours and hours trying to figure out what was wrong with his dongsaeng, Hongbin blurted out his real feelings. Hyoshin’s reaction to his confession was something that Hongbin really didn’t except. As soon as he confessed, the other one kissed him immediately and then told him that he felt the same.

Hongbin chuckled as he continued on with remembering all the wonderful moments he had spent with his beloved hyung. His thinking was soon interrupted when the door opened and Hongbin literally jumped onto his legs, ready to surprise Hyoshin.

Park Hyoshin thanked everyone who congratulated him on his win and then quickly went into his dressing room. He wanted to go home as soon as possible, because he was extremely tired. Plus going home would mean seeing Hongbin and Hyoshin’s eyes lit up as soon as he started thinking about the younger one. He stepped into his dressing room and since he was expecting it to be empty he almost yelled for help when a person threw themselves around his neck. When Hyoshin pulled back, he saw that it was Hongbin and a wide smile appeared on his lips.

“Hongbin-ah, you scared me,” said Hyoshin as he was laughing and then kissed Hongbin’s cheek. “What are you doing here?”

Hongbin blushed when Hyoshin’s lips touched his cheek and he let out a happy sigh, soon remembering why he was there. “Oh I heard that you won today,” he started and then handed the bouquet of flowers to the older one and took and took a deep breath. “Congratulations. You were great, as always.”

Hyoshin’s eyes widened and he blinked a few times, staring at the flowers. He took them into his hand and he smiled again, thinking that it was really sweet of Hongbin to go all through that trouble to just congratulate him on the win. “Thank you, they are beautiful,” he said softly and kissed Hongbin gently onto the lips. “You know, many people have congratulated me today, but you have made me the happiest.”

Hongbin’s flush only deepened at that and he just nodded. He felt happy that he could make the other one happy so easily and then he exhaled deeply, before returning the other one a sweet kiss. “I love you,” he then suddenly blurted out. Hongbin looked down and then covered his mouth, to prevent anything even more embarrassing from spilling out.

Hyoshin chuckled at Hongbin’s cute reaction and he shrugged. “Well, I love you as well,” he muttered and then kissed Hongbin’s forehead. “You are adorable,” he added and then looked around the room. “Are you busy today?”

Hongbin quickly shook his head. “No, I’m finished with the schedules for today, so I have the rest of the day free,” he said and hoped that Hyoshin would invite him over.

Hyoshin smiled, feeling happy to hear that. “Well, I was heading home. Want to come with me? We can continue with celebrating my winning there,” he said seductively and winked.

Hongbin’s heart jumped and he slowly nodded. “I would like that very much.”

“Good,” said Hyoshin and then quickly got dressed. He took everything that he needed and then looked at Hongbin when he was ready to leave. “Well then, let’s get going,” he said softly and Hongbin quickly hurried after him. Hyoshin and Hongbin sat into the car and Hyoshin drove them towards his place, where the two of them continued with “celebrating” long into the night. 


I hope that you liked it :). Please do tell me what you think xD.