Chapter 3

Rhapsody in Blue

For all my kind hearted subscriber, thank you so much!

Actually, I wanted to write a sad chapter. But my heart was already bleeding before I try to write. So, this is it, the third chapter. Hope you can enjoy it. And sorry for the grammar. >.<

 

“Hyesung, baby, no…you can’t say…,”

Hyesung closed his eyes.”I don’t know, Eric. I think…I think you must go home now.”

“No! I won’t! You called me, remember?! You called me!”

“I said I don’t know. You want me make a stupid decision now? I can’t talk with you with my messed feeling. I’m afraid if I would hurt you more with my words.”

“I don’t care! Hurt me!” Eric growled again.”You can hurt men but you can’t ask me to…,”

Tut tut tut.

Eric tried to hold his emotion when stared at his phone. He tried to call his boyfriend again. But before he could do it, a shout heard.

“HYUNG, WHAT HAPPENED?!”

What? What happened? Who is that? Jinkyo? Hyung? What happened with Hyesung? Wildly, Eric looked around. Hyesung can’t be seen from window anymore. At the same time, the front door of Hyesung’s house opened. Showed Mrs. Jung who’s run with panic face. Behind her, Mr. Jung called his wife and tried to stop her.

“No, we need him. Do you see how our son didn’t smiling, talking even eating? For God shake, he hadn’t eat since morning and now he is vomiting! He could end up in hospital, you know!”

Eric and Mr. Jung were frozen. The sweet Mrs. Jung can’t be seen.

 

Eric stared at Hyesung, who munched the second sandwich that Eric made. When he arrived at his room, that leader can’t take his eyes from Hyesung’s phone. He heard Jinkyo said to his parent if his hyung refused to put it. Mr. Jung initially wanted Mrs. Jung to take Hyesung’s phone. But his son hold that thing tightly while vomiting until now.

“It’s good?” asked Eric.

Hyesung nodded. “You wanna ask something right?”

Eric played with his finger. Caressed Hyesung thigh before suddenly hugged the eating man.”Why you say that? I won’t change. I hope you’ll never change.”

Hyesung kept silent before he pushed Eric. After putted his sandwich, he took his phone and shoved it to Eric.”Read it. I got it when we’re still talking.”

 

From: Jung Yumi

Both of us love him so much.

 

From: Kangta

Someone showed me a photo of kissing Eric. I don’t know who’s the girl. I think it might be edited. But everyone is talking about it now. Just want to warn you. I don’t want that stupid rumor affected your relationship with Eric.

 

“What should I do? How could I keep insane?” Hyesung cried.”I can’t keep my head straight.”

Eric hugged Hyesung again and said ‘sorry’ for thousand times.

“I can’t manage my emotion. The time I heard something bad, I started to hate you. Started to say more hurtful word to you. You have a stupid boyfriend, don’t you?”

“No, you’re the best. You can’t be compared with anyone. You’re the main vocal of Shinhwa. You’re our little prince…OUCH!”

Hyesung kicked the rapper. Both of them laughed a bit, before stared each other again. Eric caressed Hyesung face as the beautiful man sighing happily.

 “Eric?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you love me? Really really love me?”

“Don’t ask.”

 “What about Yumi?”

“Nothing with her anymore.”

“Every girl will get angry if you kissed them then leave them.” Hyesung eyed his boyrfriend.

Eric sighed.”I told her if everything happened back then is a big misunderstanding. I said that my head not in the right place that night.”

“What she said then?”

“She said if she already knew. But now, it makes me confused. Why she send you that message if she really understand?”

Hyesung stared the window.”She said the same to me. She knew, she understand, but she can’t stopped herself from loving you.”

“What? You met her?”

Hyesung keep his mouth closed.

“Hyesungie?”

“Oke, I’ve met her. I talked to her, you know. I can’t stay still when I thought of losing you,” Hyesung hissed.

“Really?”

“Of course, you think I just sit still and crying like a powerless wife?”

Now, Eric can’t hold his laugh.”Oh, I missed you so much.”

Hyesung smile and gave Eric a peck.”Me too.”

“Hyesungie?”

“Yes?”

“Did you already forgive me?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

Eric hugged his boyfriend tightly and whispered, ”Thank you. I’m sorry.”

Hyesung purred, enjoyed the rapper’s touch. Enjoyed the kissed on his lips.

”Now, sleep, okay?” Eric caressed the younger’s cheek.

But Hyesung grabbed Eric’s hand, looked Eric in the eyes and asked,“How about you? Did you already forgive yourself first?”

Eric stared his boyfriend. Hyesung could saw a tint of anger there.”No, never. I’ll never forgive myself. I’ll never forget what I’ve done this time.”

 “Knowing you for years, I already guess it. That night, after you fainted, I already thought the possibility that maybe you’ll never forgive yourself. But, can’t you let this one and move on?”

“No, Hyesungie. I can’t.”

“Even for me? You still can’t do that for your boyfriend?”

Eric didn’t say anything.And Hyesung now he couldn’t do anything about it. Then he said,”Our relationship will changed somehow.”

He could felt Eric trembling body. His face became wet.”I’m sorry. It’s my fault. It’s my fault…,”

“Hey, hey,” Hyesung hugged his boyfriend.”Don’t crying again, please.”

But Eric’s cried became harder.

“Minu said he realized if you’ve had been crying too much this weeks. It seems you always crying every hour. What happened with you?”

Eric kept crying. Yeah, it’s true. These two week, he cried the most.  He never cried this much since born.

“I don’t know where did you get these tears? Minu said you didn’t drink or eat well.” Said Hyesung again.

“Don’t mock me,” Eric mumbled. Hyesung just laughed.

***

Terrified, Eric walked behind his boyfriend. Hyesung’s parent seemed they started to have breakfast.

“Sit here, son.”called Mrs. Jung.

“Yes, Umma,” Hyesung took chair beside his mother. But Eric stood still. Hyesung and his parent looked at him.

“Why you don’t sit?” asked Hyesung.

Eric stared at Mr. and Mrs. Jung before looked down at the floor.”Can…can I?”

“You need to eat before leave this house,” said Mr. Jung.

The answer felt so cold. But Eric found a little bit warmness there. He just going to sit when someone barged, approaching him and started to punch Eric.

Hyesung and Mrs. Jung scream in horror. They could saw how Eric just lied there, protect his body and didn’t try to punch back.”Jinkyo!”

“Jinkyo! Stop! Eric, wake up and save yourself.” Hyesung tried to make his body as a shield for Eric but that taller man pushed him.

“Jinkyo, stop!” Mr. Jung finally managed to hug his son from behind.

“Please stop,” Hyesung cried, hugged his boyfriend who lied helplessly on the floor. He could saw blood from Eric’s nose and mouth.

“Jinkyo, please calm down. It doesn’t solve Hyesung problem.” Mr. Jung released his hug. Jinkyo stared angrily at Eric who stared back without any emotion.

“Hyesung hyung, you stupid,” Jinkyo gave the last kicked on Eric’s stomach before went out, ignored Mrs. Jung who called him again and again.

Eric chough because the kick. His stomach felt so hurt. Hyesung was hugging him and crying hardly. He tried to wipe the blood.

“It’s hurt?” Hyesung cupped the leader’s face and caressed it, tried to ease the pain.

Eric nodded a little. Hyesung felt his tears coming again.

“Hyesung, let Eric take a rest. Help him to clean the wound.”

“Yes Mom,” Hyesung wiped his tears.”Eric, you can get your body up?”

“Of course,” Eric gave a weak smile and tried to get up. Hyesung father hurriedly help him.

“Thank you, uncle. Please continue your breakfast, I’m alright.”

They just nodded, let their son brought his boyfriend to his room.

 

Eric writhed in his sleep, winced for one or two times. Hyesung had cured the wound and called the doctor to check his stomach. But Eric still felt the pain. He’s boyfriend body was full of sweat.

Then Hyesung heard Eric grumbled.

“Eric? Want something?”

“My stomach hurts…really hurts…,”

“What should I do? We go to hospital, okay?”

“No,” Eric shook his head.”Doctor said I didn’t get serious injured.”

“But you stomach still feel hurts, baby. C’mon, we need to check it up again,” Hyesung kept Eric in his embrace and wiped his sweat.

“Can…can I have a glass of water?” asked Eric.

“This, drink this,” Hyesung took the glass from his night stand.”Be careful.”

Hyesung help Eric drink his water before put in again.”Thanks.”

”Still hurt?”

“Little bit,” the sick one answered in weak voice.”Hug me.”

Hyesung hugged him. Then he leaned closer to kiss his byofriend’s temple. With his free hand, the main vocal rubbed Eric’s stomach gently.

“Kiss me more,” a small sly voice heard. Hyesung chuckled before planted more kisses all over his face.

“Enough?” he asked Eric.

“Hmm…I don’t know,” again, a sly voice. Hyesung laugh.

“Sleep, Eric. I’ll kiss you thousand more later. Still hurt?”

Eric mouthed a ‘no’ before drifted to sleep again. The younger man kissed him again before closed his own eyes.

***

Dongwan yelled at Minwoo, Andy yelled at Junjin and Eric just gave them a ‘I-don’t-care-because-I-missed-my-boyfriend-so-much’ look. When Hyesung came back with snack, Minwoo already yelled back at Dongwan and Junjin yelled at Andy.

And Eric run to hug him.

“Tired?” Eric wipe Hyesung’s forehead before kissed his nose.

Hyesung shook his head.”Eric, recently you tend to kiss my nose. Is my lips doesn’t attractive enough? Bored with my lips?”

Eric looked at his boyfriend in horror.”Nooo! Never!”

“So?” Hyesung glared at him, waiting for the reason.

“Be…because everytime I kissed your lips…I…I…,” Eric’s face showed a dangerous red shade.

“?” Hyesung whispered ily. Eric gulped his saliva. That’s true. It’s been months from their last ‘activity’. That beautiful man knew how his lover always tried to hold his self. Eric couldn’t dare to ask. He wanted to make love, not having .

“I’m sorry, Eric.”

“No problem, love. You know I love you, right?”

Hyesung nodded before saw the chain of vomiting gesture from his band mate.

“Stop your love dovey time before someone lost his appetite. It’s still 9 am in the morning!” Dongwan rolled his eyes.

“Jealous? No Wansyung time anymore?” Eric grinned.

Dongwan groaned.”I’ll show you every letter that Hyesung wrote for me!”

“What? Hyesuunggiee… I want a letter too…,”

Hyesung give Eric his palm and said,”Talking about wansyung, why I saw many ‘ricmin’ moment in internet?”

“Ricmin? Nooo...it’s just a rumor. I’ll never choose someone who has short body. I love tall…OH MY GOD IT HURTS!”

A thick book landed on Eric head. Minwoo just smiled before took another book.

“Stop it Minwoo. I don’t wanna Eric hurt again. Last time is already horrible,” Hyesung added with sad voice. He rubbed Eric’s head.”Hurt?”

Eric shook his head.”I’m sorry, baby. I always make you worry and sad.”

And ‘oh-it-started-again’ groan could be heard. Hyesung just let a small laugh before kissed Eric’s lips.”Always healthy, baby.”

“Yes, baby. I love you,” said Eric.

“Okay, stop your kissing time. OII, STOP! Both of your parents already come. Don’t you want to start talking about your wedding?!” Minwoo let his frustrated scream.