Love Story 15

A Doll

 

Enjoy reading this last chapter! Thank you very much! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At that moment, beyond the air that was passing, Yoona, Siwon, Hankyung, Eunhyuk and Tiffany suddenly appeared.

“It’s time to know the truth Jessica. Close your eyes.” Donghae and Jessica held both hands together and closed their eyes as they were told. The gods and goddesses placed their hands on top of one another and on top of the couple’s. In just a blink as they opened their eyes, they were once again on the palace where Jessica’s memories were erased. Jessica couldn’t help but look around at the whole place that was really familiar to her. She has seen this place before she was quite sure but she couldn’t just remember. They were wearing those elegant white suits.

“Welcome back my princesses.” Zeus spoke out of nowhere and her daughters ran to her. Zeus then walked towards Jessica and enveloped his arms around her. Jessica just stood there. Zeus then parted and smiled at her. “You wanted to know your true identity isn’t it?” Jessica just nodded. “Then close your eyes and relax your mind.” Zeus then held her hands. “By the moon, the stars, and the sun. I command the earth to turn back time and help this young woman regain all her memories.” Then flashbacks came to Jessica. The moment she was born in this wonderful palace, the chats she had with her sisters, her being crowned as a goddess, her going down to earth and transforming into a doll who would fall in love with a human being, the moment she first held Donghae close and the moment when they last shared a kiss. Tears were scattered on her face as she opens her eyes and stutteringly said.

“I remember everything.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Beautiful flowers surrounded the place, butterflies flying around, people dressed in a mixture of beige and white. They were all waiting for the perfect moment to arrive. At that moment the bells rang, they knew this love story would not have anything against it anymore. It was more romantic than Romeo and Juliet’s eternal love story, or any of the princesses one. Their eyes were fixed on a beautiful walking down the aisle with her parents beside her. As they reached Donghae’s place, they handed her hand upon his. Donghae smiled warmly as Jessica’s tears drop in happiness. Donghae wiped her tears away as they proceeded to the altar. The ceremony and the reception went smoothly. Donghae’s gazed was now locked to the woman whom he promised to spend his life forever with inside the hotel room.

“You look extremely beautiful.” Donghae said leaning on the dresser. Jessica looked at him and smiled.

“Oppa it’s the nth time you told me that today. How many times more?” She chuckled.

“Forever?” Jessica giggled and continued on fixing her hair. Donghae grinned and walked towards her. He sneaked his arms around her thin waist. He buried his nose on her neck. “You smell good…As always” Jessica giggled at his statement.

“Oppa…you’re extra sweet today. What’s wrong with you?” He then spun her around.

“It’s because you’re now officially eternally mine.” Donghae leaned and they shared a passionate kiss.

“I’m yours. Only yours. Till the end of time.” She whispered between their kiss.

“I love you.”

“I love you.” The night was both incredible for them. The time was perfect. Donghae and Jessica became one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A year quickly passed after their marriage. It was enjoyable and happy for the couple. One Morning, Donghae opened his eyes without Jessica on his side. He quickly went out of bed and looked for her. He found her in the bathroom, vomiting. He squeezed her shoulder.

“Sica. Are you alright?” He said and carried her back to bed. Jessica shook her head.

“I’m completely feeling sick oppa.” Jessica was looking pale. Donghae caressed her forehead then he kissed it.

“I’ll call Siwon.” Jessica nodded and Donghae picked his phone up. He dialed Siwon’s phone. “Ah~ hyung!” Donghae exclaimed after hearing Siwon’s voice. “Are you busy?”

“Aniyo, Why? What happened?” There was a hint of worriedness on Siwon’s voice. “Are you and Jessica fine?”

“I am fine but Sica, she’s not feeling well and she kept on vomiting these past few days.” Siwon didn’t want to jump in conclusions but he wish what he was thinking was definitely right.

“I’ll be there in 30 minutes.”

“Be fast hyung.”

“Hmm…” The call ended.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Siwon arrived on the scene with Yoona, Donghae quickly pushed him towards Jessica.

“Ah Hae! Calm down!” Siwon pouted at him.

“Sorry hyung! I’m just really nervous you know!” Yoona just laughed at the two guys. She patted Donghae’s shoulder.

“Oppa… Unnie’s gonna be fine.” Yoona smiled at him warmly to make him calm. Donghae took a deep breath and finally was able to smile.

“How’s your baby Yoongie?”

“He’s fine oppa and he kicks a lot.” Yoona pouted and chuckled. “Omo! Oppa he’s kicking right now. He likes you!”

“Really?!” Yoona nodded.

“Can I…I touch it?”

“Of course.” Donghae placed his hands on Yoona’s tummy and he chuckled at his best friend.

“Wonnie~ ah!”

“Deh?”

“I’ll be your baby’s godfather alright?!”

“Aniyooo! I don’t want my baby to have a crazy godfather!”

“Yah!” Donghae pouted. Yoona and Siwon laughed.

“Just Joking Hae. Of course. You don’t need to say that.” Donghae smiled. After doing some more tests, Siwon finally finished the check up and quickly went to Yoona’s side. Siwon grinned widely and whispered something to Yoona.

“Ohmygosh! Really?” Siwon just nodded. They both looked at Donghae.

“So…what’s happening?”

“Donghae ya…You’re gonna be a father soon. Jessie’s pregnant.” Donghae’s eyes widened. He froze after hearing those words come out from Siwon’s mouth.

“OMG! I’m gonna be a father!” Donghae jumped around like a little kid. Siwon dragged him down and smacked his head.

“Shhh! Sica’s sleeping!” And because of Donghae’s noise. Jessica woke up.

“Yoong. Wonnie. What are you doing here?” Jessica slowly opened her eyes and yawned.

“I checked you up.” Siwon told her.

“And what’s happening to me?” Donghae walked to her and kissed her on the forehead.

“Sica. You’re pregnant.”

“What?!” she couldn’t believe it. “Oppa can you say it once more?” Jessica held Donghae’s arms.

“You’re pregnant.” Jessica hugged Donghae tightly.

“Congratulations.” Yoona and Siwon said in chorus. Donghae and Jessica parted before sharing once again a sweet kiss. Jessica leaned her head on Donghae’s chest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

2 months after, Yoona was the one rushed in the hospital to labor. After her baby was born, Siwon was the first one to hold him. It was a healthy baby boy. Siwon smiled at his wife before placing their baby on her side. Siwon leaned in to kiss his wife. He then gave her the sweetest smile to lessen her pain. After giving birth, Yoona was placed back on her room and visitors started coming.

“How are you Yoongie?” Jessica walked up to her sister and kissed her forehead.

“I’m alright unnie, oppa. Thank you for the fruits and flowers.” Then the nurse arrived holding the baby.

“Omo. He looks so handsome.” Jessica excitedly recited.

“Mr. and Mrs. Choi. Here’s your baby boy.” Siwon was sitting beside Yoona on the bed when the nurse handed them their little angel. The nurse smiled at them.

“Thank you.” She bowed down.

“Can I ask now what the baby’s name is?” Yoona looked at Siwon. He nodded and smiled.

“Deh.” The nurse readied her paper to list down the name. “Suho. Choi Suho.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

6 months later, Jessica was the one in Yoona’s position. Donghae wasn’t as calm as Siwon is. He was obviously worried and panicking.

“Jessie, Hold on okay. Push!” He could hear Jessica’s cry.

“Ahhhh! Oppa!!!” And with that one last cry another baby god was born. Donghae was like any father, he cried in joy seeing his baby. After Jessica transferred on their ordinary hospital room, The nurse arrived with their child. After few discussions, Jessica and Donghae finally formed a name.

“Luhan. Lee Luhan.” Jessica smiled and kissed their little baby.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

On the palace, The couples decided to celebrate the baptism of their sons in one event. And their sons were given the titles they would take up until they get old.

“Suho. You are the guardian of all the bodies of water we have. I name you god of water and light.” And then Zeus turned to his other grandchild. “and you Luhan. You are given the gift of telekinesis. I name you god of intelligence and pureness.” He smiled while blessing both of them.

Jessica looked up to Donghae and kissed his lips before meeting the glance of their son. The boy was giggling at his parents. Jessica handed Luhan first to Tiffany before walking with Donghae away from all the chaos that was happening there.

“I love you Lee Donghae.”

“I love you Jung Jessica.” Then he smirked. “Or should I say Lee Jessica. No one can ever break us apart even the most powerful spell in the world. Forever I love you.” Jessica raised her pinky. “What is that for?”

“Apparently I’m fond of doing pinky promises. So…” Donghae just raised his finger and linked it with hers. She then encircled her arms around his neck before bringing her lips onto his once again to share a passionate kiss.

THE END

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you everyone for supporting this story! 

To all those people who really took time to read my story! Thank you very much.

To my subscribers|silent readers|commenters|to everyone. Thank you. It really means a lot to me.

I hope you had a great time reading my fanfic.

Keep on spreading the love. Thank you very very much.  

*Sends flying kisses to everyone*