Love Story 4

A Doll

Updated: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/80934/16/boys-before-flowers-super-generation-version-haesica-seokyu-siwonyoona-supergeneration-hanfany-hyukfany-yoonwon :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

After School, They Went Straight Back Home.

“Jessie…” Donghae Called Out Her Name From The Staircase.

“Deh Oppa! I’m Coming” She Rushed Down Stairs But When She Was About To Take Her Last 3 Steps She Suddenly Tripped Down But Donghae Caught Her And He Carried Her On The Nearest Chair In A Bridal Style.

“Be Careful Always My Ice Princess!” Donghae Said And Smiled At Her.

Omg He’s Smile Makes Me Melt.

“Can You Stand Up?” Jessica Nodded. “Are You Sure? If You Want I’ll Just Carry You.”

Jessica Tried To Stand Up But She Couldn’t. Her Feet Were Hurting.

“Ouch.” Jessica Fell On The Couch.

“Hey Princess I Told You!” Donghae Said While Starting To Position Her In His Arms.

“No Oppa…I Can…” Jessica Said With An Assuring Smile.

“I Insist. I Would Not Let My Princess Fall Again For Like The 3rd Time!” Donghae Frowned. He Carried Her Towards Her Room. Jessica On The Other Hand Encircled Her Arms On Donghae’s Neck And Kissed Him On The Forehead.

“Thank You.” Jessica Told Him And He Stared At Her.

“For What?” He Asked As He Kicked The Door In Front Him To Open.

“For Taking Care Of Me While I’m Still Here With You. I Hope You Continue Doing This.” Jessica Smiled.

“Of Course…You Know How Important You Are To Me Even Though We Just Met For Like 2 Days. It Seems Like I’ve Known You For Quite A Long Time. I’m A Man Of Very Few Words But I Don’t Know How To Let You Know How Grateful And Thankful I Am To Have You” Donghae Told Her And Laid Her Down On Her Bed.

“Goodnight” He Kissed Her Forehead And Was About To Leave.

“Can You Stay With Me Tonight Oppa?” She Asked Him Shyly. Donghae Turned Around To Look At Her With An Amuse Face.

“Hmmm…Sure…” He Said And Laid Next To Her.

“Oppa…If You Were Given The Chance To Make Me Like This Forever Will You?” Jessica Suddenly Asked Him.

“What Do You Mean?” Donghae Turned His Head On His Side To Look At Her.

“I Mean Would You Want Me Like This Like A Human Forever?” Jessica Asked.

“Of Course. I Would Do Anything In Order To Be With You Forever.” Jessica Blushed As She Heard Him Say That. He Was So Sweet.

At That Statement, Jessica Closed Her Eyes And Fell Asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Jessica…” Her Master Called Her.

“Yes Master…” Jessica Smiled And Hugged Her Master.

“Princess I Want You To Tell Me Everything You Feel Right Now?”

“Everything? Even For Donghae?”

“Yes Everything.”

“Well…My Heart Beats Very Fast Whenever I Interact With Donghae; But I’m Kinda Scared Too Knowing I Would Leave Him Soon.” Jessica Frowned And Her Facial Expressions Became Sad.

“Princess…I Knew Time Would Come And I Would Let You Go. Here” Master Handed Jessica A Light Blue Sparkling Rose. “That’s For You”

“Wow…It’s So Beautiful. What Is This For Master?” Jessica Looked At Him With Curiosity.

“There Are 15 Petals There. That’s The Days You’ve Only Got To Spend Time With Him. Make Every Moment Precious. Treasure Everyday. And Tell Him What You Feel.” With That Master Disappeared From Her Sight Before She Can Answer Him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

She Then Woke Up From Her Dream. It Was 5 Am In The Morning. She Placed Her Hands On Her Chest. She Noticed Something On Her Hands. She Stared At It And Recognized It Was The Light Blue Sparkling Rose. Tears Started To Form On Her Eyes. She Sobbed Quietly Trying Not To Wake Up Donghae.

She Tried To Go Back To Sleep But Then She Couldn’t. What Should She Do? What Will Happen To Her After 15 Days? She Had Too Many Things In Her Mind That She Had Fell Asleep While Crying.

Morning When Donghae Woke Up His Eyes Caught The Blue Rose But Then He Left It There At The Same Place. He Looked At Her Jessica And Noticed Some Tears On Her Eyes. He Knew She Had Been Crying But Why. He Kissed Her Forehead And Went Down Stairs.

Jessica Woke Up. She Sighed.

Just Relax And Have Fun And Fall In Love.

1st Day.

She Went Downstairs And Saw Donghae Preparing Breakfast.

“Oppa Good Morning” She Tried To Sound As Cheerful As She Can While She Back-Hugged Him.

“Hey Princess. Good Morning” He Kissed Her Cheeks As She Smell The Scent Of What He Was Cooking.

“Hmm..Smells Delicious.”

“Of Course For You Princess.”

Jessica Sat On The Chair. Donghae Prepared The Food On The Table And Sat Across Jessica. She Started Eating While He Just Stared At Her.

“Oppa…Why Am I The Only One Eating? Here Have Some” Jessica Fed Donghae.

“Sica…Can I Ask You Something?” Jessica Nodded.

“Why…Why Were You Crying This Morning?” Jessica Stopped Eating And Stared At Him. She Was Starting To Get Teary Remembering The Dream But She Quickly Hid It.

“Aniyo Oppa I Wasn’t Crying It’s Just That My Eyes Hurts And I Fell Asleep. I Didn’t Know I Was Crying” Jessica Smiled At Her White Lie.

“Hmm…” Donghae Just Nodded But He Hasn’t Completely Believe Her. He Knew She Wouldn’t Cry For Such A Non-Sense Thing. She Has Reasons.

The Thing I Hate The Most To See Is Jessica Crying. She Has Always Been Cheerful These Past Few Days. Smiling And Enjoying. Her Smile Is Different Right Now. Could It Be She’s Facing A Big Problem? Well Why Wouldn’t She Tell Me.? If She Would Keep On Doing This. I Think I Have To Find It All By Myself. Aishhh…

Slowly Donghae’s Smile Turned Into A Frown.

“Sica Let’s Go Somewhere After You Take A Bath.” Donghae Cheerfully Said And Playfully Ran Upstairs Like A Kid

Jessica Looked At Him And Laughed.

“He’s Such A Kid.” Jessica Giggled At Herself And Then Sighed.

How Can I Tell Him I Only Have 15 Days To Spend With Him? Its Just Been Two Days But I Fell For Him. Head Over Heels.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

They Went To A Beach. Donghae And Jessica Spent Hours Playing With The Sand And Water. They Just Relaxed. It Was Starting To Get Dark. The Sun Was Setting.

“Oppa…” Jessica Laid Her Head On Donghae’s Shoulder “What Would You Do If I’m Gone Already?” Donghae Was Shocked At Her Question. He Stared At Her For Quite A Long Time “Hey Oppa…” Jessica Waved Her Hand On Donghae’s Face. He Suddenly Went Back To His Senses.

“Why Are You Suddenly Asking That Question?” Donghae Curiously Raised His Brow And Stared At Her Brown Eyes.

“Uhh…Uhh…” She Was Speechless. She Turned Her Head On Another Side And Blushed.

“Heyy…Don’t Look Away I’m Still Talking With You.” Donghae Pouted That Made Jessica Laugh While Turning Gaze Back To Him.

“Saranghaeyo” Donghae Told Her And She Just Stared At Him Frozen. She Suddenly Felt His Warmth When He Pulled Her To Him And She Felt His Lips Brushed To Hers. She Slowly Closed Her Eyes And Felt The Softness Of His Lips.

When They Parted For Air, They Kind Of Got Disappointed.  They Both Blushed And Donghae Hugged Jessica.

“Saranghaeyo Oppa…” Jessica Whispered To Him. Donghae’s Eyes Sparkled.

“What Did You Say?” He Asked Happily. He Hugged Her Waist

“I Love You Oppa…Saranghaeyo” Jessica Shouted And Brushed Her Nose On His.

“Hey…I Just Met You And Here We Are In Love.” Donghae Said And Spun Her Around Before Giving Another Sweet Kiss On Her Lips.

Then They Went Home. Jessica Forgot Her Problems But How Can She Tell Donghae? She Loved Him So Much And So As He. As Of This Moment, They Felt The World Turning Into Paradise. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost [Complete] l A Great Misunderstanding! (3-shots) [Complete] I Wish...(One Shot) [Complete] 

Our Love (Sequel to I Wish...) l I was made to be their maid! l Unforgettable Love l Superjunior13's Kpop Groups,Solo Singers, and Couples Gallery and Shop! l  

A Doll Boys Before Flowers (Super Generation Version) l "Y... I Love U" l Kpop Confessions!

Subscribe and Comment! ;) Thanks for waiting!

What will happen to their love story? Will Donghae accept the truth? or how can even Sica tell him?